The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What’s so good about Gullit

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
I see him getting bum licked by everyone but why is be so good or what about him is so good

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see him getting bum licked by everyone but why is be so good or what about him is so good

Haven’t used him for a few years but he’s just exceptional at everything he does
  • EisenErmin
    8223 posts League Winner
    His height, his physicality, his insane shooting with a 8 star weak foot, his look of course, his positioning,.....
  • Pikandel
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably the combination of physical, pace, dribbling, passing, shooting, defending, his heigth, 5* WF and 4* skills.
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s hard to not play with him once you have
  • SimenHP
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played one draft match tonight and won and I missed him so much that I decided to quit the 2nd match. It's just not fun using another team after trying him
  • Sterve
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His bum tastes good.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    He's good but he's not quite Carniball Talisca.
  • Bags
    1019 posts Professional
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Probably the combination of physical, pace, dribbling, passing, shooting, defending, his heigth, 5* WF and 4* skills.

Exactly this. Plenty of players stronger than him on paper but they aren’t in game. His size just makes him dominant. No other player like him. As a CDM in a 4231 he is just everywhere. Bouncing players off him in defence but then rocking up late in the attack to smash a 30 yard shot into the top corner. Always an amazing player but that strength is even more meta this year
  • TheKillers246
    1167 posts Professional
    He got it all, only wish he had high/high
  • Bobo23
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gullit is just perfect for this game, he ticks all the boxes what you look for in a player in Fifa. Strong, tall, can shoot, can tackle. He could basically play in every single outfield position and not be out of place.
  • Burchy
    971 posts Semi-Pro
    First year for me having prime Gullit... he is a monster of a player. He is a player that once you use he can’t be replaced.

There is definitely something special about him. Hidden stats or traits.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have been thinking about replacing TOTY Kante with Gullit as a CM in a 4-1-2-1-2. I think I’m convinced.
  • Caddy
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed the 90 unreadable and honestly the only reason i carried on playing.

Volleys, long range, weak foot, headers, bullet shots..he can score them all. Match winner after winner.

It's a complete joke how many times he will stop an opponent's attack and charge back upfield to power in a goal. He absolutely bullies his way through the midfield.

The most fun i had whilst also making the game a lot easier.

• DougInskip
    7025 posts League Winner
    The hair obviously
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    Wins the tackle, makes the assist and scores all in the same sequence.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best all rounder on the game.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sterve wrote: »
    His bum tastes good.

Roflmao
  • Cortza
    908 posts Professional
    Is he best as a CAM or CM? Thinking of getting him to play CAM ahead of prime Vieira and TOTS Goretzka at CDM.
  • bucs0576
    I wanna taste his bum now
  • EisenErmin
    8223 posts League Winner
    Cortza wrote: »
    Is he best as a CAM or CM? Thinking of getting him to play CAM ahead of prime Vieira and TOTS Goretzka at CDM.

His best position is a CM in a 442,4411 or in any 433 variation. Wasted at CDM (still great).
  • Rednip
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Use him and you’ll know why he’s so coveted.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played him with the highest possible attribute card earlier today, with the right manager he had 99 in every stat and oh my what fun that was ahaha
  • bucs0576
    Would his bum be good with hot sauce or sour cream?