EA hope you read this

Comments

• Carswell
    7988 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    iWiggle wrote: »
    Why are you guys so childish let the guy be

After having a reed of the wall text. I find it hard to agree whit you.

giphy.gif
  • Arron xox
    2819 posts National Call-Up
    Decades ??? You have only played for 12 years that's not multiple decades
  • Carswell
    7988 posts League Winner
    Arron xox wrote: »

That’s the least of the errors I spotted lol
  • Arron xox
    Carswell wrote: »

@Carswell I didn't put in the effort to read it all mate 😂 but your a big man for doing so
  • Carswell
    7988 posts League Winner

@Carswell I didn't put in the effort to read it all mate 😂 but your a big man for doing so

Sad thing is I stopped after a few sentences :lol:
  • Arron xox

Sad thing is I stopped after a few sentences :lol:

I really dont blame you :D if only he knew what it was like to play fifa 98 indoor football them was the days
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    If English isn’t his main language give the guy a break. He speaks English better than I speak any other language. Maybe they don’t have paragraphs where he’s from lol
  • Wow there are some serious toxic people here. Poor guy was just trying to get his point across. English may or may not be his first language, does it really matter?
  • Arron xox
    Wow there are some serious toxic people here. Poor guy was just trying to get his point across. English may or may not be his first language, does it really matter?

And people arent allowed to have their opinion aswel. ?
  • James Libby
    4984 posts Big Money Move
    TTAZ wrote: »
    If English isn’t his main language give the guy a break. He speaks English better than I speak any other language. Maybe they don’t have paragraphs where he’s from lol
    Wow there are some serious toxic people here. Poor guy was just trying to get his point across. English may or may not be his first language, does it really matter?

Note the part where he immediately lashes out after his solliloquey doesn't get the reaction he was hoping for.
  • Arron xox

Note the part where he immediately lashes out after his solliloquey doesn't get the reaction he was hoping for.

But all that goes un noticed because English ain't his 1st language
  • James Libby

That doesn't exonerate his pedantry.
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

I'm not been pedantry just try to defend my self , I bet you will do same in my place hope never happened to you
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

yep every one it's absolutely free to make a opinion but , it's a fine line between a opinion or been personal , this forum it's to talk about a game, not judging people don't you think , that's the problem around the world not just in this country, people are confuced between , freedom speak and been disrespectful
  • Arron xox
    AL3X2345 wrote: »

yep every one it's absolutely free to make a opinion but , it's a fine line between a opinion or been personal , this forum it's to talk about a game, not judging people don't you think , that's the problem around the world not just in this country, people are confuced between , freedom speak and been disrespectful

But he started lashing out before anyone else
  • Arron xox

I was being sarcastic mate
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

But he started lashing out before anyone else

I do not start nothing just try defend myself , I bet you wold do same in my place
  • Azof
    15660 posts World Class

The first thing you did was judge the first replies as being lazy millennials....
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Azof wrote: »

The first thing you did was judge the first replies as being lazy millennials....

yep I did becase , I never ask to anybody give me a reply and I was just defending my self same thing anybody will do when feels been attack, it's human nature turn defensive when feels been attack
  • No metter what they add in game next, new divisions,new game card new weekend leag its all no metter if i cant play in this in same connection conditions like evereone else in europe who live near game servers! i m frome siberia , my ping its 2 bar connection! how i can comper agains players with 4-5 bar connection? ok mb there is some enather way to play this game online? maybe single online match will help me to get fun of this? No! becaus there are no peopl their playing frome my region! Last year iv played fut with plaser no matter what game bugs was their, becous i could play with same GOOD P2P connection with my region players in divisions atleast. this year i can normaly play with robot, why EA compani dont warned me and people like me befor bying this WHAT THIS GAME ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO LIVE NOT FAR FROME GAME SERVERS (200km, or mls)!!!?
  • Arron xox

yep I did becase , I never ask to anybody give me a reply and I was just defending my self same thing anybody will do when feels been attack, it's human nature turn defensive when feels been attack

The fact that you made 4 post on 4 different sections on the forum about the same things says you wanted a reply EA wont help you on here even the community managers are useless and like to play hide and seek all the time
  • James Libby
    edited June 16

Ah, the old "I posted on an internet message board but I DID NOT WANT A REPLY" routine. Brilliant rhetoric, mate.