Ronaldinho LW 94 users ? Is his SBC worth doing now ?

Comments

  • Waldfee123
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.
  • CharlieC
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I love playing against him because most people just want to dance down the pitch doing as many skill moves as their little fingers can cope with. A patient defender will deal with it everytime though because he's actually quite weak and can be pushed off the ball with no issues.

    I'll elastico around the Defender before he can touch me 😎

    Haha. Not around me you won't sunshiiiiiiine
  • Delboy13710
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I love playing against him because most people just want to dance down the pitch doing as many skill moves as their little fingers can cope with. A patient defender will deal with it everytime though because he's actually quite weak and can be pushed off the ball with no issues.

    I'll elastico around the Defender before he can touch me 😎

    Haha. Not around me you won't sunshiiiiiiine

    You want some ? I'll give it to yaa

    On a serious note if you know how to skill at the right times and dont spend all game spamming it can be unpredictable and unplayable at times
  • CharlieC
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I love playing against him because most people just want to dance down the pitch doing as many skill moves as their little fingers can cope with. A patient defender will deal with it everytime though because he's actually quite weak and can be pushed off the ball with no issues.

    I'll elastico around the Defender before he can touch me 😎

    Haha. Not around me you won't sunshiiiiiiine

    You want some ? I'll give it to yaa

    On a serious note if you know how to skill at the right times and dont spend all game spamming it can be unpredictable and unplayable at times

    You got no ground, you got no fans! :lol:

    Yeah agreed, in the right hands, it can be devastating.
  • Delboy13710
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    No way I am doing Depay SBC. )

    I don’t care if he has better stats overall . But I don’t like him in real life .

    So thanks for the idea . But not for me

    Then you've got your answer.

    No Prime Ronaldinho SBC is not worth doing it at this point in the game, but you will do him because of the nostalgia.

    Exactly same with EoaE Robben for me I love cutting in and Finesse Top corner makes me smile every time
    Robben's stats (except for stamina) for a winger are exceptional though, so I would argue his 800K cost is absolutely worth it. 2* WF is a bit of a downer but I often used to play him on the left side for power shots across goal so it wasn't that much of an issue. Scored some absolute long distance bangers with him in the top right corner.

    I know up until now I've played him on the left hes much more effective there , now playing him on the Right as I love cutting in and Finessing with him
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Playing with player you love is well worth.
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    ngern77 wrote: »
    Playing with player you love is well worth.

    True indeed
  • madwullie
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    ngern77 wrote: »
    Playing with player you love is well worth.

    Best thing ever written on these forums ♥
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12815 posts Has That Special Something
    Waldfee123 wrote: »
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.

    Lol sure, you go on and believe that conspiracy theory 😂


    Meanwhile I stick to the facts
    FB Depay > Prime Ronaldinho
  • It's Dinho
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain
    Just do it. I am 5/12 trough and have 89, 88 and 87 ready to submit. Even if he is bad i dont care, as long as i can scare my opponent in loading screen i am satisfied 😂
  • Liamooo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished him yesterday played 2 games and he honestly makes Fifa fun again.
  • Jonx88
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Waldfee123 wrote: »
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.

    Lol sure, you go on and believe that conspiracy theory 😂


    Meanwhile I stick to the facts
    FB Depay > Prime Ronaldinho

    Depay lol, only in Fifa can you have a thread were someone believes depay is better than ronaldinho lol, they released way too many cards this year
  • EisenErmin
    5123 posts Big Money Move
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Waldfee123 wrote: »
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.

    Lol sure, you go on and believe that conspiracy theory 😂


    Meanwhile I stick to the facts
    FB Depay > Prime Ronaldinho

    Depay lol, only in Fifa can you have a thread were someone believes depay is better than ronaldinho lol, they released way too many cards this year

    So true and sad at the same time. I would rather have Ronaldinho with worse stats on paper than a generic Depay who is one of the most overvalued players by the fifa community for years now. Give the ball to Ronaldinho and you say to yourself: "Hey its Ronaldinho, lets have some fun with him. He looks so cool with his hair and body movement". Give the ball to Depay: "Oh well, lets of a first timer or tornado cross with some random generic one footed LW"
  • CharlieC
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    it annoys me that people call him R10? Is there another world class Ronaldinho that I don't know about?
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Waldfee123 wrote: »
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.

    Lol sure, you go on and believe that conspiracy theory 😂


    Meanwhile I stick to the facts
    FB Depay > Prime Ronaldinho

    Depay lol, only in Fifa can you have a thread were someone believes depay is better than ronaldinho lol, they released way too many cards this year

    So true and sad at the same time. I would rather have Ronaldinho with worse stats on paper than a generic Depay who is one of the most overvalued players by the fifa community for years now. Give the ball to Ronaldinho and you say to yourself: "Hey its Ronaldinho, lets have some fun with him. He looks so cool with his hair and body movement". Give the ball to Depay: "Oh well, lets of a first timer or tornado cross with some random generic one footed LW"

    I would add to this . Depay is overrated not only by FIFA community... he is overrated in real life as well.

    He makes arrogant speeches how good he is ... in reality he has never been a class player yet ... he is no Pogba , no Ibra , no CR7 who all deserve to use ambitious language when they want to make a self esteem
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12815 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 18
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Waldfee123 wrote: »
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    You cant compare a depay with r10... And Icon Ratings are complete different to normal players... Especially the big Icons. He has his own movement and playstyle.

    Lol sure, you go on and believe that conspiracy theory 😂


    Meanwhile I stick to the facts
    FB Depay > Prime Ronaldinho

    Depay lol, only in Fifa can you have a thread were someone believes depay is better than ronaldinho lol, they released way too many cards this year

    So true and sad at the same time. I would rather have Ronaldinho with worse stats on paper than a generic Depay who is one of the most overvalued players by the fifa community for years now. Give the ball to Ronaldinho and you say to yourself: "Hey its Ronaldinho, lets have some fun with him. He looks so cool with his hair and body movement". Give the ball to Depay: "Oh well, lets of a first timer or tornado cross with some random generic one footed LW"

    I would add to this . Depay is overrated not only by FIFA community... he is overrated in real life as well.

    He makes arrogant speeches how good he is ... in reality he has never been a class player yet ... he is no Pogba , no Ibra , no CR7 who all deserve to use ambitious language when they want to make a self esteem

    Nobody here spoke about Depay's real life performances so not sure where this is coming from. I believe I've seen you make fanboy remarks a while ago which is fine, obviously you want to do Prime Ronaldinho for the nostalgia and it looks like a very good card to play with. But don't pretend like this thread was ever openminded, because you basically had your mind made up about Prime Ronaldinho even though the minority said he was worth it. Also don't pretend like FB Depay is overrated if you haven't used him while he clearly has better stats than Prime Ronaldinho for less than half the price.

    Also it's ironic that you second that Depay is a "generic one footed" winger while in your OP you ask how Ronaldinho compares to ToTS Pepe (which like FB Depay has a 3* WF, but has no gameface and is not even an LW). FB Depay is one of the best LWs in the game currently, especially for the price. I've seen multiple raving reviews and after doing him myself I can confirm that he is very fun to use. Spectacular right foot. If I had the coins to afford LW CR7 or PIM Ronaldinho I would, but FB Depay might just be the best LW under 1 million.


    Prime Ronaldinho - fun? Yes! Worth it nostalgia-wise? Yes! Worth it value-wise at this stage of the game? No!
    Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on
  • mindm4ster
    4818 posts National Call-Up
    Dinho for sure
    Icons are OP
    There's a reason why pro-players are using Petit even though his stats are OK at best

  • Stewie26
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s unreal. Can’t remember what it cost me to do but he’s so good to use. Play him up top or at cam tho and he will bang in the goals for you.
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ngern77 wrote: »
    Playing with player you love is well worth.

    This.

    I made the Henry PIM sbc, and everyones says he's not good enough.

    I love playing with him and tell everyone that they're wrong.

    He's been very good to me, the only player that i have with more than 1 goal per game.
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Ok guys

    I have done Dinho SBC .

    Took me about 3-4 hours and around 800k coins to complete ( used several untradables and had some decent packs as well )

    Very happy with the value I spent on him . Might do TOts Aouar now )

    I will try him tomorrow and will post my feedback

    Thanks everyone who convinced me to do the SBC !
  • Lackosweat
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Lol these Dutch guys are seriously passionate about defending and hyping up their players. Patriotism at its best.
  • GT500
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    All I need to do is do the rivals weekly objective and I can finally finish him
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Lol these Dutch guys are seriously passionate about defending and hyping up their players. Patriotism at its best.

    Yeah :) they are crazy about their Dutch players . Dutchtriots:))))

    Although why they are hyping Depay who is average player normally and can do 1-2 good games during the season ...

    They should hype up De Jong who is already a better player , younger , smarter , more technical player than Depay .
  • RadamelFalcao9
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    ngern77 wrote: »
    Playing with player you love is well worth.

    This...

    Also, he is an amazing player ingame! His strength and hight comes very handy as a LW/LM. Well worth 2 million 👌

    He makes fifa actually fun to play tbh
  • EisenErmin
    5123 posts Big Money Move
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Lol these Dutch guys are seriously passionate about defending and hyping up their players. Patriotism at its best.

    Yeah :) they are crazy about their Dutch players . Dutchtriots:))))

    Although why they are hyping Depay who is average player normally and can do 1-2 good games during the season ...

    They should hype up De Jong who is already a better player , younger , smarter , more technical player than Depay .

    The dutch Ajax guys are great talents and van Dijk is a worldclass CB. But the rest of the dutch team is mediocre at best. Look at Cillesen or Babel. They wont make the starting 11 for any other top nation. Prommes is annother excample. Overhyped in fifa and struggling to be a starter in his club.
  • Headshrinker363
    4645 posts National Call-Up
    Would he be wasted at LM in a 4-4-2(2)?
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Lol these Dutch guys are seriously passionate about defending and hyping up their players. Patriotism at its best.

    Yeah :) they are crazy about their Dutch players . Dutchtriots:))))

    Although why they are hyping Depay who is average player normally and can do 1-2 good games during the season ...

    They should hype up De Jong who is already a better player , younger , smarter , more technical player than Depay .

    The dutch Ajax guys are great talents and van Dijk is a worldclass CB. But the rest of the dutch team is mediocre at best. Look at Cillesen or Babel. They wont make the starting 11 for any other top nation. Prommes is annother excample. Overhyped in fifa and struggling to be a starter in his club.

    I’d agree with some degree :)))

    There are some quality players in the new Ditch team .

    But Depay and Babel are certainly not the best ones
  • Bags
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    he's still great. Just do him, he will put a smile on your face. Got a pretty good team and he is my 2nd best player behind Gullit
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    His shooting is debatable at times
    But yes fun card
Sign In or Register to comment.