FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• That was a truly incredible rant and you’re absolutely right.
  • ssx76
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I'm an Xbox user..I received the Fifa Title update yesterday and this morning a new FUT squad update..and..listen liste..NO F***ing Boots fix! Are U Kidding Us EA!? what's the point of thos update if nothing is fixed! i mean! u have to fix 2 boots! i say 2 BOOTS! it s so complicated!?
  • OfficialPayton
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just did a squad update, they have added a pair of new balance boots but still no nike or adidas boots
  • DasPonyboy
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KDB and Varane etc. still have the generic boots but now they’re fluorescent green instead of white. Guess that’s a start? @EA_Roger
  • Pedders8
    87 posts Park Captain
    What I don't understand is why they don't give those players a different Nike boot. The fact that it's gone on for so long does suggest that there is a deeper issue. All I know is those generic EA boots look terrible and I haven't seen them on top players in a FIFA game for years. SORT IT OUT!
  • Denisszed
    24 posts Ball Boy
    I saw lewandowski using the white nike boots (phanton vnm) in training photos today... maybe fifa should add them now! Maybe not 😂
  • mutsdog
    19 posts Ball Boy
    They started off as Nike phantoms (florescent yellow) then changed to generic black and whites, now they're generic black and green. I don't know about you but I like the intricate attention to detail on games but for top stars like KDB, Sterling, Lewandowski, Varane, Lacazette to just be in standard generic boots while matey down in League 2 is in the Nike vapoursfrom last season that aren't even an optional boot this year just seems a little like this so called "FEEDBACK' is just being ignored @EA_Roger
  • OfficialPayton
    xuskan wrote: »

Any members on PC can confirm this please, “apparently” there on PC already just have to wait for the update to come to consoles which will be available in a couple of days.
  • Pedders8
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited May 20
    Has the generic boot issue been fixed yet? I've stopped playing now because of this and other glitches, including the edit player not sticking to your team.

The lacklustre career mode has also contributed and the lack of up-to-date startheads throughout Europe and the PL ruining a lot of the FUT cards.
  • Pedders8 wrote: »
    Has the generic boot issue been fixed yet? I've stopped playing now because of this and other glitches, including the edit player not sticking to your team.

The lacklustre career mode has also contributed and the lack of up-to-date startheads throughout Europe and the PL ruining a lot of the FUT cards.

FUT is the reason they don’t care about fixing things. Stop playing it and ruining the game.
  • Daniimcmg
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Has the new update been released on consoles?
  • OfficialPayton
    Daniimcmg wrote: »
    Has the new update been released on consoles?

No not yet, i recon it will be later tonight when the rest of TOTS are released, but who knows with EA could be days/weeks/months/years
  • VCF10
    Next tuesday, and then we will have to wait for a squad update
  • OfficialPayton
    New update is out on console, just got to wait for the server update then hopefully we will get the new boots
  • Daniimcmg
    Could the new adidas released today also be on the update?
  • Lombaert
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Be nice if they updated gloves, along with boots.

So far only two Adidas pairs added after release, but multiple gloves seen in the game (not from 18/19) yet they're not usable...
  • Lombaert
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also, checked on console, post update.

No new boots
  • OfficialPayton
    Lombaert wrote: »
    Also, checked on console, post update.

No new boots

We have to wait for the squad update for the new boots usually its the same day as update so around 5/6 it should be available.
  • ILevis
    1280 posts Professional
    Atleast they fixed the bug where certain players were wearing unlicensed black/yellow boots.

Just from the top of my head Lautaro Martinez, Robertson, Kimmich and Goretzka were affected by this and they all have licensed boots now
  • The 2 pairs of new nike boots are now on consoles. No squad update but the boots are now available to use
  • Vincne1
    79 posts Park Captain
    The 2 pairs of new nike boots are now on consoles. No squad update but the boots are now available to use

Which 2 pairs? The Black & white Phantom Vision and the orange one?
  • Sorry if it’s an old question but some players wear boots you can’t choose from the options even after unlocking the ones available from the level up catalogue. Is there another way to unlock more boots? Thanks
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    93 posts Park Captain
    Have a feeling we are not going to see the new Grey Euro pack from Nike sadly, really nice looking boots all of them 😔
  • Any news about the new boots?!!!
  • Peanut2000
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Are they ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Henry14
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RIP ☠️
  • Peanut2000
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Fifa 20 is dead
  • TM1982
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was surprised they added the last lot of packs tbh. I’m happy enough if they’re truly focusing on Fifa 21.