Which beloved players have you had to drop?

thackattack
163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
With all the op players in the game now my beloved midfield of de rossi 90 and hamsik 91 are starting to feel so slow and weak.
They have around 1000 games in total between them which is crazy.
Which players have you guys had to finally drop from your team?

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    FUT Birthday Perisic and EOE Hamsik.
  • Pieman25
    16452 posts World Class
    Futmas KDB, no longer fits in my team and sadly a SBC beckons in his future.
  • Delboy13710
    5082 posts Big Money Move
    86 Vieira feels like hes running on quick sand this weekend ,
    Usually sub him of around half time problem is he links up the chem for everyone sitting here tryna figure away to get him out my starting line up
  • ScottyB_AFC
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I finally dumped FB Goetze into an SBC. He was solid for months.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1330 posts Professional
    POTM Rashford. Pulled me through games at times but just not cutting it anymore
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5780 posts Big Money Move

Gotta still be good enough for a super sub though.
  • Recoba
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 15
    FB Savic and POTM Hazard.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    SIF Mahrez for TOTS Suso, but Mahrez is a nice sub as CAM.
  • VelvetThunder
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Shevchenko

Swore by him for months but you can tell now he’s not upto it, put him into Gullit sbc.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1330 posts Professional

Gotta still be good enough for a super sub though.

Probably but I have better options on the bench as well now. I won't put him in to an SBC or anything will keep him around
  • BorussenBernie09
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Nedved for PIM Blanc
  • Tristan_Pecan
    439 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS De Ligt
  • HelloDearie
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Rivaldo and Prime Figo.

Particularly Rivaldo, as unlike most, I really enjoyed using him. They are both on the bench for now tho, can’t bring myself to discard them just yet.
  • Mido
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used a few players today in the Depay FB SBC that had player 500+ games for me. CL Nain and SBC Depay the longest serving.
  • Salvatori
    1183 posts Professional
    A few ones i hated giving up:

Prime Rijkaard - Hit 800 games for me, was my 2nd ever Icon very early in the game and always did the job, but lately he just was not quite up to it so replaced him with Prime Vieira

Carniball Pulisic
    - Was always an great fun little player for me, mostly just a supersub in my main team but also used in my Bundesliga sub. At some point i went all in on 41212 and sold him as well as all other wingers. In a late twist here, i just rebought him for my bench this WL

Prime Campbell / Prime Nesta - Was my CB partnership for well over 500 games, but once i packed RTTF VVD that was curtains for big Sol. Nesta got replaced by Prime Blanc for end game, although he is still on my bench / in my fitness team

NIF CR7 - Scored over 400 goals for me, won me so many games single handed. But once i did Prime Pele, and realised i am not good at narrow / 2 striker formations, it was time to sell up :(

NIF Auba - Was part of my startup team, one of my first ever pack pulls. Has 726 games and 352 goals for me but has not played in weeks. Cant bring myself to sell him though :D He will bring back peanuts and i might try and fit him in some NIF EPL side for the fun of it sometime.
  • Anti_Replay
    SBC Jovic - man was goal machine but lack of agility. Had to replace with Argentina ST Lopez.

iF Gordin - over 500 games, replaced with TOTS Lenglet

Birthday Coutino - lack of chem :(
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Carniball gomez, he's on the bench now and still gets a run out but there's not enough spaces on the starting 11 for him. He's been such a fun player to use, I see people are discovering him more now with the tots version.
  • thackattack
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Carniball gomez, he's on the bench now and still gets a run out but there's not enough spaces on the starting 11 for him. He's been such a fun player to use, I see people are discovering him more now with the tots version.

I used the christmas version up until the tots one came out, by far my favourite player in fifa19 but i dont have a crazy amount of coins so im sure there is better. Think he must get a boost from his normal 84 card for fifa20 as hes had an awesome season.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    POTM VVD, probably soon
  • suxxio
    459 posts An Exciting Prospect
    93 eriksen, 90 vvd
  • MrMeesh
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just used eoe hamsik in mertens sbc. A sad moment. Also fut birthday perisic and sms have been dropped to my bench. De rossi still in my first XI though
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ultiamte Scream Balotelli, bit of a weird one but played over 500 games for me, 400 goals and 200 assists. Bought the card as soon as it came out for 70k. He was incredible for me during the 1st half of the year when I was just grinding towards coins and promotion in div rivals with a bang average squad, had to sell him a few months back to do last squad of EoAE Robben, sold for 120k.
  • thackattack
    MrMeesh wrote: »
    Just used eoe hamsik in mertens sbc. A sad moment. Also fut birthday perisic and sms have been dropped to my bench. De rossi still in my first XI though

I lovw de rossi but his tank controls keep costing me. Thinking of getting can or allan as cdm.
  • DannySTFC
    1592 posts Play-Off Hero
    FB SMS (too hard to link) and Ibra. Although Ibra doesn’t start he still comes on every game, usually at HT.
  • Pikandel
    1193 posts Professional
    SBC Dumfries (500+ games), dumped him into Van De Beek SBC after I got his TOTS.

SBC Depay (700+ games, 600+ goals), will get dumped FB Depay SBC next week.

Prime Van Basten (600+ games, almost 600 goals), will sell him next week to help me fund FB Depay and PIM Cruyff. He won’t be starting anymore when I got them as I’ve got EoaE Robben, PIM Cruyff and FB Depay as starting attackers and EoaE RVP, FB Huntelaar, PIM Bergkamp and OTW Promes as subs.
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime nedved, fb ibra, fbday perisic
  • ViezeDries
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Aguero
    Arnautovic HL
  • ViezeDries
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Pikandel wrote: »
    SBC Dumfries (500+ games), dumped him into Van De Beek SBC after I got his TOTS.

SBC Depay (700+ games, 600+ goals), will get dumped FB Depay SBC next week.

Prime Van Basten (600+ games, almost 600 goals), will sell him next week to help me fund FB Depay and PIM Cruyff. He won’t be starting anymore when I got them as I’ve got EoaE Robben, PIM Cruyff and FB Depay as starting attackers and EoaE RVP, FB Huntelaar, PIM Bergkamp and OTW Promes as subs.

Don't know what the rest of your team looks like but from reading this I might have played a Rivals match against you a few days ago.
  • Deano2508
    2528 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carniball Mendy when I packed tots Robertson
  • aladdin
    1036 posts Professional
    Prime Rivaldo and Prime Figo.

Particularly Rivaldo, as unlike most, I really enjoyed using him. They are both on the bench for now tho, can’t bring myself to discard them just yet.

try and get the PiM if you can. he’s absolutely epic