Why do people like nickrunthefutmarket2?

Comments

• xCDHx
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 18
    His investment videos are always interesting, but his new videos where he is recording himself are pretty bad as he keeps moaning about the gameplay non stop. This sucks as no one wants to see/hear that...
    + people have done this before and he is just copying then and jumping on the bandwagon so it sucks even more...
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    xCDHx wrote: »
    His investment videos are always interesting, but his new videos where he is recording himself are pretty bad as he keeps moaning about the gameplay non stop. This sucks as no one wants to see/hear that...
    + people have done this before and he is just copying then and jumping on the bandwagon so it sucks even more...

i dont mind hearing about how bad the game play is as it needs saying no one listens to us on this forum so the more ppl that get it out there the better, rather that than the ea lovers like bateson and castro and atleast nick doesnt spam the broken mechanics like most you tubers
  • Invincibility
    3876 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 19
    Most funny thing! Got bored and went to Inceptions stream yesterday told him.. Why are you playing a game that you hate and bash 24/7... his reaction: Instant ban :D
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Most funny thing! Got bored and went to Inceptions stream yesterday told him.. Why are you playing a game that you hate and bash 24/7... his reaction: Instant ban :D

It gets them views is the simple answer. Look at Krasi, he used to do loads of instruction videos and general gameplay but now all he does is his WL games spread over 6 days and a pack opening for his rewards. Its a no brainer for him because people love to see him rage. My guess is that he does pretty well out of it with just over 400k subs.
  • Invincibility
    3876 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »

It gets them views is the simple answer. Look at Krasi, he used to do loads of instruction videos and general gameplay but now all he does is his WL games spread over 6 days and a pack opening for his rewards. Its a no brainer for him because people love to see him rage. My guess is that he does pretty well out of it with just over 400k subs.

My point is why do most content creators bash a game that gets their payed.. It's just ridiculous to hear they moan on every game they play.. Makes the community feels so toxic
  • Fadazzo
    257 posts Sunday League Hero

My point is why do most content creators bash a game that gets their payed.. It's just ridiculous to hear they moan on every game they play.. Makes the community feels so toxic

Because negativity sells.
  • xFATAL
    4312 posts National Call-Up

And this is why nothing ever gets fixed with this game. Too many people like you that accept it and bash others that have a platform to voice an opinion to help improve it. They make a living playing this game so of course they wont quite playing even if the game is bad.
  • sturges12345
    3013 posts National Call-Up

He literally said that he only plays to make money and you decided to play that anyway in the chat.

• Bags
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    His gameplay channel is trash but his trading channel is world class. people who like his second channel are just genuine fans of his main channel and it just spills over imo.

exactly this. check round for other trading channels. They are just awful. Nick's his by far the best. I don't often follow his advice but this is by far my best fifa for trading this year and big chuck is down to the general principles from this channel. Not a big fan of his second channel though. There are dozens like it.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    Raider wrote: »
    yeah, hate his screams and shouting like a madman, chill bro its just a **** game

Because overexaggeration, fake hype and fake positivity draws most viewers which means bigger income. It started with pewdiepie and culminated with ninja (basically a race to how obnoxious a human being can get). The 'ninja' of FIFA is castro. Why anyone would want to watch such tripe eludes me.
  • Rename123456
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fadazzo wrote: »

Because negativity sells.

Plus CC are pretty useless, most of them have a sad life (from my perspective)
  • fussydutchman
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 19
    The way he uses "kid" doesn't really mean he is calling someone a child, it's more analogous to dude. It's a New York/Boston/East Coast way of talking.
  • fussydutchman
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 19
    <delete>

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    The way he uses "kid" doesn't really mean he is calling someone a child, it's more analogous to dude. It's a New York/Boston/East Coast way of talking.

A bit ironic, since he is what, 18(?) himself.
  • IxToMxI
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    BorasLegend the only youtuber I respect, dude doesn’t moan, points out the occasional BS but doesn’t get hung up on it
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saw his latest video on Auoar. Just mindless screaming during moments in a game. Castro at leasts normalizes his volume.

Does this guy end Fifa every year with millions of coins? What's the point?