I want fut server in Korea

Comments

• JoongQ
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Korea FUT server Please ! Korea FUT server Please ! Korea FUT server Please !
  • Leess
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Pls we koreans want fut server in korea. Until today korean fifa players hav hard time competing with fifa players worldwide. Without our own server in korea, there are and will be delay in all the moves we make in playing a match. This is really crucial in both defending and attacking. Since FUT is rewarding players according to the results of matches between players, it is not fair for us to compete in such a harsh situation. We are begging u to make us FUT server in korea. Thank u.
  • Korea FUT sever plz.plz.plz.plz
  • We want korea FUT server! Please give us!
  • Poka
    1 posts Ball Boy
    There are many koreans who play fifa series. I know there is EA Korea. I think this is the time to make one. Korean language, server will lead EA to getting more Korean Fifa Consumers.
  • DokDoK
    1 posts Ball Boy
    It's really ture

Ea game winner for money if made server in south korea
  • GO_BACK
    1 posts Ball Boy
    with the korean language in FIFA20
    having a server would be a big boost to the korean users
  • MackFC
    61 posts Park Captain
    They can't even fix the one they got now, don't think they can handle another one.
  • KOREA2
    1 posts Ball Boy
    we need Korean Server
  • Korean players want server. With server, much more korean players will enjoy fut.
  • sgs5759
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 15
    Poka wrote: »
    There are many koreans who play fifa series. I know there is EA Korea. I think this is the time to make one. Korean language, server will lead EA to getting more Korean Fifa Consumers.

U R totally RIGHT
  • Plz. Could you guys consider setting up the sever for South Korean? If the situation is going well, the korean gamers are going to grab credit card and ready to get a bill statement. Plz🙏🏻
  • wjkim
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Plz plz plz
    I want korea server
  • 3000Love
    1 posts Ball Boy
    COME ON~ EA
  • j2010929
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Korea FUT server Please !
  • Hi Origin I am a FIFA fan living in Korea. I am very happy to be a fan who has been using FIFA since 3 years ago. Please add this Hangul to FIFA 20. And I would like to have a variety of options and transfer provisions when I transfer my Europa winner and player in career mode. Waiting for FIFA 20 to be able to enjoy a wide variety ..
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't live in Korea. But this thread is amazing and I need to pay respects.

Please EA, FUT servers in Korea!
  • kimss
    1 posts Ball Boy
    plz korea server... :'(
  • yuc0716
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Thank you for your support for Korean language on FIFA 20
    but I need a Korean server.
    Without a Korean server, we can't play smoothly.
    A lot of Koreans are needed.
    Please I beg you.
  • Hello, EA.

Thank you very much for adding the Korean language to the upcoming FIFA20.

However, we need our own server really badly.

Currently, a lot of Koreans who play the game are experiencing about 0.5~1 second of input lag 1 out of every 3 games. (EVERY single game on weekends)

This is really frustrating and it has let down a lot of the players who have been loving the game although it has not been even translated into Korean for the past decade.

These fans are loyal and I know for a fact that our number will only increase with the Korean language being added in FIFA20 and the local game "Fifa online 4" losing a lot of its fans due to the recent update. (I wont explain further on this but I am pretty sure the game is coming to its end. I've seen this before.)

We know for a fact that EA can create Korean servers as they have created a Korean server for Apex.

If you do decide to create a Korean server. We can PROMISE that you wont regret it.

Koreans are passionate gamers and people spend so much money on games as well.

I personally think this is an excellent opportunity to grab the Korean market right now.

Here are a few reasons.

1. Koreans are loving soccer now more thanever due to Son and the recent success of U20 national team and National team.

2. Koreans are playing more Fifa than PES now(PES was more common back in the days)

3. Korean local game Fifa online 4 is losing its fans due to their bad updates and outdated game engine.

Please consider this.
    NO JUST PLEASE CREATE KOREAN SERVERS.
    We are literally begging you.
    We do not want to suffer and lose games that we do not deserve to lose.

Thank you.
  • sgs5759
    6 posts Ball Boy

Bro Thank you
  • selb wrote: »
    All these new profiles joining at around the same time, either you Koreans are very organised or you're spamming new accounts, I know which one I suspect

"The bad seeds FC", Thank you. We really appreciate it.

People think we are spamming this community with fake accounts. But this thread is full of new accounts because Koreans do not use this community in the first place.

We are actually encouraging korean players from our own community to come to this thread and sign up to leave a comment.

We just want our situation to be seen and acknowledged by EA.

A lot of them do not speak English fluently which is why they are leaving only a sentence of "Korean server for FiFA20".

Please do not think of this thread as spam or as a worthless act of annoyance. This is our rightful act as a consumer/FIFA fan. Please understand our struggle and support us.

Thank you
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    edited June 15
    Damn some guy spent a whole day on this ea just give the dude a server or block the spamming
  • HyoBell
    1 posts Ball Boy
    We desperately need a Korean server. Please!!!
  • jenarl
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Please we want korea FUT server!!
  • LurenD
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hello, EA Sports~
    I'm from Korea also Korea Republic player.
    So Korean players play enjoying EA FIFA Series, so please give to us Korea server.
    If you will be give to Korean server, Korean players appreciate~ Thank you for reading message.
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm begging you.... 😅😂😂
  • ssyycc
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Korea FUT server Please !
  • aa191918
    1 posts Ball Boy
    please korea sever !!!!