VVD vs VVD

xEB50x
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I currently have the VVD 94 rated card. I'm looking for some extra coins and have been flirting with the idea of down grading his card for the profit. His 94 card is crazy good!!!! How low can I go to get a very good card?
93, 91, 90??? Anyone who's used some of the other variants, what do you think? Make the downgrade, or the extra coins not worth losing the very solid 94 card? Thanks to anyone who responds!!

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    1788 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still use his 85 card does his job really well never makes a mistake
  • xEB50x
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    I still use his 85 card does his job really well never makes a mistake

I went from his 85 to 88, then jumped to the 94. Both versions were solid cards, but the jump to 94 was a huge improvement! I'm wondering where the noticeable jump starts. And what may be a good point to drop down. Thanks for your response!
  • albin231
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Using his Fut birthday card, really nice pace and only ~300k. swaping him and baby matthaus ingame and im really happy with van dijk
  • xEB50x
    albin231 wrote: »
    Using his Fut birthday card, really nice pace and only ~300k. swaping him and baby matthaus ingame and im really happy with van dijk
    Interesting option. I'll take a look at how it may work for me. Thanks!

• Blipper65
    971 posts Professional
    i got untradeable UCL 86 VVD at the beginning then he upgraded to 89. Still using him in 1 of my 2 squads and he is brilliant. And yeah he's got the lowest rating in my team but i can't imagine my squad without him and don't see the reason to get his other version rather than TOTS or TOTY which is too expensive. So i am sure any VVD is great while you can upgrade someone else, mate.
  • kathers81
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    xEB50x wrote: »
    albin231 wrote: »
    Interesting option. I'll take a look at how it may work for me. Thanks!
    I start FUT Birthday VVD at CDM and he then moves into a back 3. Chuck a sentinel on him and he is as beastly as ever.
  • xEB50x
    Thanks guys! I think I'll downgrade. His 94 is worth 900k + right now.
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Let m know how it works out? please