TOTS Quagliarella or Prime Crespo?!?

Hamzy_LFC
2034 posts Fans' Favourite
What do you guys think?

Both look great.

Comments

• Juked By Neymar
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Crespo. Can't do a thing with Quagliarella personally. Sits on the bench now and typically isn't even used as a super sub
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Crespo. Can't do a thing with Quagliarella personally. Sits on the bench now and typically isn't even used as a super sub

How come? @Juked By Neymar
  • Juked By Neymar
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

Not sure. Just not getting into the right positions. To be fair only played 8 games with him but only a 3 goal return. Went back to starting FB Ibra over him. Finishing seems pretty average and just not getting into the right positions, at least 1 of the goals was a rebound as well. I know other people seem to like him tho :|
  • Lkane
    926 posts Professional
    Icons still play better than TOTS cards go with Crespo.
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Crespo is the only player i had all year that maintained a goal per game on average in more than 500 games. And i had all the big boys like Ronaldo, Icon Ronaldo, TOTY Mbappe, ....

Prime Crespo is the best poacher on the game. He wont create much and his passing is bad, but he finishes everything on the ground and in the air. I can highly recommend him.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Prime Crespo is the only player i had all year that maintained a goal per game on average in more than 500 games. And i had all the big boys like Ronaldo, Icon Ronaldo, TOTY Mbappe, ....

Prime Crespo is the best poacher on the game. He wont create much and his passing is bad, but he finishes everything on the ground and in the air. I can highly recommend him.

@EisenErmin I also have Prime Raul so you think Crespo be the perfect partner?!?

Isn’t crespo aggression an issue?

• EisenErmin
    EisenErmin wrote: »

@EisenErmin I also have Prime Raul so you think Crespo be the perfect partner?!?

Isn’t crespo aggression an issue?

Icon Ronaldo has around 50 agression too. And he is one of the best, if not the best striker in the game. No issue at all. Raul and Crespo should work. Raul always scores lots against me. I prefer facing Ronaldo TOTY over Prime Raul.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    @EisenErmin thanks a bunch for your input...

Another icon that’s caught my eye is Prime Shevchenko... what do you think of him?!?
  • EisenErmin
    @EisenErmin thanks a bunch for your input...

Another icon that’s caught my eye is Prime Shevchenko... what do you think of him?!?

Nver used him, but given the stats and 4/4 skills Crespo is superior
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move

Not sure. Just not getting into the right positions. To be fair only played 8 games with him but only a 3 goal return. Went back to starting FB Ibra over him. Finishing seems pretty average and just not getting into the right positions, at least 1 of the goals was a rebound as well. I know other people seem to like him tho :|

I also benched him and brought Zlat back in, 8 goals in 7 sub appearances for Quag, but he was half the player when played from the start, as above, positioning and runs let him down for me

On bench til he gets SBC'd