Career mode new leagues

GARYNOCLUB
75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The thing I’m anticipating the most is career mode and some new leagues. I would love to see

A fully licensed Brazil league

A fully licensed Ukraine league or Russian league back

I’d love to see full Ukraine national team Croatia team and league would be nice.

Does anyone else want a league or national team into fifa 20

Comments

• ale1985bg
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone does.
    I'd love to see the Greek league for example, but it's hardly going to happen.
  • Toronto1982
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »
    The thing I’m anticipating the most is career mode and some new leagues. I would love to see

I’d love to see full Ukraine national team Croatia team and league would be nice.

You will never see a full license Brazilian, or Chilian leagues in FIFA again unless those countries change their laws

• tomw777
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

You will never see a full license Brazilian, or Chilian leagues in FIFA again unless those countries change their laws

What about their laws needs changing??
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    ea wont do anything to improve career mode. cause they just dont care. at all
  • TeamExtreme17
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite

Arent they fully licensed in eFootball PES 2020?
  • V10Unit
    61 posts Park Captain
    Women's league such as NWSL
  • MOES98
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    V10Unit wrote: »
    Women's league such as NWSL

nah fam
  • RickNU19
    14 posts Ball Boy
    They are rumours that the Libertadores it will be in FIFA 20
  • Toronto1982
    edited June 21
    tomw777 wrote: »

What about their laws needs changing??

in Brazil and Chile, the players own their image rights so EA would need to negotiate a contract with hundreds of players to have them in the game, in the rest of the world EA only has to negotiate with FIFApro for the player's rights. When the Brazilian law changed a few years ago to decouple the right from FIFAPro was when we lost real players from Brazilian teams, the same thing happened in Chile a couple of years later.
  • Toronto1982

Arent they fully licensed in eFootball PES 2020?

Unless Konami has negotiated the rights with every player in Chile and Brazil in the game, then what they are doing is not legal and they could open themselves up to a lawsuit.

EA had the same problem with college football in the states and eventually had to stop making the game because getting all the image rights would be difficult

• Howler19
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    RickNU19 wrote: »
    They are rumours that the Libertadores it will be in FIFA 20

It would be a great addition but at the same time pretty useless without proper Brazilian licenses.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Greek League, for sure.