Peanut 😂😂👏🏽👏🏽
  • Peanut2000
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ted99 wrote: »
    Peanut 😂😂👏🏽👏🏽

😂😂
  • Ten000_days
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ok so I’ve played the EA access 10 hour trial and here is what stands out ... no Vapors only Superfly in the Mercurial silo ( this was not the case last year ) .. yet there are older Vapor models in the game ( makes ZERO sense ) ... the only Vapor pair is the Neymar version ... next is the look of the boots .. the Neymar boots have a clown shoe look to them when you put them on your player as compared to the ones from 19 ( which looked realistic .. the ones in 20 look busted as hell ) ... the Nemesis from Adidas look like dress shoes by the toe area .... so let’s review .. no Vapor .. poor quality in the appearance of the look ( most of the Adidas and Nike boots look shiny as well like they have a plastic look to them ) ... seems like EA are going even farther backwards than 19 ... your supposed to progress as far as appearance not digress .... then there is the whole missing 3rd kit debacle with EPL teams and the lack of UEFA kits .. the fact that 2 more iconic stadiums are gone and one iconic club is totally not even in the game ... so you would think that they would try to make the game as real looking and as authentic as possible .. but no .. same lazy **** effort ... then they will give you excuses as to why ... well graphics and graphic quality have NO EXCUSES .. you have the technology and the proper game engine to make stuff LOOK REALISTIC .. you just choose not to ..... and just a side note .. EA has enough money to crush PES and Konami ... I don’t know why they keep playing games with this nuisance of losing teams and stadiums each year ... I don’t see why they don’t just do what they did to 2K when it came to hockey ( NHL ) and football ( Madden ) as far as being exclusive ..... but as far as the boots go .. well so far it’s typical EA .. **** poor effort and you will get nothing but excuses as to why
  • Peanut2000
    Just gotta hope there still working on a patch for release day.
  • Henry14
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    *You will get nothing but nothing as to why.
  • KleoD
    61 posts Park Captain
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    KleoD wrote: »
    KleoD wrote: »
    I really can’t believe people care about this

You can now leave this thread. Good for you posting.

If you don’t care then don’t comment. What a whopper you are

To be honest peanut... he is in a thread he finds enjoyment from, you are on a thread to troll.... I know what one I’d rather be..

I’ll wait for an apology

If you calm yourself down you will see I already apologised.... will I get one back 🤔

Sorry cheeky balls

Why thank you
  • KleoD
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited September 24
    Henry14 wrote: »
    *You will get nothing but nothing as to why.

I mentioned the above on another thread, honesty would be better than not knowing.
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 24
    Designer wrote: »
    I hope there are laced versions of the Adidas X, the no lace ones sometimes look bland.

Yh I was thinking the same thing, also for the Copa. Funny most pros prefer the laced version of both boots(especially the Copa) but EA only stick with the laceless.

Yep, just like with Hypervenoms of the past, most of the pros preferred the sockless yet in the game it was all with socks. At least these new Phantoms don't come with socks so we're sorted. And with the Adidas X with laces, I quite remember in FIFA17(yep, skipped 18 & 19) those were available in the catalogue if I'm right, though the laceless was on 90% of players by default - annoying.
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    2 nights left to see what FIFA 20 has for me😂😂😂
  • Ten000_days
    I hope people realize that there will always be an issue with Nike and FIFA ... until they make it level and even as far as brand favoritism goes there is always going to be problems ... your only going to get the bare minimum from Nike .. just enough to have something from them but not every new updated pack ... case in point ... the Nuovo White pack was released on Sept 16th and is worn by some of Nike’s biggest and brightest young stars yet they are not in the game ... you even get the latest Puma boots for the most part compared to Nike ... this is an Adidas game and has been for years now .. you get EVERY Adidas boot that comes out .. even ones not worn by pro players ( though I am a little surprised the latest 99g boots weren’t in the game ) ... so until it’s considered an equal game I would only expect the bare minimum from Nike ...why else would there be 3 versions of every Adidas boot and only one each of the Nike solo and no Vapor version yet again ( seems like its back to that except for the Neymar boots ) ... this is just a microcosm of how petty big corporations are and it only hurts the consumer and overall product of the game ... it’s free advertising and shows what the boots look like on and in game ( of course they need to be rendered properly too ) but I guess Nike don’t see it that way or they really could care less .... this HAS to be a Nike thing because for the most part all the latest updates get put in the game from almost every other shoe manufacturer ( even the small brands ) when they come out but never Nike .... something must have happened between EA and Nike where there is a strained relationship or bad blood between the two ..... yet the baffling thing is Nike makes an EA exclusive special edition boot every season ( they have for the past 3 years now as they did a Hypervenom a Phantom Vision and a Superfly ) .... so who knows ... but if this EA access sampling is any indication I would expect the same old same old as far as Nike goes
  • I hope people realize that there will always be an issue with Nike and FIFA ... until they make it level and even as far as brand favoritism goes there is always going to be problems ... your only going to get the bare minimum from Nike .. just enough to have something from them but not every new updated pack ... case in point ... the Nuovo White pack was released on Sept 16th and is worn by some of Nike’s biggest and brightest young stars yet they are not in the game ... you even get the latest Puma boots for the most part compared to Nike ... this is an Adidas game and has been for years now .. you get EVERY Adidas boot that comes out .. even ones not worn by pro players ( though I am a little surprised the latest 99g boots weren’t in the game ) ... so until it’s considered an equal game I would only expect the bare minimum from Nike ...why else would there be 3 versions of every Adidas boot and only one each of the Nike solo and no Vapor version yet again ( seems like its back to that except for the Neymar boots ) ... this is just a microcosm of how petty big corporations are and it only hurts the consumer and overall product of the game ... it’s free advertising and shows what the boots look like on and in game ( of course they need to be rendered properly too ) but I guess Nike don’t see it that way or they really could care less .... this HAS to be a Nike thing because for the most part all the latest updates get put in the game from almost every other shoe manufacturer ( even the small brands ) when they come out but never Nike .... something must have happened between EA and Nike where there is a strained relationship or bad blood between the two ..... yet the baffling thing is Nike makes an EA exclusive special edition boot every season ( they have for the past 3 years now as they did a Hypervenom a Phantom Vision and a Superfly ) .... so who knows ... but if this EA access sampling is any indication I would expect the same old same old as far as Nike goes

This also could explain why there are so many Third Kits missing from clubs with Nike deals...Chelsea, Spurs, Barcelona, PSG...
  • Krrypt0n
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 26
    Just calm down, the game has just been ''released'' 3rd kits will come in the new update, for the new boots, i think that too, maybe in future we will have new vapors. Totthenam announced in a video of FIFA 20 the 3rd kit.
  • Ted99
    U know that feeling that u know the game is **** but u still hyped anyways😂. This game better be aunthentic and realistic
  • Ted99
    The vapors are not in the game.
  • Henry14
    Is the nuovo white pack in the game?
  • OfficialPayton
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA have messed boots up again! Why aint there the low cut version of the nike boots @EA_Andy
  • OMG WE NEED THAT NIKE WHITE PACK INGAME ASAP AS THE BOOTS ARE DREADFUL AND LIMITED CHOICES
  • Ted99
    Joao felix and psg players got scanned, where are they ? There is an update that usually comes early november, and that is when Nike releases their winter packs too . Please The Gods of EA hear us out. So far gameplay is good but career mode is broken.
  • Henry14

• Peanut2000

Are they ****
  • Henry14

Are they ****

Huh?
  • CaptainJack13
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect

Are they ****

Huh?

I would imagine that's a no 😅
  • Has anyone noticed the glitch with the boot and socks ? mainly boots with ankle socks half missing?? Pretty sure ea get more slack and less care each year and for career mode and not the right up to date squads the game shouldn't of even been released yet.
  • flcinusa
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Player career mode starts with no actual boots, just all generic, and I see no boots unlockable in the achievements...

So all we get are the boots in the catalogue?
  • Ten000_days
    I said it in a post above .. do not count on a big Nike selection as always .. has to be some issue on one side or the other ... this has been an Adidas game for years ... the sock glitch on the boots where it looks like they are ripped or there are holes in the sock collar was in the game last year with the Adidas Glitch boots .... there have not been boot packs that get unlocked in player career mode for at least 3 years now as all boots are basically from the catalogue so I don’t even know why that achievement is still there .... EA is extremely lazy when it comes to boots it seems ... and now it looks like a step backwards again with no Vapor again and only the Superfly .... I don’t think we will EVER get a fully realistic installment as boots will be either left out or they look bad or there is an issue with a specific brand basically missing for most of the season ( Nike ) ... there are a lot of other issues that take away from the realism as well in missing kits and outdated player renderings .... but hey who cares about realism or authenticity when you have FUT and VOLTA 🙄🙄... FIFA20 is just a tweaked version of 18 and 19 with a shiny new street arcade mode ( they let you add tattoos to your player but they are beyond comical so what’s the point ) .... EA needs some legit DEVS for this game and not the clowns they have currently putting this drivel out every year
  • OfficialPayton
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian any chance adding the new Nike Mercurial Dream Speed boots?
  • Peanut2000
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian any chance adding the new Nike Mercurial Dream Speed boots?

Probably not😂
  • Ted99
    Haha they wont add them😂😂
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They need to add LACED Adidas X. The no lace ones look pretty bland! A lot of the pros prefer the laced.