Ronaldinho LW 94 users ? Is his SBC worth doing now ?

Comments

  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12818 posts Has That Special Something
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Yeah Dinho is great fun. Was just in another thread just now commenting on him v TOTS Dembele and its insane when you compare how much better Dembele's card stats are - and its not inflated by unimportant stuff (e.g FK's or defending) - Dembele legit out ranks Prime Dinho in nearly all important stats.

    Even knowing that, at this stage, i am not at all regretting selling Dembele to complete dInho. He is such fun to use, even if, as somoene above says, it can lead to temptation to "over play" with him

    composure on Dembele blows though
  • MurkingFools
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    also regarding packs, save them until after 6pm uk time on friday

    only open them before then if you dont have enough sbc fodder to finish before Thursday but im quite certain you should be fine
  • MurkingFools
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    How much is his SBC from scratch at the moment?

    are you ps or xbox ?

    ps is 2.09m

    xbox is 2.12m
  • SomeNextGuy
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much is his SBC from scratch at the moment?

    are you ps or xbox ?

    ps is 2.09m

    xbox is 2.12m

    Xbox.

    That's too much, give me a month.
  • EisenErmin
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    How much is his SBC from scratch at the moment?

    are you ps or xbox ?

    ps is 2.09m

    xbox is 2.12m

    Xbox.

    That's too much, give me a month.

    If you have some of the high rated untradeable TOTS cards from weakly objectives or WL rewards to dump into the SBC it brings down the costs a lot.

    Excample: Futbin shows the estimated costs for Prime Ronaldo at 3.6million. I am doing him at the moment using all the stuff i dont need with high rating in the process and i doubt i will have to pay more than a million coins for the other cards i need to buy.
  • starfox1284
    1360 posts Professional
    I have him...id say he isnt worth 1.7m
  • starfox1284
    1360 posts Professional
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    Yes thats what i would do
  • DanValletta
    1238 posts Professional
    For me there Is nobody better to have there. Crazy runs, crazy touch, crazy shot, great pace. Obvious skills if you like to do them. He is like a powerful neymar with a bit less nimbleness but more length and strength.
  • OZero
    4868 posts National Call-Up
    That’s a tricky question. Most of the points in this thread are valid. He has unbelievable dribbling, his skill moves are as smooth as Neymar, and he has much better body shape. In terms of a CAM he is close to perfect.

    However

    He won’t last 90 mins. Given that most of the players now have 99 stamina, R10 would be close to useless after 70 mins. That applies to a lot of icons too but R10 is he worst. 83 stamina is a killer. EA also know this and that’s why they boost his PIM stamina to 86 (still a killer imo).

    So in conclusion, yes, if you are his apostles, go for it. If you want a game changer for 60 mins, fine. If you expect CR7 like total dominance, nah sorry he can’t.
  • EisenErmin
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    That’s a tricky question. Most of the points in this thread are valid. He has unbelievable dribbling, his skill moves are as smooth as Neymar, and he has much better body shape. In terms of a CAM he is close to perfect.

    However

    He won’t last 90 mins. Given that most of the players now have 99 stamina, R10 would be close to useless after 70 mins. That applies to a lot of icons too but R10 is he worst. 83 stamina is a killer. EA also know this and that’s why they boost his PIM stamina to 86 (still a killer imo).

    So in conclusion, yes, if you are his apostles, go for it. If you want a game changer for 60 mins, fine. If you expect CR7 like total dominance, nah sorry he can’t.

    Stamina is fine as long as you dont run back to CDM and chase players around with him and hope your CDM´s auto defend for you.He can do 90 minutes. If it goes to overtime he needs to be subbed.
  • Salvatori
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah i have never found any need to sub him. HE has H / L work rates which stops him using up his energy. Maybe different if you use him at CAM but at LW or CF not an issue
  • OZero
    4868 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    That’s a tricky question. Most of the points in this thread are valid. He has unbelievable dribbling, his skill moves are as smooth as Neymar, and he has much better body shape. In terms of a CAM he is close to perfect.

    However

    He won’t last 90 mins. Given that most of the players now have 99 stamina, R10 would be close to useless after 70 mins. That applies to a lot of icons too but R10 is he worst. 83 stamina is a killer. EA also know this and that’s why they boost his PIM stamina to 86 (still a killer imo).

    So in conclusion, yes, if you are his apostles, go for it. If you want a game changer for 60 mins, fine. If you expect CR7 like total dominance, nah sorry he can’t.

    Stamina is fine as long as you dont run back to CDM and chase players around with him and hope your CDM´s auto defend for you.He can do 90 minutes. If it goes to overtime he needs to be subbed.

    I never do it. I just set free to run.

    And stamina is a relative concept. As stated above, when your opponents are having 99 stamina, the impact would kick in much earlier. Prime R10 could last for 90 mins last Dec, but not now after TOTS released
  • EisenErmin
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    That’s a tricky question. Most of the points in this thread are valid. He has unbelievable dribbling, his skill moves are as smooth as Neymar, and he has much better body shape. In terms of a CAM he is close to perfect.

    However

    He won’t last 90 mins. Given that most of the players now have 99 stamina, R10 would be close to useless after 70 mins. That applies to a lot of icons too but R10 is he worst. 83 stamina is a killer. EA also know this and that’s why they boost his PIM stamina to 86 (still a killer imo).

    So in conclusion, yes, if you are his apostles, go for it. If you want a game changer for 60 mins, fine. If you expect CR7 like total dominance, nah sorry he can’t.

    Stamina is fine as long as you dont run back to CDM and chase players around with him and hope your CDM´s auto defend for you.He can do 90 minutes. If it goes to overtime he needs to be subbed.

    I never do it. I just set free to run.

    And stamina is a relative concept. As stated above, when your opponents are having 99 stamina, the impact would kick in much earlier. Prime R10 could last for 90 mins last Dec, but not now after TOTS released

    Well, in the end it comes down to the way you play and the position Ronaldinho plays. If you play very fast and he is running all the time he is probably dead by 60 minutes, but if you play posession based like i do with quite a lot of movement, but no unnecessary runs fom side to side, his stamina really is not an issue. I have used him the whole WL as CF in a 433(5) and i never subbed him off in the 90 minutes. And he scored and assisted late in the game the same way like he did when the game started
  • Lackosweat
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    I play him at RAM in 4231 and RW in 433-5. He lasts the whole 90 mins comfortably. When it comes to extra time, his stamina is a bit questionable though.
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Yeah Dinho is great fun. Was just in another thread just now commenting on him v TOTS Dembele and its insane when you compare how much better Dembele's card stats are - and its not inflated by unimportant stuff (e.g FK's or defending) - Dembele legit out ranks Prime Dinho in nearly all important stats.

    Even knowing that, at this stage, i am not at all regretting selling Dembele to complete dInho. He is such fun to use, even if, as somoene above says, it can lead to temptation to "over play" with him

    Great feedback mate ! Thanks indeed !

    I can imagine TOTS Dembele is a good card. I had If Dembele for long time and liked him a lot . I then upgraded to his Headliner card ( which felt not much difference , strange as it sounds) . I am keeping him anyway and more the less happy with him. Don’t plan to sink another 700k-600k on TOTs upgrade.

    I’m gonna start doing Dinho SBC as many support this idea that he is good and fun . And we all loved him in real life:)
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Galayn wrote: »
    play him CAM, not on the wings


    Hi mate. Thanks for the advice . I know he d be very good there .

    But i ve got Messi and Maradona as my CaMs and both are to stay . Love them
  • MaddMike3711
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar > him in all honesty, and I was the biggest Ronaldinho fan boy growing up.
    Neymar is just better, and is by far and away the most fun card on the game.
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Playing with a special and unique player you like is always more fun and will most likely lead to better results aswell because you like playing instead of mindless grinding the same stupid way each game.

    Totally agree mate.
    I like Neymar card , H Dembele , S.Maximin as well because they all are so agile and perfect dribblers on the wing . Maybe not the best clinical finishers , but so fun to use .

    I adore Messi card behind STr . He is so good this year and I do overuse him :))) he plays for my 1 team and always comes on a sub in my 2nd team to secure the win / create damage for oponent

    Playing for fun is more rewarding then winning , 100%
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    How much is his SBC from scratch at the moment?


    2 mill
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    No way I am doing Depay SBC. )

    I don’t care if he has better stats overall . But I don’t like him in real life .

    So thanks for the idea . But not for me

  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    1) yes, he is the most fun player in the game for me, no regrets, (Unless his PIM prices crashes but i dont think it ever will)

    2) i dont care if there is anyone better / more efficient in game, hes does the job i need.

    3) you have more than enough budget to complete him

    4) start him now, try and finish him before weds night or thurs morning,

    (he it could be cheaper depending on the Utots market loading screen crash/panic, but its not worth the risk)

    if you dont finish him before friday night then wait until monday or tues to start again

    the stuff from packs is a lottery but you can still sell all the junk in there at least 100-150k

    That’s a great feedback mate !

    Very detailed and very helpful!

    Thanks , I got more confidence I should start doing his SBC .

  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    I have him...id say he isnt worth 1.7m

    Hi mate . I don’t think and card is really worth 1,7 mil ... )

    But could you say more , why you don’t like him ?

    My idea is my 1.3-1.5 mill coins are useless and not worth a penny from now till sept ....
    That’s why I don’t really care if Dinho is not worth his price tag
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    That’s a tricky question. Most of the points in this thread are valid. He has unbelievable dribbling, his skill moves are as smooth as Neymar, and he has much better body shape. In terms of a CAM he is close to perfect.

    However

    He won’t last 90 mins. Given that most of the players now have 99 stamina, R10 would be close to useless after 70 mins. That applies to a lot of icons too but R10 is he worst. 83 stamina is a killer. EA also know this and that’s why they boost his PIM stamina to 86 (still a killer imo).

    So in conclusion, yes, if you are his apostles, go for it. If you want a game changer for 60 mins, fine. If you expect CR7 like total dominance, nah sorry he can’t.

    Thanks for the tips mate !

    I understand his stamina is not great ... but I had similar worries for Messi with 72 stamina ...
    instructions helped a lot and my Messi plays for 90mins without problems

    So I hope I’d be able to have R10 for 80 mins at least :)

    As for CR7 - I don’t like his card at all this year ... I know he is super op and clinical .
    But this card is 2 skills dump gameplay - 1) 180 degree first touch shots ; 2) OP headers from all over the pitch . That’s all about his card for me . I enjoy Crespo and IBra cards more at STR

  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Neymar > him in all honesty, and I was the biggest Ronaldinho fan boy growing up.
    Neymar is just better, and is by far and away the most fun card on the game.


    True mate ) I have Neymar in my team as well and he is to stay till the end )

    I need a 2nd great winger )

    Not menu options really , maybe Mbappe 91 . I have his 88 rated card at the moment and not entirely happy
  • madwullie
    3997 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 18
    I regret doing him. He doesn't get on behind toty Neymar (understandable) or EoaE Ribery ( not as forgivable)
  • CharlieC
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    I love playing against him because most people just want to dance down the pitch doing as many skill moves as their little fingers can cope with. A patient defender will deal with it everytime though because he's actually quite weak and can be pushed off the ball with no issues.
  • Delboy13710
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I love playing against him because most people just want to dance down the pitch doing as many skill moves as their little fingers can cope with. A patient defender will deal with it everytime though because he's actually quite weak and can be pushed off the ball with no issues.

    I'll elastico around the Defender before he can touch me 😎
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12818 posts Has That Special Something
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    No way I am doing Depay SBC. )

    I don’t care if he has better stats overall . But I don’t like him in real life .

    So thanks for the idea . But not for me

    Then you've got your answer.

    No Prime Ronaldinho SBC is not worth doing it at this point in the game, but you will do him because of the nostalgia.
  • Delboy13710
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    No way I am doing Depay SBC. )

    I don’t care if he has better stats overall . But I don’t like him in real life .

    So thanks for the idea . But not for me

    Then you've got your answer.

    No Prime Ronaldinho SBC is not worth doing it at this point in the game, but you will do him because of the nostalgia.

    Exactly same with EoaE Robben for me I love cutting in and Finesse Top corner makes me smile every time
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12818 posts Has That Special Something
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.

    No way I am doing Depay SBC. )

    I don’t care if he has better stats overall . But I don’t like him in real life .

    So thanks for the idea . But not for me

    Then you've got your answer.

    No Prime Ronaldinho SBC is not worth doing it at this point in the game, but you will do him because of the nostalgia.

    Exactly same with EoaE Robben for me I love cutting in and Finesse Top corner makes me smile every time
    Robben's stats (except for stamina) for a winger are exceptional though, so I would argue his 800K cost is absolutely worth it. 2* WF is a bit of a downer but I often used to play him on the left side for power shots across goal so it wasn't that much of an issue. Scored some absolute long distance bangers with him in the top right corner.
Sign In or Register to comment.