Ronaldinho LW 94 users ? Is his SBC worth doing now ?

Maximus AK47
1469 posts Play-Off Hero
edited June 17
Hi lads .

I am tempted to do Ronaldinho SBC now , but not sure if I get enough resources at the moment.

So here are some questions to Ronaldinho users and those who did the SBC:

1) How do you enjoy him so far ? No regrets you got him ?

2) compared to other options - TOts or special cards - would he be better / or not ?
- specifically comparing to options like TOTS Pepe / FB Mbappe 91/ Bale 92

3) budget issue - will it be enough to get his SBC Card with my coins and cards ?
I have around 1,3-1,4 mill coins after buying some tots cards ,

And I have some untradable cards in he club - ICOn Henry/ FB Ibra / 96 Tadic / 93 Casemiro / 92 Trezeguet / 91 Piatek / 91 Suso / FB Boateng 89 / If Cancelo 88/ FB Gervinho 87/ Vass 87 / 85 Baluta . plus few 82-83 rated cards .

4) when is the best time to do his SBC ?
Is it now ? Or during next Tots release ? Or after next WL ?
I reckon you can get something from the packs back ...

Anyway, thanks for feedback , comments and advice !!

It’s the end of the game and maybe putting all coins to Ronaldinho is a good idea ! Since I loved him playing in real life )

Cheers and thanks in advance

Comments

• Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any tips ?
  • TheTataGuy
    1125 posts Professional
    Just do him, if he's your idol, game is 85% done anyway
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Like him so far ? How much did you pay for his SBC ?

So you think I will be able to get him with my budget and spare cards ?
  • EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldinho is the most fun and unique card in the game. Period! Bought his PIM a few day ago and i love him. I am not a skiller at all, but with him even I do pull of some fancy moves.
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Ronaldinho is the most fun and unique card in the game. Period! Bought his PIM a few day ago and i love him. I am not a skiller at all, but with him even I do pull of some fancy moves.

That sounds like a fun feedback!!! Thanks man ! Hope to prove I am right to get his SBC .

Can’t afford PIM card unfortunately

• EisenErmin

That sounds like a fun feedback!!! Thanks man ! Hope to prove I am right to get his SBC .

Can’t afford PIM card unfortunately

Not much difference if any i think. I just had the coins and said: why not get him when i use him untill the end anyway. So i dont have to worry if the PIM would have scored where the Prime is hitting the post...
  • SomeNextGuy
    2659 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 17
    He's definitely my next big target. Not quite sure how I'm going to come about 2 million but we'll see... Neymar will do for now.
  • JasonF01
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did his SBC for about 500k after packs and using lots of Untradables that I picked up recently with the TOTS SBC'S, FUT Swaps and upgrade packs.

I'm still getting used to him, and at first I went 4 games without a win (though he scored on his debut to give me the lead) because I think I was trying to play though him a little bit too much, but I'm getting used to him now. This morning I brought him off the bench (using French league in forms for the weekly objectives) at 2-0 down and he changed the game, it was soon 4-2 and the opponent rage quitting.

He's very noticeable, fun to use (also not a skiller usually) and he's a difference maker. I don't think you'll regret doing him.
  • TheTataGuy
    1125 posts Professional

I didn't do him, not enough coins, but I am going to do him after Thursday when I get my rewards, I reckon I can finish him then, I mean it's Ronaldinho
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero

I didn't do him, not enough coins, but I am going to do him after Thursday when I get my rewards, I reckon I can finish him then, I mean it's Ronaldinho

That is my thought right now ...

It’s Ronaldinho ICOn Card ... I don’t probably mind him to be worse than some wingers ...

I only hope to have enough resources to get his SBC
  • EisenErmin

It’s Ronaldinho ICOn Card ... I don’t probably mind him to be worse than some wingers ...

Even if he misses the net lets say 20% more than TOTS Mane or Hazard or Lacazetto do in same scoring positions: Just ask yourself which player is more fun to use and an real football legend rather then a TOTS card with completely unrealistic stats? I doubt anyone would take more than a few seconds to answer that question, right?
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is a gamechanger because he is one of the few that despite the terrible gameplay makes the game fun to play
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero

Even if he misses the net lets say 20% more than TOTS Mane or Hazard or Lacazetto do in same scoring positions: Just ask yourself which player is more fun to use and an real football legend rather then a TOTS card with completely unrealistic stats? I doubt anyone would take more than a few seconds to answer that question, right?

Good point mate !
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    He is a gamechanger because he is one of the few that despite the terrible gameplay makes the game fun to play

Do you play him on the wing or CAm ?
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    btw you have more than enough coins/sbc fodder to get him. Just do it! There is only 1 legit reason not to get him and that is if you can afford his PIM.
  • Lequesne
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    191 games 182 goals I think he’s well worth the coins. Cost me around 1.4mil with packs back and wouldn’t replace him ever this year
  • EisenErmin

Good point mate !

:smile:

I got Ronaldinho to play CF in my 433(5). I could have bought TOTS/TOTY Mbappe instead who is probably more efficient, but why would i if Ronaldinho is something special. All these TOTS cards and over hyped young players have to prove themself for many years before coming close to Ronaldinho.

I watch the german Bundesliga every week and while Havertz is a great talent and played a fantastic season he nowhere is near to be a top 5 ST in the world like his Fifa ToTS card suggest (with heading like Ibra in his prime and a shot like a baby of roberto carlos, beckham and rooney) Rediculous!!!! Any real life manager would prefer Lewandowski as ST over him without a doubt, yet all the kids play with Havertz. I bet 90% of non german players did not even know him before the futre star card was released.
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero

Good point mate !

:smile:

I got Ronaldinho to play CF in my 433(5). I could have bought TOTS/TOTY Mbappe instead who is probably more efficient, but why would i if Ronaldinho is something special. All these TOTS cards and over hyped young players have to prove themself for many years before coming close to Ronaldinho.

I watch the german Bundesliga every week and while Havertz is a great talent and played a fantastic season he nowhere is near to be a top 5 ST in the world like his Fifa ToTS card suggest (with heading like Ibra in his prime and a shot like a baby of roberto carlos, beckham and rooney) Rediculous!!!! Any real life manager would prefer Lewandowski as ST over him without a doubt, yet all the kids play with Havertz. I bet 90% of non german players did not even know him before the futre star card was released.

That’s funny mate ) thanks)
    And I agreed with you point )

However I must confess I still have Saint-Maximin FS Card as one of FWs.

But that’s only there is no many gray Rw/Rm options this year. Probably Best Icob but Maximin Card was amidst free and it’s too good
  • Maximus AK47
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    I actually like the fact majority suggest Ronaldinho to be a great car to have !!!!
  • Waldfee123
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For fun... Yes... For wins and sweaters... No... He isnt that clinical etc
  • Lkane
    929 posts Professional
    edited June 17
    Love him. I've always thought the top icons play better than most tots players anyway.
  • Salvatori
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah Dinho is great fun. Was just in another thread just now commenting on him v TOTS Dembele and its insane when you compare how much better Dembele's card stats are - and its not inflated by unimportant stuff (e.g FK's or defending) - Dembele legit out ranks Prime Dinho in nearly all important stats.

Even knowing that, at this stage, i am not at all regretting selling Dembele to complete dInho. He is such fun to use, even if, as somoene above says, it can lead to temptation to "over play" with him
  • Delboy13710
    4780 posts National Call-Up
    I love him but you have to use him right . Dont expect a CR7 goal a game type player .
    I use him and Robben out wide for Nostalgia and the Uniqueness of there cards I try have fun when I play more then win at all costs
  • EisenErmin
    Playing with a special and unique player you like is always more fun and will most likely lead to better results aswell because you like playing instead of mindless grinding the same stupid way each game.
  • MurkingFools
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1) yes, he is the most fun player in the game for me, no regrets, (Unless his PIM prices crashes but i dont think it ever will)

2) i dont care if there is anyone better / more efficient in game, hes does the job i need.

3) you have more than enough budget to complete him

4) start him now, try and finish him before weds night or thurs morning,

(he it could be cheaper depending on the Utots market loading screen crash/panic, but its not worth the risk)

if you dont finish him before friday night then wait until monday or tues to start again

the stuff from packs is a lottery but you can still sell all the junk in there at least 100-150k

• EisenErmin
    1) yes, he is the most fun player in the game for me, no regrets, (Unless his PIM prices crashes but i dont think it ever will)

2) i dont care if there is anyone better / more efficient in game, hes does the job i need.

3) you have more than enough budget to complete him

4) start him now, try and finish him before weds night or thurs morning,

(he it could be cheaper depending on the Utots market loading screen crash/panic, but its not worth the risk)

if you dont finish him before friday night then wait until monday or tues to start again

the stuff from packs is a lottery but you can still sell all the junk in there at least 100-150k

I fully agree with all you said here. Ragarding the stuff from packs you never know: I just pulled 91 Icon Baggio (350K) out of a rare lectrum players pack while starting to do the Prime Ronaldo SBC.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2659 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much is his SBC from scratch at the moment?
  • IxToMxI
    5619 posts Big Money Move
    R10 is just so fun, nothing better than hearing the commentator scream RONALDinhooo, player banner at the start of games, so much nostalgia.

I think he’s very good, very effective, he’s strong, quick and has an awesome shot.

If you can do some skills moves also he’s probably one of the most fun cards on the game.

I mean who doesn’t love Ronaldinho.

Had him last year, have him this year and will have him again next year
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    play him CAM, not on the wings
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Get SBC Depay instead, faster, stronger, better free-kicks, more shot power etc.