Tots de ligt price is all over the place

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
I bought him for 600k yesterday and I’ve been keeping an eye on his price and seen it fluctuate in price. I’ve seen one go about 20 mins ago for 500k and then 5 mins ago one went for 630k :D

Comments

• Pieman25
    16418 posts World Class
    The prices are so unpredictable, I want Cavani and have zero clue when to bite.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I would of thought when all the tots are in packs the prices would fluctuate, but not now. Very strange
  • Pieman25
    16418 posts World Class
    Cantonal7l wrote: »

I would of thought when all the tots are in packs the prices would fluctuate, but not now. Very strange

Yeah it's just going to be a case of picking a price you're happy with on a card and not regretting it if the price goes lower after you buy
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator

What’s the team looking like? :o
  • Pieman25
    16418 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »

What’s the team looking like? :o

It's stood still, when the TOTS is all out I'll start making changes on it. Or when Cavani drops under 600 again I'll buy him lol.
  • AdrianV
    953 posts Semi-Pro

Sold him yesterday for 670k after packing him, today he's 770k. Everybody 'suffers'
  • Pieman25
    16418 posts World Class
    AdrianV wrote: »

Sold him yesterday for 670k after packing him, today he's 770k. Everybody 'suffers'

670 seemed a good decision as all logic would say he'd drop as more entered the market but he's rocketed.
  • Fccheek
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    I think not many people will be opening many packs this week as the tots is poor and next week both Neymar and mbappe will most likely be in ultimate tots so y open packs now
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2967 posts National Call-Up

670 seemed a good decision as all logic would say he'd drop as more entered the market but he's rocketed.

Woops, hope he drops tonight. Bought him yesterday for 670 and played with him (he was class) then sold him this morning for 750k (the highest bin at the time was 650) just to see if someone accidentally overpaid
  • AdrianV
    953 posts Semi-Pro

They always go up when you sell them, and go down when you buy them.
  • Pieman25
    16418 posts World Class

They always go up when you sell them, and go down when you buy them.

👍 there are those that never lose coins and then there is the rest of us :lol:
  • SuperSonicSean
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 15
    I don't see Cavani remaining that high. He's never been *that* popular a card. We saw it with his UCL Live card. The moment they lost, his card hit rock bottom. H/H work rates, "only" 85 strength, and 68 balance doesn't scream elite ST to me. If he played for any other Ligue 1 team and didn't provide the green link to Mbappe and Neymar, he'd be half the price.

De Ligt is interesting. I guess people don't like him as much as VVD and Militao.