Fifa 20

C94_
181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 14
Hi my name is Carlos i would like to have a own players characher you can rate him 99 and if i could have him Fifa Street online Fifa ultimate team and online career mode and other online mode on fifa 20 tnx and much more cheaper packs in ultumate team and much more Cheaper fifa
Post edited by C94_ on

Comments

• JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lmao, I don't think that's how it works bud :D
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😂🤦‍♀️🤗
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 14
    A
  • Boysie91
    8481 posts League Winner
    I'm sure EA would be honoured to do that for you.
    Would you like 10 mill coins as well?
  • C94_
    Yes
  • C94_
    Answer me EA man i have posted things now in 4 months
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    Answer me EA man i have posted things now in 4 months

I believe you'll need to @ a specific community representative if you want to see an actual answer.
  • EA_Andy
    3277 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi my name is Carlos i would like to have a own players characher you can rate him 99 and if i could have him Fifa Street online Fifa ultimate team and online career mode and other online mode on fifa 20 tnx and much more cheaper packs in ultumate team and much more Cheaper fifa

That's not much at least ;)
  • C94_
    What do you mean @EA_Andy
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Basically the first rule of Business is...
    MAKE MONEY
    Think about it...
    How does this?

Make EA more money?
    If they did it for you they'd have to do it for everyone and if they did it for everyone they would lose money.
  • Mc_chigby
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect

I understand your grasp of English might not be great but that's what we call sarcasm!

In any case you shouldn't be so naive to think that EA will give you such items just because you ask. Apologies if you are very young lad and dashing your hopes
  • GARYNOCLUB
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA are worth BILLIONS why can’t they make his dreams come true hahahah great post I want everything now hahaha !!!!!!!!
  • Psvlover
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dear @EA_Andy,

I have a question about Fifa 20 and I hope you’re able to help me with it.

Each year I buy the new Fifa when it’s released. Just like any other consumer I look for the cheapest optie. So mostly I’ll pay around €50-55.

The fact that I don’t play fut, maans that buying a deluxe version isn’t beneficiary for me.

My question is simple: why do I have to pay €70 when I pay the game in The ps-store? Certainly when it’s much cheaper in other places.

I believe that for starters the loyalty-bonus should aply to every version of Fifa 20.

Secondly there isn’t any labour, because there isn’t a physical copy. It’s just a download link.

The fact that there is only a link, also means there isn’t a third party involved. So EA doesn’t have to split the profits.

It also means there isn’t any transport (from EA to the company and from the company to me). There isn’t any waste either. So buying the game directly by EA is also better for the invironment.

The things mentioned above makes me believe that €70 is way to much. Mostly because it’s a lot cheaper in other places.

I believe a price around €50 would be better. With a loyalty bonus for people who bought Fifa the year before. So they should have to pay around €40.

I hope you’ll read this and that you’ll be able to answer my question.

Kind regards,

PSV-lover
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Psvlover wrote: »
    Dear @EA_Andy,

I have a question about Fifa 20 and I hope you’re able to help me with it.

Each year I buy the new Fifa when it’s released. Just like any other consumer I look for the cheapest optie. So mostly I’ll pay around €50-55.

The fact that I don’t play fut, maans that buying a deluxe version isn’t beneficiary for me.

My question is simple: why do I have to pay €70 when I pay the game in The ps-store? Certainly when it’s much cheaper in other places.

I believe that for starters the loyalty-bonus should aply to every version of Fifa 20.

Secondly there isn’t any labour, because there isn’t a physical copy. It’s just a download link.

The fact that there is only a link, also means there isn’t a third party involved. So EA doesn’t have to split the profits.

It also means there isn’t any transport (from EA to the company and from the company to me). There isn’t any waste either. So buying the game directly by EA is also better for the invironment.

The things mentioned above makes me believe that €70 is way to much. Mostly because it’s a lot cheaper in other places.

I believe a price around €50 would be better. With a loyalty bonus for people who bought Fifa the year before. So they should have to pay around €40.

I hope you’ll read this and that you’ll be able to answer my question.

Kind regards,

PSV-lover

The reason this is, is because they can and it makes EA a lot of money.
    Also I'm pretty sure Don't get a small amount of profits.
    Buy the game second hand off Cex or Game Stop, which will convince EA to lower prices in future!