EA hope you read this

AL3X2345
14 posts Ball Boy
edited June 15
To begin I apologise for all misspell and bad sentence all I can say English it's not my primary language, saying this lets begun
Hi everyone , I'm a normal guy whit a normal life that it's been playing FIFA for more than a decade.
yes I start when was a kid whit FIFA 07
so I had more that one decade playing this game.
now I'm a adult and feel like EA it's been forgot about us , the players that year by year has been buying the game .
evrithig looks like it's been made for all your pro players that they only make comets about graphics , drivings, pace, improvements.
but what about us the normal players that only plays 2or 3 times a week, that we use this game has a relaxing time or enjoying time,
we just feel that we had the same think every f^@/!$/@ year same coments, when it's last time they change the commentary voices 5 years a go
I remember they change it frequently before, now you heard the same coments over and over and over and over...... well you get the point .
when was the last time you add new stadium?.
in the latest years more than 100 new stadiums had been made around the world , licensed by FIFA but we are stuck whit what 20 ,30 ,40 stadiums on the game or a list that's how feel .
now 2 years a go you take from us the chance to make a player whit ours faces said that was because the improvements made for the new company you hire to give us more realistic players and you know what they look the same.
now you bring in the new versa think super new hupty dooo . you know what sounds like , exactly to FIFA street back then, and you don't know what happen whit FIFA street?
you take out of the game and make us buy a different game till people get bored and stop buy it . and now you bring it back whit diferen name same exactly concept.exactly same thing happened to world Cup.
what happen whit the women's leages ? .

career mode it's been bad for years and nobody do nothing, when finally got something that we thougt was different whit whit Alex Hunter, you guys make bored in 3 years ,
now let's talk about Ultimate Team , you guys had made Ultimate team something, hard, expensive, and almost impossible for new players,
at the beginning just whit the pre order you give away all those things that now you call ultimate team version for 30 dollars more,
I personally must the time pre order because I had good stuff for pre order special cases ,i still remember the metal case of fifa 16 ,or some extra.
till 2 years ago, finally last year i wait till black fryday , to buy it .
bacase was nothing absolutely noting that really make me pre order . you guys remove all the instructions pretty much like 5 or 6 years ago so a new player whit no experience they just look ultimate team something stupid and crazy
even for me playing this game for years and years it's hard some times to keep up and last thing but not less iportan the system that you guys use to match players online it's just completely stupid ,
I don't really care any more because I'm already know that it's normal for me playing a game whit a victory 2-3 or 2-0 and then loose 6-0 or 7-0 clearly it's something wrong but I don't care any more, I meet other people or beaginers players that don't know and hate that fact
and quit playing because that reason.
they think that all online players are pros , well I hope EA can understand/reed some of this because I'm talking not just for me, I'm talking for millions of normal people that see this game just like a good time out.
thanks for you attention
Post edited by AL3X2345 on

Comments

• AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    👍
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    If you used paragraphs people might be more inclined to read

Walls of text are not welcome
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Lazy millennials good you dot have to use books any more I know now why FIFA remove all manuals from games they was just a weiste of paper
  • Azof
    16603 posts World Class
    AL3X2345 wrote: »
    Lazy millennials good you dot have to use books any more I know now why FIFA remove all manuals from games they was just a weiste of paper

I suggest a dictionary if you want a good read, you might learn a thing or two.
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Azof wrote: »

well I though was a forum for a game discounting not gramatic but "excuse me" teacher I just curse 8th grade
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something

Paragraphs have been around longer than millennials & so have I
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Diggy wrote: »

Paragraphs have been around longer than millennials & so have I

well excuse me I don't wanna hurt you feelings Mr.
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Excuse me every body I'm not asking to everyone to read my Msg. if you don't wanna reed a line just don't do it
  • Knowlesdinho
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    I used to consider myself a casual, but I’ve come to the conclusion that there really is no such thing as a casual.

If I was a casual, when the stuff that everyone gets annoyed about affects me...I’d stop, but I never do, so I simply cannot be a casual.

Instead, I adapt to the bs, using the broken mechanics without abusing them. I mean if you’re losing and have a corner, integrity goes out of the window when you know your opponent isn’t moving the keeper and you’ve got Ibra on the near post!

The game is flawed, but adapt or move on...it seems to me that you need to do the latter.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really hope English isn’t your first language
  • YOLOT0URE
    6966 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 15
    Not even @WFCBagnall and his 3 millions visits to the forum are reading that lump of text, let alone EA. Why does writing the short for Electronic Arts turn into 3 dots? Edit - gone normal now
  • Knowlesdinho
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    TTAZ wrote: »

Tbh he speaks better English than most English people 😂.
  • jpsblue
    3938 posts National Call-Up

i was about to ask the same thing. i hope it isn't lol but i do get his point
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Unfortunately in the decade since you were a kid you haven't learnt any decent punctuation or how to spell.
  • iWiggle
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why are you guys so childish let the guy be
  • Ulook92
    12808 posts Has That Special Something
    iWiggle wrote: »

After having a reed of the wall text. I find it hard to agree whit you.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20926 posts Club Captain

Blame millennials
  • Azof
    16603 posts World Class

well I though was a forum for a game discounting not gramatic but "excuse me" teacher I just curse 8th grade

Is this a poor google translate or have I suffered a stroke?
  • jpsblue

Blame millennials

bit hard to blame them when it's so difficult to understand what his point actually is
  • PelzyWelzy
    9451 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »

Blame millennials

bit hard to blame them when it's so difficult to understand what his point actually is

Game’s dead, EA are lazy about covers it :wink:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20926 posts Club Captain

Blame millennials

And I'm fairly certain he doesn't realize he is also a millennial :joy:
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

you right isn't but I try my best , I actually never been on a English class
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

no literally isn't but I try . sorry if I make so hard time for you guys
  • Crossland
    7798 posts League Winner

no literally isn't but I try . sorry if I make so hard time for you guys

Nobody cares New Fifa is out in around 14 weeks this years dead ;)
  • AL3X2345
    14 posts Ball Boy

once again sorry for hurt you feelings . English it's not my main language
  • Robben
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    They clearly don't make it for pro players as the game is by a long long distance the worst e sport game ever created.
  • jpsblue

once again sorry for hurt you feelings . English it's not my main language

that explains it. all good with the grammar/spelling. no need to apologise 👍i understood your point eventually and agree in parts definitely
  • James Libby
    5568 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 15

Haranguing people for their literacy while typing in piglatin is #ironic.
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    EA like
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F237%2F621%2Fc8a.gif&f=1