The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best RB in the game?

Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
Which RB in the following team? Links no problem as icons around. Budget 1m

0cc62Go

Best RB in the game? 138 votes

Kimmich tots
4%
MD_Breezy13Eddie JonesHibeefutureyearsRebelRobMarkFromNorwich 6 votes
Mbabu tots
5%
NornIronDarthGrowlerbronsonColeWorldPronoobPasty_11ItsOnlyAliWalterbig 8 votes
Cancelo tots
15%
ha032742PrestoJimmyVulmerSkorpio_KingAny tym7ChrisLFCmjs4pSean2OnPiemanWFCBagnallnumber7rockyMarkM11FreddieKaneAlexSolmBbbbbbbbronbr10Darkwing1708TalentFGMurtee2easym8 21 votes
Da Costa tots
28%
ORANGEeffect05CornishLaddeeeyepeepeewhykiller xaviVICTAAAAJRRBailssBozza88Crosslandbhafc1901Paciga45JohnDoeTjahrtaurasCarson_92xGeorgeSmithxdokane294AddicksfanYOLOT0URECR7BRUH 40 votes
Dumfried tots
26%
Littleland95DiggyAlex02lf2009GuininhoxciljwRichardManutelliCrazy Creaky JrAIekslucasBrentfordFCAbsting159IPedroMACCA33DougInskipSkywalker XVIIrukawaiDelvinhoGeTRiGhT 37 votes
Lala tots
7%
CampinoDarthsinvadetRolls-reus96SanchezzzzNightmareNIMasscheranoCovLee_CandiceRetro_GLocalHeroRecoba10wHaTyOuLoOkiN 11 votes
Other...please specify
10%
LFC Simon 98o0OainavO0oIxToMxI21_NYG_21NoToHullTigersKeanoBilbao_BagginsMossupScholesyyfreakjasoreganomggege17ScruffyDogBurgergopackJovand1988 15 votes

Comments

• ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    Other...please specify
    TOTS Wan-Bissaka :)
  • Scutch
    13311 posts Has That Special Something
    Dumfried tots
    Dumfries.
  • RebelRob
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Kimmich tots
    Only voted kimmich as he’s the only one I’ve used on the list, but must say he’s surprised me.

Height isn’t really a problem, excellent passing and 4* wf. Only obviously thing he lacks is pace, but is rarely out of position for it to be a problem.

Also shout out to sbc florenzi, but kimmich has replaced him.
  • Joestoe
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Da Costa tots
    TOTS Da Costa. Strong link to Havertz and he's tall, fast and good at passing.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7168 posts League Winner
    Da Costa tots
    Da Costa is an animal
  • UM4R
    4287 posts Moderator
    Being using Aurier since around Jan, and have had no issues with him. Helps that he is like 90 rated now
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Only voted kimmich as he’s the only one I’ve used on the list, but must say he’s surprised me.

Height isn’t really a problem, excellent passing and 4* wf. Only obviously thing he lacks is pace, but is rarely out of position for it to be a problem.

Also shout out to sbc florenzi, but kimmich has replaced him.

Yeah currently using his as i got him in my reds, very descent but have a feeling there is better out there!
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Dumfried tots
    Dumfries 100%
  • LFC Simon 98
    19193 posts World Class
    Other...please specify
    Trent innit
  • tauras
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Da Costa tots
    Easy.
  • Nem
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    UM4R wrote: »
    Being using Aurier since around Jan, and have had no issues with him. Helps that he is like 90 rated now

Also been using him, but got red Dumf yesterday so I'm gonna put him to the test this weekend.
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    Cancelo tots
    I have 5 of the ones you listed and Cancelo definitely feels the best but it depends what you’re looking for. I like full backs who can attack but others may just want a big lump to play RB as they put them on stay back.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I have 5 of the ones you listed and Cancelo definitely feels the best but it depends what you’re looking for. I like full backs who can attack but others may just want a big lump to play RB as they put them on stay back.

I want an attacking RB but he needs to track back to defend as thats equally important, i have rb/lb on attacking. Kimmich and Lala (sif) have both
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    Cancelo tots
    Ugri wrote: »

I want an attacking RB but he needs to track back to defend as thats equally important, i have rb/lb on attacking. Kimmich and Lala (sif) have both

Cancelo does a great job going forward and defensively is solid but obviously not as strong as a Dumfries etc.
  • Campino
    28436 posts Player of the Year
    Lala tots
    Need that Lala
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner

Cancelo does a great job going forward and defensively is solid but obviously not as strong as a Dumfries etc.

But is Cancelo good enough defensively? As example Mbabu was another perfect mix, quick and agilish going forward but very agressive defender
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    II guess Cancelo's price will only rise after out of packs?

Seems so far its between him and Dumfiries/Da Costsa from where latter 2 are big beasts but more robust than Cancelo. Fair enough? :blush:
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    Cancelo tots

But is Cancelo good enough defensively? As example Mbabu was another perfect mix, quick and agilish going forward but very agressive defender

He was fine against TOTY Mbappe last weekend if that helps.
  • Diggy
    14192 posts Has That Special Something
    Dumfried tots
    Those in the know say Dumfries
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner

He was fine against TOTY Mbappe last weekend if that helps.

It does, thanks! Leaning towards Cancelo now :wink:
  • freakjas
    7629 posts League Winner
    Other...please specify
    Florenzi.
    Da costa was alright and solid but i feel like florenzi stands out more.
    Da costa wasnt even that good in the air, got outjumped by smaller strikers somehow.
  • CR7BRUH
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Da Costa tots
    Yeah boysss
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Kimmich tots
    Kimmich is so good. One of the smoothest players on the ball Iv used this year.
  • knightrider
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Da Costa tots
    Da Costa
  • o0OainavO0o
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other...please specify
    TAA for me
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Kimmich was really solid but got Dumfries in rewards so kimmich became fodder.

That said whats the best chemistry style for dumfries? Guardian? Engine?
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Thx guys, seems Dumfries and Da Costa is pulling away
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    TAA for me

I used him and he was great for sure, strange nobody else mentioned him but he seems not be favored...
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Kimmich was really solid but got Dumfries in rewards so kimmich became fodder.

That said whats the best chemistry style for dumfries? Guardian? Engine?

thx, I have Kimmich as red and was hoping for Dumfries in rewards but unfortunately not so lucky..
  • P
    7745 posts League Winner
    Got 100 games with red Trent. He has 25 assists. Can't fault him tbh.

Im using Dumfries this weekend tho so ask me after.