The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• NEW Nike Mercurial Dream Speed 2 boot revealed, but it won't be in FIFA, I guess! Sad! :'(:(
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any chance we get the brand new Premier League ball that will be rolling out this weekend?
  • Mullered
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All respect to everyone but the balls don’t really do much for me. I really never change them and I only play with overcast so the winter ball isn’t a factor. I do like keeper gloves obviously.
  • Davide1774
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BigJase wrote: »
    honestly think it’s because EA and Adidas have a better partnership especially when it comes to fifa... I mean if Adidas are paying Fifa to sponsor then Nike won’t be there.. so I think this is the cause of the Nike problems

In my opinion, there is a good chance that they will add the Nike and Puma boots. I remind you that the last time they added the new Phantom Venom, the Phantom Vision and the Mercurial of Mbappé. Then lately they added the new blue Puma Future. So surely they will come, but we have to wait a little
  • Futbol22
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 21
    NEW Nike Mercurial Dream Speed 2 boot revealed, but it won't be in FIFA, I guess! Sad! :'(:(

So beautiful! 😍

7-nike-dream-speed-2-mercurial-min.jpg

& these...

maxresdefault.jpg

How they can’t add these Nike boots is beyond me
  • the Nike future lab pack will be added, it’s just gon take forever 😒..., that’s sad! Meanwhile Pes with its lame gameplay got all the new stuff 😭 boots face scans and stadiums 🤦🏾‍♂️!!! EA please update these boots! My cousin who plays PES won’t stop making fun 😭
  • Futbol22 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. How does EA not have the Nike/Puma boots and PES does.

Blows my mind

Futbol22 wrote: »

Blows my mind

Futbol22 wrote: »

Blows my mind

It is crazy! I tried playing PES for all the career mode goodies but 🤦🏾‍♂️ I just can’t, I can’t! Gameplay is wack to me 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Don’t understand the hate for PES. Tried PES 2020 out and it’s my first time since PES 6 playing PES. Honestly, I’d take the PES passing over the current ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on fifa 20, actually goes where you aim.

But other than that it’s a gash game, need my Nike boots so I can flex on pro clubs.
  • Ten000_days
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can we have a class action suit against EA for false advertising ?? I mean their slogan is “ Its in the game “ ... well obviously that’s a lie and not true at all .... still using old boots ( PVSN 1 ) when the latest model have been out for almost a month ... same as last year when the Phantom Venom never got added and we were stuck with the Hypervenom .... this Nike thing is getting beyond absurd
  • Futbol22
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 22
    Can we have a class action suit against EA for false advertising ?? I mean their slogan is “ Its in the game “ ... well obviously that’s a lie and not true at all .... still using old boots ( PVSN 1 ) when the latest model have been out for almost a month ... same as last year when the Phantom Venom never got added and we were stuck with the Hypervenom .... this Nike thing is getting beyond absurd

Last years game was such a joke having to play the whole season with the same Nike pack. I’m sick of seeing the current Nike boots already too especially when all of the professionals have switched over...

marcel-halstenberg-of-rb-leipzig-shakes-hands-with-dayot-upamecano-of-picture-id1205092013?s=2048x2048

raphael-guerreiro-of-borussia-dortmund-giovanni-reyna-of-borussia-picture-id1199518446?s=2048x2048

juventus-team-pose-before-the-italian-serie-a-football-match-hellas-picture-id1199530164?s=2048x2048

paris-saintgermains-players-celebrate-after-french-forward-kylian-a-picture-id1199725225?s=2048x2048

the-barcelona-team-line-up-for-a-photo-prior-to-kick-off-during-the-picture-id1204512079?s=2048x2048

• Can we have a class action suit against EA for false advertising ?? I mean their slogan is “ Its in the game “ ... well obviously that’s a lie and not true at all .... still using old boots ( PVSN 1 ) when the latest model have been out for almost a month ... same as last year when the Phantom Venom never got added and we were stuck with the Hypervenom .... this Nike thing is getting beyond absurd

I mean can we? Cuz I’m down! They did they same thing last year! No recent Nike boot updates and nobody to address our complaints! You don’t treat your customers like that.
  • Mullered
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On what grounds would you be pressing the class action suit? That logo is hardly false advertising.
  • Mullered wrote: »
    On what grounds would you be pressing the class action suit? That logo is hardly false advertising.

🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤔
  • @EA_Roger you actually gonna do the courtesy of actually providing some feedback.

The silence is unacceptable.
  • sk_geeno
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 24
    @EA_Roger you actually gonna do the courtesy of actually providing some feedback.

The silence is unacceptable.

Awful customer service at its best! Looks like @EA_Roger himself don’t know much bout the boots issue 🤷🏾‍♂️..., just like us! We basically got fifa20 with early fifa19 nike boots all over and nobody cares as long as all that FUT gambling is making y’all money. Meanwhile PES got it all. Good job EA. Keep that up and see how drastically you gon be losing customers soon.SMH SMH SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️
    Post edited by sk_geeno on
  • Futbol22 wrote: »
    NEW Nike Mercurial Dream Speed 2 boot revealed, but it won't be in FIFA, I guess! Sad! :'(:(

So beautiful! 😍

7-nike-dream-speed-2-mercurial-min.jpg

& these...

maxresdefault.jpg

How they can’t add these Nike boots is beyond me

Mbappe started rocking MDS2 😩
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    Those are great looking boots! Let’s hope they are in this Fifa
  • KleoD wrote: »
    Those are great looking boots! Let’s hope they are in this Fifa

Yeah hope! That’s all we can do at this point 😒
  • Another Nike Phantom Vision colourway released and yet EA has still not added the Nike Future Lab pack to the game👎

nike-phantom-vsn-2-white-black-red%2B%25282%2529.jpg

nike-phantom-vsn-2-white-black-red%2B%25283%2529.jpg
  • OfficialPayton
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I recon tomorrow will be our only hope as “boot updates” usually comes on Tuesday’s
  • GrapefruitWang
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 24
    Hope they add the vapors as well as the Superfly mercurials, can’t stand the high cut boots
  • Ten000_days
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wouldn’t expect anything Nike at all .. if going by last year they only added one pack the whole year much like this year ... the only Nike that got added was the T90 ... last year they didn’t even add the Phantom Venom which came out halfway in the season much like the Phantom Vision 2 .... so we were stuck with the Hypervenom all season ... I expect the same this year .... in fact the last 3 years have been awful for Nike ... IDK what happened with FIFA and Nike but I remember when the Superfly first came out all the Nike boots got added and then each year it got less and less to where now it’s pathetic .... “ it’s in the game “ .., yeah if you play Madden or NHL it is ... FIFA needs to take that part out because it’s not in the game as far as FIFA goes
  • Hope they add the vapors as well as the Superfly mercurials, can’t stand the high cut boots

Most pointless boots ever the superfly. Just the vapors with a stupid bit around the ankle
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Hope they add the vapors as well as the Superfly mercurials, can’t stand the high cut boots

Most pointless boots ever the superfly. Just the vapors with a stupid bit around the ankle

I actually own a pair of Superfly V, the white and pink, and I am not a fan.
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »

I actually own a pair of Superfly V, the white and pink, and I am not a fan.

It’s just a money grab by Nike.
  • Big fan of superflies 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
  • There has been a squad update. Seems some of the players that where adidas have gone back to the older boots. Normally when this has happened they do another update shortly after and then add new boots. Fingers crossed. Not expecting any new nike ones though
  • VCF10
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    New boots are now added only by title updates, so if there are no more hidden boots in the files that have not yet come out, there will be no more until then
  • Is there any possible way to apply mods to fifa on console?The new Nike Boots and some new Face scans are all available thru mods actually. I’ve seen them on YouTube and the look absolutely legit!!!