The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Eusebio or Prime Dinho?

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Can only afford to do one of these SBCs but which one do yous think would be the better option?

My heart is saying Dinho as I loved watching him play throughout his career though my head is saying Eusebio as he fits the team perfectly for chem as it's replacing NIF CR7 at CM to give TOTS Cancelo full chem at RB as I have him untradable. However I could switch things around a little and get Cancelo on 7 chem and Dinho but it's a bit more hassle.

Really don't know what to do here so first of all if anyone has tried both who do you think is better in game?

And if you haven't tried them what would you do in this situation?

I've used both in draft but not enough to make a proper comparison.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RebelRob
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    I tried dinho and wanted to love him but he was pretty meh. Eusebio is good AND efficient.

If you want a good player with skills though I cannot recommended cruyff enough. My favourite player this year by a long way.
  • MUFC_420
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I tried dinho and wanted to love him but he was pretty meh. Eusebio is good AND efficient.

If you want a good player with skills though I cannot recommended cruyff enough. My favourite player this year by a long way.
    RebelRob wrote: »

Cruyff would definitely be an option if I could afford to do his SBC but I'm a bit short. Could wait another week and invest everything this weekend again to make the extra coins but im bored and want to do one this week.

Anytime I come up against Eusebio he's a nightmare to defend.
  • BeardGang
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldinho is amazing bro
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    I have both and they are great but only had Eusebio for 8 games but I would say that Eusebio is more clinical and feels faster but dinho has better passing, skills still has a great shot but not as two footed. Dinho also feels stronger and can hold people of the ball better, he can play on the wing and cam so has different versatility. Both are great players though.
  • MUFC_420
    I have both and they are great but only had Eusebio for 8 games but I would say that Eusebio is more clinical and feels faster but dinho has better passing, skills still has a great shot but not as two footed. Dinho also feels stronger and can hold people of the ball better, he can play on the wing and cam so has different versatility. Both are great players though.

Pretty good review from someone that has both think I'm starting to lean towards Eusebio as he just fits perfectly to my team for chem.
  • Boommaametw3
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    100% Eusebio. Don't think twice
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Go with your heart mate. Games drawing to a close, play with your hero’s
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    https://ibb.co/kmSy396

I have both in my team it depends how you play eusabio shooting is much better. R10 so good at skills as he has strength too. Eusabio stamina is a good asset too. And he feels fast. I'd say eusabio is better but I do love both if you dont skill at all defo go for eusabio. I dont think you can go wrong
  • MUFC_420
    Think I've my mind set on Eusebio now after hearing some reviews and the fact he fits perfectly and gives TOTS Cancelo full chem makes him the smart choice.

Going to wait until Thursday to do it though just incase by some miracle I get Neymar or Mbappe in my red picks as that would change everything.

Have the 89 squad ready to submit using pretty much all untradables so that's 400k off the cost straight away and I've still high rated untradables to put into other sections. Thinking I should be able to knock 600-700k minimum off with untradables.