The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone else not excited when packing TOTS anymore?

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
I just did marquee matchups and packed two TOTS players and I didn’t even crack a smile, I have packed 13 now, all through rewards for DV and SB and doing SBC’s. Maybe the pack weight is too low?

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    wow, i dont even know how it feels, i havnet even packed a single one outside the guaranteed sbc...
  • SuperSonicSean
    6101 posts Big Money Move
    You're the only one. I've only gotten a handful, and with the exception of Da Costa and Dumfries (both untradable), all have been trash.
  • aladdin
    1220 posts Professional
    OP is a massive git. i’ve packed none and have opened a bunch of packs throughout
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ive packed over 20 and still get excited.
  • Retro_G
    31174 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2019
    I've packed none, apart from the guaranteed TOTS sbc. Feel free to switch this lads account weight with mine @EA. I know you still got my account flagged.
  • GT500
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've packed none, apart from the guaranteed. Feel free to switch this lads account weight with mine @EA. I know you still got mine flagged.

Same still haven’t packed one
  • DicaniosGod
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    Not packed one, it a bunch of pish!!
  • MagnificentMaestro
    I must’ve been lucky, tbh the majority of them have been worthless 30-100k
  • Chriswhiteisright
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    wow, i dont even know how it feels, i havnet even packed a single one outside the guaranteed sbc...

^^^^this^^^^
  • mhh1981
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    The blue ring excites me until it turns to disappointment when I pack Onana for the 8th time
  • Retro_G
    31174 posts National Team Captain
    I must’ve been lucky, tbh the majority of them have been worthless 30-100k

You can't change your mind now, it doesn't work like that, flag this lads account EA!
  • sheffutd87
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    Not excited anymore? Don’t even know what it feels like
  • iRusty_yo
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    No. I dont pack them

Haha same, during this tots I’ve packed one outside the guarantee sbc’s Santi Cazorla in the 81+

Dreadful packweights
  • JayyThunder
    4602 posts Big Money Move
    I packed Lopez at noon, I was excited because he's 100k!! Wish it were the other Argentinian CF lol
  • Edward220967
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have only packed one so far
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have only packed a Sommer and one other GK...definitely would still be excited.
  • L0ngline
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what kind of thread is this?

I haven't packed a single blue, through all the packs I've done (3 full leagues, eusebio, mm, fut champs, div rivals untradable and a shid ton of upgrade packs for every league) so I'd be actually pretty excited to even pack one lmao
  • MagnificentMaestro
    L0ngline wrote: »
    what kind of thread is this?

I haven't packed a single blue, through all the packs I've done (3 full leagues, eusebio, mm, fut champs, div rivals untradable and a shid ton of upgrade packs for every league) so I'd be actually pretty excited to even pack one lmao

I must’ve got really lucky then, as I said I haven’t packed one that’s worth anything well... TOTS Werner I have but all the others have been used as sbc fodder tbh
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have packed around 4 while doing league SBCs over the last month. Only Da Costa was worth keeping
  • 2easym8
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve actually packed a few so far.. All tradable ones have been rubbish (<60k) but a blue is a blue and I’ll take whatever they’re giving!!

Packed a few from the upgrades and it’s still a great feeling 🥳
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dude the only good tots players are the top cardrs like 1.5 millions and up the rest is just a bunch of high pace and high stamina .. bs and more bs
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    I packed three in a row yesterday and was very excited every time got mine in ligue 1 pack, 100k from Eusebio and electrum from marquee
  • mark1089
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Opened a premium gold players pack just before Serie A was expiring from packs(just wanted a few non rare gold's to do an upgrade before they expired) pulled tots Gomez. Was not expecting a 600k pull from a 25k pack.

But I wasn't too hyped when I saw the blue ring, I figured it was Angelo or Mancini.
  • Boommaametw3
    2300 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack weight too low. Omg where is my luck?
  • Denz
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed fair few now from league sbc and icons. Unfortunately outside of the guarantee the most expensive has been pique.

Other than him all good for icon sbc though. I still have hope when I see blue but quickly fades into ah ok decent for gullit 89.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    No. I dont pack them

This. Unless it's a guaranteed TOTS pack and even then you aren't guaranteed to pull one 😂
  • Tristan_Pecan
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Weird flex but ok
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GT500 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've packed none, apart from the guaranteed. Feel free to switch this lads account weight with mine @EA. I know you still got mine flagged.

Same still haven’t packed one

I feel like my account is flagged also, I spent hundreds and haven't packed Jack sh***t..