Do you buy Fifa directly from EA or via online websites?

makkan00
532 posts An Exciting Prospect
Guys, planning to order Fifa 20.

So far, I have always used online websites or ebay to find the cheapest deals and placed my order. Fifa 19 was delivered to me on day 2 of launch and I was able to play from there onward.

And I am guilty of buying fifa points at an early stage however always via CDkeys.

So, my pack luck is average shall I say. Never packed meta cards like Cr7, messi, ney ney or mbappe. And never packed icon (few years into fifa scene).

My best pull so far VVD IF, Sons FIF and some other reasonable cards.

I just wonder if the pack weight is better if you buy the game straight from EA (online account)? or there is no logic in buying it directly from EA?

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2019
    Nope, your weight isn't better from buying through your consoles store. I've always bought the game digitally from the in-game store with the 10% discount premium edition, never packed a player worth more than 600k, never got anything good in the pre-order packs.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    makkan00 wrote: »

So far, I have always used online websites or ebay to find the cheapest deals and placed my order. Fifa 19 was delivered to me on day 2 of launch and I was able to play from there onward.

And I am guilty of buying fifa points at an early stage however always via CDkeys.

So, my pack luck is average shall I say. Never packed meta cards like Cr7, messi, ney ney or mbappe. And never packed icon (few years into fifa scene).

I just wonder if the pack weight is better if you buy the game straight from EA (online account)? or there is no logic in buying it directly from EA?

It makes absolutely no difference where you get the game from.
  • makkan00
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Many thanks boss for confirming it.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I find my pack weight is better, when I swivel around on the spot 3 times shouting "WHO TOOK THE COOKIES" then rub my chin across my living room mat. Get up gyrate my hips and pray to rnjesus. Usually then and only then... Can I pack an 84!
  • SinkXI
    976 posts Professional
    I find my pack weight is better, when I swivel around on the spot 3 times shouting "WHO TOOK THE COOKIES" then rub my chin across my living room mat. Get up gyrate my hips and pray to rnjesus. Usually then and only then... Can I pack an 84!

😂😂😂😂
  • gizzzzy
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Make a new account now and start playing some casual fifa on that account.
    Buy FIFA on that account next year and you will pack crazy ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
  • makkan00
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    Buy FIFA on that account next year and you will pack crazy ****...

u cant be serious mate...
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    Buy FIFA on that account next year and you will pack crazy ****...

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_Andy wrote: »

As Andy pointed out, it makes no difference whatsoever. The game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ either way lol