Fb depay, cr7 and mbappe seems too good to turn down

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
Any reviews on Fb depay?

He has similar stats to tots mena and el shaw. But Depays strength could be the game changer

Comments

• Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Any reviews on Fb depay
  • Pikandel
    1185 posts Professional
    Played just 2 games with him, but he feels like an enormous improvement to his SBC card. Really fast, agile, strong and he has a rocket shot.

I use him as right striker in 352 next to EoaE Robben. And I still need to get used to him, as I played with a targetman next to Robben first, but he still scored 2 and assisted 1 in 2 games.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Played just 2 games with him, but he feels like an enormous improvement to his SBC card. Really fast, agile, strong and he has a rocket shot.

I use him as right striker in 352 next to EoaE Robben. And I still need to get used to him, as I played with a targetman next to Robben first, but he still scored 2 and assisted 1 in 2 games.

Thanks. I am thinking of adding him on 7 chem. Do you notice his weak foot?
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Pikandel wrote: »

He seems decent for the price
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Now they’ve thrown tots Aouar into the mix to tempt me to get both :D
  • mufcscott__
    510 posts Semi-Pro
    He seems pretty good, although he’s hit the post quite a few times this weekend for me..