Why do people like nickrunthefutmarket2?

Comments

• CFCHenri
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Calls every opponent 'a kid'
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I like ovi and Krasi. Krasi and his pronouncing of words are hilarious.
  • CharlieC
    6704 posts Big Money Move

Neymoooor. Mbopppe. Ayusebio :lol:
  • Invincibility
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Terrible.. Feeling of superiority
  • Invincibility
    One thing I don't understand about Youtubers and streamers is they bashing a game that end of the day pays their bills.. :s

• Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    His gameplay channel is trash but his trading channel is world class. people who like his second channel are just genuine fans of his main channel and it just spills over imo.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

This really triggers me when people call all their opponents kids. The reality is most the people they're playing are probably old enough to be their dad 😂
  • Guvnor
    1052 posts Professional
    I don’t mind him, or inception or the other guys to be honest!
  • jstracci
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE NICKRUNTHEFUTMARKET2? absence of other good/consistent option, I would say.

As others have posted, he's not as bad or even close to others "overreacting/cringefest" guys which I still don't know why people support it. The game itself is already a pain in the ****, watching those guys "playing it" it's another level of misery...
  • n2j2000
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kurt is the best streamer at the moment.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CharlieC wrote: »

Neymoooor. Mbopppe. Ayusebio :lol:

haha you know what i mean then pmsl its amazing and makes me smile
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    i call my friends and ppl i know kid "alright kid how ya doin" lol its just what some ppl say i think his channel is the only decent one on youtube all the rest fry my brain
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Seriously i respect him for playing any game, home or away, or not constantly using 4231, but damn, this guy can moan beyond believe, if he scores a crap rebound goal or something, he screams LETSSS GOO NEYMARRR (or something), but as soon as his opponents score a crap goal, he keeps crying about broken game this, broken game that.. Yes, the game is broken, but come on man, dont be a hypocrite..

Compared to Castro he is 10000% less annoying. Which isn't that hard at all tbh.
  • Boommaametw3
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seriously i respect him for playing any game, home or away, or not constantly using 4231, but damn, this guy can moan beyond believe, if he scores a crap rebound goal or something, he screams LETSSS GOO NEYMARRR (or something), but as soon as his opponents score a crap goal, he keeps crying about broken game this, broken game that.. Yes, the game is broken, but come on man, dont be a hypocrite..

Y'all talking like you don't complain about tornados,la croqueta,rebounds and defensive blocks all the time. Every one who plays fifa complain about all those things but keep quiet when in their favour. Just because he is a Youtuber doesn't mean he turns his emotions off
  • Retro_G
    29210 posts Player of the Year
    One thing I don't understand about Youtubers and streamers is they bashing a game that end of the day pays their bills.. :s

Because they want better from the game they put a lot of time into. Constructive criticism helps developers improve their game.
  • CharlieC
    Retro_G wrote: »

Because they want better from the game they put a lot of time into. Constructive criticism helps developers improve their game.

Well, it should do in theory anyway!
  • alex1987
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    To be honest, the Kurt vs AA9 beef was prety funny

At the end of his stream last night Kurt raided AA9. I was laughing thinking ffs Kurt.

He did? I missed that. Just th eone he raided LotsofBunnies(AA9's gf) :lol:
  • DeanoZoff
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    Watched 1 vid for a player review. Cant take his reviews seriously cos all he does is spam 1st time shots
  • CharlieC
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Watched 1 vid for a player review. Cant take his reviews seriously cos all he does is spam 1st time shots

He went 30-0 before they nerfed first timers and hasn't been there since. Just shows you how broken mechanics can make up for lack of imagination.
  • Quindog
    31 posts Park Captain
    Kirbz wot a bell end lost count of how many times he says insane
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something
    Who?
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    BorasLegend for me. good content and 100% genuin.
  • Wi1son73
    2211 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I really really like Krasi. His videos are so hilarious :D Him raging is one of the funniest things :D

I’m going to do my best to reach top 100.
    Calm down Krasi focus
    Hahah i love his videos when he rages..
  • TheTataGuy
    1174 posts Professional

Haha yeah this.. How old is he himself? Like 20?
  • TheTataGuy
    1174 posts Professional

Y'all talking like you don't complain about tornados,la croqueta,rebounds and defensive blocks all the time. Every one who plays fifa complain about all those things but keep quiet when in their favour. Just because he is a Youtuber doesn't mean he turns his emotions off

I moan when it comes against me and I moan when I scored crap goals
  • CharlieC
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I really really like Krasi. His videos are so hilarious :D Him raging is one of the funniest things :D

I’m going to do my best to reach top 100.
    Calm down Krasi focus
    Hahah i love his videos when he rages..

I love watching Krasi rage. To be honest his videos should be watched by the devs to show how bad the game can be, whether that is server related or otherwise. I feel for him sometimes because I honestly think he's better than the servers allow him to be although he did get an offer from someone (Tass maybe?) to play his games from the UK but he never did it, so I don't know.

Anyway, he's comedy gold so I don't care.
  • Invincibility
    FIFA Comunity is Toxic all they do is complain and bash the game.. Yet they all play it.. Never had this experience in the PES Community.. :s :o :/
  • Retro_G
    FIFA Comunity is Toxic all they do is complain and bash the game.. Yet they all play it.. Never had this experience in the PES Community.. :s :o :/

You must've never been on the pes fan site. :D
  • Invincibility

Bruh! at least they make the best out of the game with their own optionfiles..
  • Retro_G
    edited June 18

Bruh! at least they make the best out of the game with their own optionfiles..

What we're not allowed to discuss on here, used to be talked about openly on the pes fan site, it was pretty toxic. Back when I played pes, the better player always won, but you still had a bunch of less skilled players blaming the game for their lack of skill. :D I used to get a great laugh on that site, you had freedom of speech and but it was easily more toxic than this site.