FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• Lol, Nike always bring a new pack out right when Fifa comes out, hopefully they're in the game.
  • shrubb77
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope we get a squad update tonight, sometimes new boots debut on certain players in updates before they appear in the catalogue.
  • shrubb77
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 20
    Maybe a catalogue refresh, I seem to remember them being on Friday evenings I think
  • Futbol22
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 22
    Hoping EA add more Nike packs than just the existing one. Even last year we had the Nike Black pack.

Hopefully these make it in!

bright-mango-nike-phantom-venom-2019-boots-1.jpg
  • Henry14
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    good thing there is EA access. We can check the catalogue without actually buying the game.
  • Henry14 wrote: »
    good thing there is EA access. We can check the catalogue without actually buying the game.

Yeah, I noticed there 4 Nike gloves which is an improvement. Another year of one pair of Nike boots would be horrible..
  • kosmagrawgry
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hope They will update Boots during the season.
    There is 3 Adidas GK Gloves. Hope They will update GK Gloves depends on the Boots Pack
    For example last Year Best Puma's GK's like Buffon had new color ways of Puma ONE GK Gloves corresponding to the updated Puma Boots. Hope this year this will happen!
  • kosmagrawgry
    When Goalkeepers changing boots and switching to the newest ones they also changing the GK Gloves. It's a Pack Boots + Gk Gloves. Hope they do it right this year
  • kosmagrawgry
    Most Player changing boots Monthly. We should be able to do it manually.
    Player Updates bringing new boots to the player but last year they do it so slowly.
    Even when you bought new pair of boots for example New Adidas Predator best players (after the squad update) don't have it yet. This should be fixed! Cos I don't want to buy new pair of boots and assign it to every player who actually wers them in real life.
  • Peanut2000
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Most Player changing boots Monthly. We should be able to do it manually.
    Player Updates bringing new boots to the player but last year they do it so slowly.
    Even when you bought new pair of boots for example New Adidas Predator best players (after the squad update) don't have it yet. This should be fixed! Cos I don't want to buy new pair of boots and assign it to every player who actually wers them in real life.

Correct I’ve said it before. Should be able to assign the new boots to the players who wore the previous model of the boots.
  • Is there another page where you ask people to gift you boots Changed from Xbox to ps4 had to start again if not I’ll literally pay someone to send me all boots level 15 up
  • Krrypt0n
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When Goalkeepers changing boots and switching to the newest ones they also changing the GK Gloves. It's a Pack Boots + Gk Gloves. Hope they do it right this year

Maybe the Puma gloves being added later was just the first ''Try'' to add new gloves to the game, this year Gloves have 3d models not like other years, so my hope is they will add gloves like they add boots.
  • mjtheslambam323
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really can’t believe people care about this

You can now leave this thread. Good for you posting.
  • Peanut2000

If you don’t care then don’t comment. What a whopper you are
  • Peanut2000
    Hope to god there’s the superflys and vapors on fifa 20 come release day patch.
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hope to God the blue Nike vapors are on the game, Coz we only have the superfly version right now. Also the new psg player faces. All of them got scanned in August. Ea usually have the first Patch and update the catalgoue on release day.
  • Ted99
    We want big players wearing correct boots on big Champions league matches in caféer mode. Same as in real life the adidas and Nikes release new boots for the knockout stages for their big players, thats what i want to feel when playing the game, on the biggest stage.
  • Henry14
    What I'm really worried about is if there would be any more Nike packs added to the game.
  • Ted99
    I swear i Will feel so sad , it Will be FIFA 19 all over again
  • KleoD
    53 posts Park Captain
    edited September 24
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

To be honest peanut... he is in a thread he finds enjoyment from, you are on a thread to troll.... I know what one I’d rather be..
  • Designer
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 24
    KleoD wrote: »

To be honest peanut... he is in a thread he finds enjoyment from, you are on a thread to troll.... I know what one I’d rather be..

Lol what a mixup. Peanut is actually responding to Rustlistening who says he can't believe people care for this stuff, but somehow ended up quoting mjtheslam
  • Designer
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope there are laced versions of the Adidas X, the no lace ones sometimes look bland.
  • Peanut2000
    Designer wrote: »

Lol what a mixup. Peanut is actually responding to Rustlistening who says he can't believe people care for this stuff, but somehow ended up quoting mjtheslam

Thank you
  • KleoD
    53 posts Park Captain

My apologise...
  • Peanut2000

I’ll wait for an apology
  • KleoD
    53 posts Park Captain

I’ll wait for an apology

If you calm yourself down you will see I already apologised.... will I get one back 🤔
  • KleoD
    53 posts Park Captain
    With the software EA has available to them we shouldn’t really have any issues with boots.

I genuinely am baffled in EA, all the hard work has been done for them with the fan base for Fifa... don’t take it for granted.

Looking forward to boots this year though, nice colours out already in the Premier League
  • Henry14
    I hope there are laced versions of the Adidas X, the no lace ones sometimes look bland.

Yh I was thinking the same thing, also for the Copa. Funny most pros prefer the laced version of both boots(especially the Copa) but EA only stick with the laceless.
  • Henry14
    With the software EA has available to them we shouldn’t really have any issues with boots.

I genuinely am baffled in EA, all the hard work has been done for them with the fan base for Fifa... don’t take it for granted.

Looking forward to boots this year though, nice colours out already in the Premier League

Most of the time it's a license/advertising issue. It's not always about the making of the in game textures. But since we finally have the Nike boots back in the game I think it's safe to say that's out of the way and there shouldn't be any issue going forward 👀👀
  • Peanut2000

I’ll wait for an apology

If you calm yourself down you will see I already apologised.... will I get one back 🤔

Sorry cheeky balls