EA Fifa Servers are NOT Acceptable

MurkingFools
549 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 15
This slow, delayed, sluggish game play, players not switching, not responding etc can not continue.

Year after year always the same problem. Its the biggest problem in Fifa beyond anything game play related

EA are penny pinching and not allocating enough resources to fix this issue.

This is problem effects a vast majority of players and needs to be addressed. As for these customers we simply can not use this product online even remotely close to as intended.

The community here should now start to create a big noise about this and continue to beat this drum until the issue is permanently fixed.

Ea are responsible for the online features of this product, these are currently faulty, in no other industry would customers have acceptance for a faulty product and we shouldn't either!

The Consumer Rights Act 2015

says goods must be:

Satisfactory quality.
Fit for purpose.
As described.

If a digital good is considered faulty, the Act gives consumers the right to repair or replacement, and the retailer must do this "within a reasonable time".

i am not asking for a refund, however a "reasonable time" frame to fix this issue has now clearly passed its been years and years, based on the Law in the United Kingdom and many other regions too, i think its clear that we would be untitled to a free copy of fifa 20 (for those that still want it, rather than a refund) and if the issue is not fixed in fifa 20 then a free copy for fifa 21 and this cycle should continue until the online game play meets the requirements you state that the product would deliver.

Fifa 19 online features have not been fit for purpose for a vast vast majority of the game cycle

Ea please please fix this problem
Post edited by MurkingFools on

Comments

• MurkingFools
    If you agree please help to keep this thread at the top of the page everyday if we have to
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 15
    While i definitely 100% agree with what you are saying and what you are trying to do, they dont give a flying **** what we think and expect us to just deal with whatever they give us. If you truly wanna stop having your pants pulled down by ea, don't buy 20. I know I'm not. Might give pes a go this year...
  • MurkingFools
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    While i definitely 100% agree with what you are saying and what you are trying to do, they dont give a flying **** what we think and expect us to just deal with whatever they give us. If you truly wanna stop having your pants pulled down by ea, don't buy 20. I know I'm not. Might give pes a go this year...

this may be our only option, and if enough players follow suit, maybe PES can start to turns thing back to being the best football game again like the old days
  • Chriswhiteisright
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    Here here 👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    edited June 15
    This is the straw that broke the camels back for me. Its blatant what there at.

Been playing since 1996, fifa 20 will be the first one i dont buy.

Its the only way things might change, people have to take a stand. And the only way is boycotting the next game.

This cash cow cant keep milking for years, it eventually has to run out, then they might start to care. When its to late.
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Devers wrote: »
    This is the straw that broke the camels back for me. Its blatant what there at.

Been playing since 1996, fifa 20 will be the first one i dont buy.

Its the only way things might change, people have to take a stand. And the only way is boycotting the next game.

This cash cow cant keep milking for years, it eventually has to run out, then they might start to care. When its to late.

+1
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    The level of unplayable is definitely beyond repair atm. @EA_Andy have u been passing on this messages? The community is crying out for changes. People are angry. And those money hungry you tubers have started promoting fifa 20. This is a disgrace u money hungry Kkuuunnntttssss
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Theomanny wrote: »
    The level of unplayable is definitely beyond repair atm. @EA_Andy have u been passing on this messages? The community is crying out for changes. People are angry. And those money hungry you tubers have started promoting fifa 20. This is a disgrace u money hungry Kkuuunnntttssss

Clearly they don’t listen to the EA community managers, so basically they don’t listen to the community at all.

• Numlocked_
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    The speedup lag I have been encountering is beyond appaling. But there is a simple explanation. EA are focussing on trying to sell Fifa 20. I bet you they have pulled funds out of Fifa 19
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think everyone agrees tbh, you can literally feel a difference between playing during the week to playing on sat-sun.
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Theomanny wrote: »

Clearly they don’t listen to the EA community managers, so basically they don’t listen to the community at all.

Yeah i dont blame the likes of ea andy. Guy just gets **** all day and i doubt can change anything no matter how much he wants to, feel sorry for him sometimes. Its the money men at the top that are wrecking this game, has been for years.

I'd say the game developers would love to put out a masterpiece of a fifa but they have both hands tied behind their back with using a forced engine to save money, the need to rip off fans at every turn to show good profits and the cheapass servers from 2008...
  • MurkingFools
    OP has been updated
  • MurkingFools
    Also lets not side track this thread

keep on the point

this thread is about Fixing the Servers !
  • Robbo_86
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sort the servers out, all I want is a level playing field.
  • Roobar
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A huge problem is that our main voices (YouTubers , twitch etc.) Don't really back up these problems.

Often you'll see a video from them or part of their stream where they say these servers are awful game needs fixing etc. Then 2 minutes later they are doing a pack opening video or reviewing an SBC. I don't blame them, it's their job and we all do the same by keep on playing.

I think for a lot of us FIFA is sort of an addiction and sadly that's very easy to capitalise on
  • Recoba
    3823 posts National Call-Up
    Agree.
  • FCBlunt
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 15
    Dont worry guys!

The servers are horrible because they’re using all the bandwidth to fix the fifa 20 servers.

So it deffo won’t happen again in Fifa 20. :wink:
    The servers wont be fixed. Just watch it get worse
  • I SiR MartY I
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    800 million reasons not to upgrade the servers.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5349 posts Big Money Move
    There are many words one could use to describe fifa 19. “Faulty” might be the most applicable yet.
  • i cant finish one game in fut
    HORRIBLE
  • MurkingFools
    Weekend league was atrocious to play, such a grind
  • Kiido
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I usually have a few moments of decent speed, but everyday has been horrorible. Is this the same for others? It's just really slow. Players barely respond
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    Heul doch
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 16
    Jobiwan wrote: »

EA and this games industry is a law to itself - lets put it like this - i have given proof to the UK gambling commission that they are breaking the law - there law is loot is not gambling as it cannot be exchanged for real money - so i gave them that proof last year and its now escalated to the UK government - and it seems things are very slow - ie backhanders you know it
  • MurkingFools
    just played one game of weekend league, its just not playable at the right now, (i did win the game but it was no fun, Zero)

too much delay, too much button lag, too much normal lag, too unresponsive,

the later into the game you go the worse it gets

• Wi1son73
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    DR has been ridiculously slow I mean slooooooooooooow..
    horrible frustrating gameplay! I just want to go online and play a game of football without my team being hampered by irresponsive gameplay.
    Guess the only way to stop it is stop playing it...
  • MurkingFools
    Played at 5pm uk was totally unplayable,

So waited 7 hours for the middle of the night

Came back played 1 game still totally unplayable.
  • HishamAyman
    2869 posts National Call-Up
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Dont worry guys!

The servers are horrible because they’re using all the bandwidth to fix the fifa 20 servers.

So it deffo won’t happen again in Fifa 20. :wink:
    The servers wont be fixed. Just watch it get worse

And watch everyone in this thread still buying it :D
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some YouTuber is on point.