Squad Battles. Has anybody ever reached top 100.??

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I get elite 1 most weeks but om still like 35000 40000 points away from the top 100.

I think there's space for a complete extra division between 100th and elite 1.

Comments

• Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    Can't stand playing the AI

I praise those people finishing in top 100 playing the AI..

• Metab0lic
    375 posts Sunday League Hero

The crazy thing is... it must be more boring than Rivals, because to beat the CPU you have to abuse mechanics even more. I don't praise them. I feel for them! LOL
  • starfox1284
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 1 is the highest I've ever gotten and that was on FIFA 18....despise playing against the AI on 19.
  • Batman442
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    Done it twice this FIFA and once last FIFA, when I go for it I get it but it's so boring. This FIFA if you average 10,000 a day or round you'll get in
  • Rossco160715
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play squad battles for objectives. Dreadful game mode.
  • BPLosers
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play at most one round a week and get silver. I can’t wrap my head around how you people can play more than 5 games a week.
  • JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I reached it a few weeks ago when I actually tried to, finished 81st with 2 disconnects and 1 loss.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Highest Ive got is 50k points.. top 100 requires another 50k-60k.. **** that
  • Amdp9
    2907 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 1 many times last year ! This year didn’t bother at all
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it once, most boring thing ever.

I was braindead after playing 45 games against the CPU and I couldn’t play FIFA for a week.
  • joehuk
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    Impossible on the on the PC unless you cheat imo.

130k+ on each week compared to 110,120k consoles, yet elite 1 had been dropping in points for weeks as less and less play it.

I can guarantee every week top 100 on the PC is the same players.

I've been near top on a Friday but getting every refresh and playing every game over the Weekend is worse than playing WL lol.
  • SPN1987
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    Getting into T100 is more about knowing all gameplay flaws when facing the AI than actual skill. Just like playing human opponents. I'd like to see someone break Ultimate AI defences down consistently without abusing mechanics though. I just can not do it.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    I haven't played any fifa since 17 and can't remember the last one before that so I've been playing all game modes (chasing coins and packs to improve my team).
    What game modes do you all play, just DR and WL???
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1364 posts Professional
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Getting into T100 is more about knowing all gameplay flaws when facing the AI than actual skill. Just like playing human opponents. I'd like to see someone break Ultimate AI defences down consistently without abusing mechanics though. I just can not do it.

Its not even playing on ultimate, going 5-0 on legendary usually gets you to the 85-100 rankings.
    The ai is much easier than real opponents... the ai doesnt spam exploits and are predictable; they usually do the exact same plays every time
  • PiotrLolo
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get elite 1 most weeks but om still like 35000 40000 points away from the top 100.

I think there's space for a complete extra division between 100th and elite 1.

Yes, but in FIFA18, September 2018 when all the cheaters went playing FIFA 19. 92nd and week after that 55th. Took screenshots from this live worthy achievement :joy: At this moment it's imposssible on PC.
  • SPN1987

Its not even playing on ultimate, going 5-0 on legendary usually gets you to the 85-100 rankings.
    The ai is much easier than real opponents... the ai doesnt spam exploits and are predictable; they usually do the exact same plays every time

True. I just don't have great defenders to stop the crossing epidemic. They score the most BS goals all the time, because like you said they are predictable. But that doesn't stop them to score consistently.
  • Orison
    47004 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Did it once a few weeks after release, because I needed the coins.

It's horrible. Even for the coins it's not worth playing 45 games against the AI.
  • SPN1987
    Orison wrote: »
    Did it once a few weeks after release, because I needed the coins.

It's horrible. Even for the coins it's not worth playing 45 games against the AI.

Why you need to play 45?
  • Diggy
    13520 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 17
    I’m top 100 every week until Thursday when I stop
  • Mutu10gol
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    I reached it a few weeks ago when I actually tried to, finished 81st with 2 disconnects and 1 loss.

No way
  • JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

No way

It's quite easy if you have a decent team, just play everything on Legendary and get atleast 2500 points every match.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    Online gameplay can be bad, but Playing Fifa offline is the worst experience you can possible put yourself through on this game.
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep, on monday morning, very early, played all my games as soon as the refresh hit, was like 96th in the world :sunglasses: that's my claim to fame
  • Ben_W
    69 posts Park Captain
    Best formation for squad battles on legendary ?
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite

I agree and think the same way. However, I sometimes find myself playing online and thinking: I avoid squad battles because I don’t want to play the ai and that’s exactly what I’m doing right now lol half wl matches are played against the ai
  • Mincepie171286
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only way I’d complete all 45 games in a week is if it gave me a guaranteed PIM pack.

One game depresses me if I ever have to play one for objectives. Couldn’t Imagine playing 45.

I’d rather be in work
  • Chriswhiteisright
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

No way

It's quite easy if you have a decent team, just play everything on Legendary and get atleast 2500 points every match.

Easier said than done...
    Got any tips.????
  • joehuk
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 17
    Rta7Qcy.jpg

every game on legendary, rank 61 after day 1 on the PC some below me have only played 4 games aswell so these guys are playing ultimate and no idea how :joy: No way i can maintain this for the full week + over weekend lol.

#1 guy has 16.1k after 5 games thats beating ultimate over 5-0 every game - not a chance to be fair he would be better than any pro if that was the case, as you play against 99 rated teams. (despite rating on menu)

my team today felt on steroids. shame about the 4-0 win... their courtois saved everything :(

key to playing squad battles, don't play deep / drop back :)
  • SPN1987
    joehuk wrote: »
    Rta7Qcy.jpg

every game on legendary, rank 61 after day 1 on the PC some below me have only played 4 games aswell so these guys are playing ultimate and no idea how :joy: No way i can maintain this for the full week + over weekend lol.

my team today felt on steroids. shame about the 4-0 win... their courtois saved everything :(

GG! Lots of first time shots I reckon.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1364 posts Professional
    joehuk wrote: »
    Rta7Qcy.jpg

GG! Lots of first time shots I reckon.

First time shots have less a chance to go in in SB than against players 😆