Why do people like nickrunthefutmarket2?

TheTataGuy
1211 posts Professional
Seriously i respect him for playing any game, home or away, or not constantly using 4231, but damn, this guy can moan beyond believe, if he scores a crap rebound goal or something, he screams LETSSS GOO NEYMARRR (or something), but as soon as his opponents score a crap goal, he keeps crying about broken game this, broken game that.. Yes, the game is broken, but come on man, dont be a hypocrite..

Comments

• Raider
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    yeah, hate his screams and shouting like a madman, chill bro its just a **** game
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional
    Raider wrote: »
    yeah, hate his screams and shouting like a madman, chill bro its just a **** game

From all the YTbers i think most mature, i cant stand Castro and stuff with their overracting all for the views.. Thats a big cringefest, but the moaning of RTFM2.. Chill out bro
  • Fccheek
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 17
    Tbh he has great content but the guys just kind of a knob and with the more popularity he gets the more entitled he becomes. It’s sad when he’s complaining about the game changers because he legit wants to be one but try’s to play it off like they have an unfair advantage
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional
    Fccheek wrote: »
    Tbh he has great content but the guys just kind of a knob and with the more popularity he gets the more entitled he becomes. It’s sad when he’s complaining about the game changers because he legit wants to be one but try’s to play it off like they have an unfair advantage

Yeah i agree, he is sometimes chill to watch, but as soon as the moaning begins im done
  • kraid
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t know anyone that plays this game without wanting to moan
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Seriously i respect him for playing any game, home or away, or not constantly using 4231, but damn, this guy can moan beyond believe, if he scores a crap rebound goal or something, he screams LETSSS GOO NEYMARRR (or something), but as soon as his opponents score a crap goal, he keeps crying about broken game this, broken game that.. Yes, the game is broken, but come on man, dont be a hypocrite..

Most youtubers do the same. The exception is only a few and far. There is an indian guy (can't remember hisn name) who plays based on skills and hardly moans.

• starfox1284
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    in his defense...most of the moaning he does is because his opponent is getting the EA BS goals and he isn't or he is missing sitters that should go in....its the same stuff that inception complains about as well when you watch his streams. It is not like the majority of you aren't getting pissed off at home playing when you lose or see the same crap going on to you.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in his defense...most of the moaning he does is because his opponent is getting the EA BS goals and he isn't or he is missing sitters that should go in....its the same stuff that inception complains about as well when you watch his streams. It is not like the majority of you aren't getting pissed off at home playing when you lose or see the same crap going on to you.

Inception gets on the nerves more than run the fut market. And inception can be very abusive. I stopped watching his videos as it starts like 'fooking XXXX' and can't watch in front of Mrs/ kids.
  • starfox1284
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    makkan00 wrote: »

Inception gets on the nerves more than run the fut market. And inception can be very abusive. I stopped watching his videos as it starts like 'fooking XXXX' and can't watch in front of Mrs/ kids.

Inception can really get on one heck of a cursing rant....
  • BeastlyHusla
    2830 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: »

Exactly this. Not sure why OP is sounding like he's the calmest person in the world. Anyways this thread is basically "I don't like this person"
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional

Exactly this. Not sure why OP is sounding like he's the calmest person in the world. Anyways this thread is basically "I don't like this person"

No its not, as i said, i do respect him for playing his own game, and playing home and away, and sometimes his videos are chill to watch, BUT, the thing is, he also gets a lot of BS goals, and then hes just celebrating like crazy, and as soon as he concede something its always because of the broken game.. Thats just annoying to watch
  • Murf1985
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    AA9Skillz is the most annoying youtuber. Closely followed by Castro. Another you tube thing that annoys me is “I’ll take that” when they get something half decent in a pack. Like they have a choice.
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional
    Murf1985 wrote: »
    AA9Skillz is the most annoying youtuber. Closely followed by Castro. Another you tube thing that annoys me is “I’ll take that” when they get something half decent in a pack. Like they have a choice.

Yeah, AA9skillz, castro etc are just to much cringe, and only care about views so they keep overreacting.. One thing i also find funny that rich YTers are getting mad when they dont pack anything, but they got a 20+ million team and 10+ million coins, haha
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect

January last year I Invested all my 400k I to 86 rated players (toty market crash) ....by March I had 2.5 mill ...:by August I had completed ronaldo ...gullit and maldini sbc and smashed 2 mill on World Cup mode....

It’s all down to him
  • Idek
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    This game is annoying enough to play let alone watch someone else play it, his videos when he's just doing menu stuff are alright
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional
    Idek wrote: »
    This game is annoying enough to play let alone watch someone else play it, his videos when he's just doing menu stuff are alright

Yeah, i agree
  • humping_klown
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 17

exactly . people aren't doing it right if there is no moaning :joy:
  • xFATAL
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    So just because he's streaming in front of thousands he's not allowed to show emotions Good or bad? Maybe you should give him some tips on how to properly act while streaming.
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Il Masseo is the best!
  • TheTataGuy
    1211 posts Professional
    xFATAL wrote: »
    So just because he's streaming in front of thousands he's not allowed to show emotions Good or bad? Maybe you should give him some tips on how to properly act while streaming.

Can you read? Showing emotions is okay, but not being a hypocrite..
  • alex1987
    5545 posts Big Money Move
    To be honest, the Kurt vs AA9 beef was prety funny
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t mind his content but yeah I hate when he screams. He’s the only YouTuber that doesn’t normalize his volume. Castro screams also but it’s not as “loud”. Runthefutmarket is loud probably due to him using a headset as his mic.
  • swfcfan89
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd have gone insane by now if I had to play the game all day everyday, even if I was getting paid.
  • xFATAL
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »

Can you read? Showing emotions is okay, but not being a hypocrite..

Yeah God forbid he gets excited over a good goal and mad when gameplay is horrible, Shame on him.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    alex1987 wrote: »
    To be honest, the Kurt vs AA9 beef was prety funny

At the end of his stream last night Kurt raided AA9. I was laughing thinking ffs Kurt.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    He did create a second channel to moan on. So if you don’t like it stick to his first channel. Which has fantastic content.
  • Professor
    1404 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fuji is my favorite to watch. He seems to try and enjoy the game as much as possible and jokes about the bad gameplay rather then complain. His RTG account is probably the most fun I've seen online.
  • Just change the channel then. We can't all like the same thing. **** sake what a stupid thread this is.
  • Invincibility
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    I agree! Sometimes I watch him on promodays for trading advice.. Just can't stand him moaning all day long.. Always tell him that in the chat on Twitch! His reaction "Yes I moan allot"