The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

How do you rate TOTS so far?

Cantona84
7502 posts League Winner

How do you rate TOTS so far? 126 votes

Really, really bad. Utter disappointment
15%
Dan is ClutchCR7>007BakerPugzillaCrosslandDarthsinvadetAntparry92LiamoooSuperRobsolnasolna08HibeeCR7BRUHRandom JimmyCovLee_CandiceRetro_GJohnshrv97Rendevous_stargopackDoub13emTee 20 votes
Very bad, but some positives
22%
NenOrisono0OainavO0oLewisT91DjR0nny81chaser2k15JoresOkore5PangolinThi-GerDarthGrowlerbhafc1901Paciga45Sandell85WFCBagnallSanchezzzzUgriJaggy SnakeMossupBYourLordPronoob 28 votes
Bang average
40%
MikeCampinoNingha032742hoban95DiggyDaddyShaanxzALZAYYYkiller xaviVICTAAAARichardGlass0nionChrisLFCPMoiizerCrazy Creaky Jrmjs4pTTAZStewParty 51 votes
Good. Many positives
15%
JJGrifter ORANGEeffect05LFC Simon 98Bobb Xtrem3 PoptartsBrentfordFCIPedroArigiu10Tavman180FalafelmonsterCheetah ThumbsWaldog94El_NinoGeTRiGhTfutureyearsnitrawThunder001mellow_yellow 19 votes
Very good. Lot more good than bad
3%
NemEduLeonidasJBiSptmnkyPauldejong6 5 votes
Superb. Best TOTS ever
2%
maymanpeleAzoftauras 3 votes

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    19198 posts World Class
    Good. Many positives
    Personally really enjoyed
  • DutyHarry
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    Bang average
    Not hyped.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23950 posts Club Captain
    Good. Many positives
    Mainly rewards and spamming upgrades
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Bang average
    Pack weights criminal......some SBC's stupidly overpriced

Weekly objectives good...weekly rewards good
  • RoosGianni
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Bang average
    The worst TOTS of the last 3 years.

No daily SBC’s, TOTS moment cards are a joke, 81+ packs are a joke.

This felt like a last cashgrab before Fifa 20 to me.

Loads of potential, poorly executed.

The only thing that’s good are the TOTS reds. If they didn’t give out reds, I would’ve stopped a month ago.
  • solnasolna08
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    the should do much more upgrade sbc and player picks...
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Bang average
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Pack weights criminal......some SBC's stupidly overpriced

Weekly objectives good...weekly rewards good

Good summary. I would add that they’ve let the market get out of control without coin sucks to counteract WL rewards. Better pack weights would have worked too.
  • Nen
    4554 posts Moderator
    Some good things. Some very good value sbcs but drop rate is criminal. End of year used to be dirt cheap things and this is the opposite. Prices have actually risen.

They destroyed upgrade packs is my major annoyance. Also the lack of logic with tots upgrades makes no sense.

The tots packs are also far too expensive and we only get one shot this year.

Disappointed but given everything this year completely expected.
  • WFCBagnall
    75744 posts Moderator
    Everything they do is a let down.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Bang average
    I like the amount of sbcs, weekly objectives and rewards.

I think the cost of alot of the tots cards on the market is insanely overpriced. in a time where most people are fully invested in untradeables, these cards are impossible to attain.

A totw sbc is needed. Weekly objectives need to be toned down, less games played etc. Lighten up card weights.

Futswaps are a great addition. They need to lighten up big time at this stage.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10294 posts Has That Special Something
    Good. Many positives
    Ok
  • Orison
    53039 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Good:
    Many players with insane stats filling voids (mainly fullbacks and also RCAM with Havertz)
    Elite rewards are good
    Goretzka SBC

Bad:
    Almost all SBCs (except for Goretzka)
    Only one instead of 2 chances for the big league SBC (and it's massively overpriced)
    Prices
    Gameplay and servers (servers are even worse than pre-tots)
    Market is getting held hostage by EA with their IF requirements for example

Very weird TOTS compared to previous years. But adds to EA's pitch notes article and shows that not only the gameplay devs, but also most of the content team and network team have already abandoned Fifa 19.
  • mellow_yellow
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good. Many positives
    First time I've lasted this far so can't be too bad.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Good. Many positives
    I got my TOTS WBY and a nice UCL Ramos thanks to TOTS :)
  • Idek
    12930 posts Has That Special Something
    Bang average
    Very boring for the most part
  • hoban95
    51915 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Bang average
    Weekly objectives best part. Last years was better.
  • DutyHarry
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    Bang average
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Weekly objectives best part. Last years was better.

Yeah, everything was better last year, including gameplay and having fun with the game.
  • LeonidasJB
    15038 posts World Class
    Lots of people with a short memory or just completely over expectant and entitled..... Or even more likely just sulking because they packed nothing they liked.

We have had 2 teams a week, 5 or so SBCs a week, 3 players in Objectives a week, a guaranteed for each TOTS every week, TOTS weekly rewards.
    How can anybody say this hasn't been a good TOTS is beyond me.
    Some people are never happy and Some just think it's cool to main.

Pesronally been decent with only La Liga TOTS being a bit naff.

Probably is the best TOTS we've ever had.
    Should have voted that.
  • Pughy30
    26616 posts Player of the Year
    Bang average
    Been such a boring TOTS, EA’s choices for moments cards is just awful take yesterday for example, who wants a Remy card when they just released Dembele in weekly objectives who’s almost identical
  • ChrisLFC
    7304 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2019
    Bang average
    Its considerably worse than last year but since they kept the formula of last year its still salvageable.

Positives:

TOTS picks in futchamps.
    The idea of flashback/TOTS moments
    You can grind for three TOTS cards a week.
    Like fifa 18. A good team full of untradable TOTS cards is more achievable than previous fifas without spending money.

Negatives:

The implementation of flashback/TOTS moments
    Only one league guarantee SBC and its overpriced.
    Cards are too expensive. Anyone decent is over a mil unless its a defender/goalkeeper.
    No bench for ROTW TOTS
    Assist weekly objectives in rivals are a joke. Mate of mine played 48 games to get Thorgan Hazard.

Overall a 5.5/10

Rivals objectives should be get 5 wins not assist with a defender or something stupid like that. Futchamps rewards are fun maybe give attackers higher drop rates. Hate opening my picks and seeing only CBs and GKs. Only had one non defender in my Serie A rewards
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    Good. Many positives
    Personally really enjoyed

Liked it for the most part. I haven't pulled anyone good in any tots packs, but I did pull 2 tots's doing a few league SBC's (just the ones with good packs). Both of those were worth 200k each, so it helped me out a bit. I like the objectives, although it's 2 many games to play most of the time. Most of the player SBC's are stupid or ridiculously priced. Goretzka is the best so far. Overall not to bad.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4389 posts National Call-Up
    No grinding pack like last year.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7169 posts League Winner
    Bang average
    Weeklies are fun imo. The assists one is clearly meant to be more of a challenge. They already give away 2 free tots a week for just playing squad battles/quit mode online singles.

Upgrades are just pointless and anyone majorly grinding them is a bit stupid imo. Last year was a far better system.

Pack weights and stat distribution are a bit mad. Bundes were by far and away the best tots probably followed by prem and then a bit of a step down to others. But then doing a bundes tots with no cbs (I know tah was an sbc but if you didn’t do it and decide to try a bundes team you can only get sule as a tots) was just dumb.

Tots sbc ratings are a bit weird too and asking for an IF makes no sense at all with the lack already on the market.

Also think futswap should have included all the tots options instead of just 2. Just put prem, bundes, la liga, serie a as 10 and the lower leagues as 4. I’m guessing they are untradable anyway so it doesn’t ‘cost’ EA anything
  • LeonidasJB
    15038 posts World Class
    edited June 2019
    People complaining that TOTS are too expensive. That is because of how easy it is too earn coins this FUT, therefore the more desirable cards are higher than previous yrs.
    In previous yrs you couldn't make 200k a week as an average player, just from playing. Now you can. Couple that with all the repeatable LG SBCs, bit of trading, bit of FP, bit of luck in a pack or 2 and most players teams/coins will be much better/higher than usual.
    So the market will reflect that.
  • Joestoe
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Bang average
    Gameplay is shocking. Each week, I’m looking forward trying to finish as high as possible in the WL, and each weekend, that desire dies wittik the first 3 games.

I really liked the EPL because of the hype for rewards. Since then, it’s all gone downhill.
  • WFCBagnall
    75744 posts Moderator
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Lots of people with a short memory or just completely over expectant and entitled..... Or even more likely just sulking because they packed nothing they liked.

We have had 2 teams a week, 5 or so SBCs a week, 3 players in Objectives a week, a guaranteed for each TOTS every week, TOTS weekly rewards.
    How can anybody say this hasn't been a good TOTS is beyond me.
    Some people are never happy and Some just think it's cool to main.

Pesronally been decent with only La Liga TOTS being a bit naff.

Probably is the best TOTS we've ever had.
    Should have voted that.

1. Two teams a week, but the second team not getting any sort of dynamics images because of sheer laziness, some players getting terrible upgrades, inconsistent ratings compared to the same players Poty cards, ridiculous packweight.

2. Five of so sbcs a week, Flashback ones have been brilliant, the guaranteed ones started well but the rating required for them is getting too much, most sbcs requiring informs when it's not really necessary. Upgrades are worse and despite there calls to "listen to community feedback" on them FIVE WEEKS ago, nothing has changed.

3. Weekly objectives that have never been able to allow me to use my own team, instead we have to use 70 rated teams, play squad battles every single week, get assists with defenders in Rivals, score goals in rivals wins etc. Why am I being forced to play modes to get these cards, which are nothing other than sbc fodder, and use teams/players that I either have to play in an offline mode or in Division 1 against 99% of people who have no intention of completing the objectives themself, putting myself and my team at a disadvantage?

Then you've got the countless mistakes that have happened in the past five weeks.

So, has Tots been that good?
  • Azof
    17626 posts World Class
    Superb. Best TOTS ever
    Been great if you arent an entitled brat so makes sense so many on the forum are unhappy
  • Diggy
    14210 posts Has That Special Something
    Bang average
    Started bad then we had the puzzle SBCs & thought oh it’s hotting up then they didn’t give them anymore :s
  • BrentfordFC
    13170 posts Has That Special Something
    Good. Many positives
    Mainly rewards and spamming upgrades

• Mossup
    1085 posts Professional
    Would be so much better if the SBC’s weren’t prohibitively expensive.
    Last year was great, you could get a massive variety for quite reasonable costs