The advantage rule.????

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just played a kid there usual sh*t high line constant pressure the lot so I got a few passes together got around his box then he just started wiping my players out. Got the stupid advantage icon then whack next player got wiped out then the third. The icon must have been there for about a minute and still didnt get a FK.
His keeper just picked the ball up in the end and it all started again.
WTF

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Advantage rule is for real football. In this game EA comes up with their own game rules and, therefore, there are none, except for the rule that goalkeepers never get sent off 😂😂
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    The only thing that makes sense in this game is nothing means sense it was made by ea after all

The football rule book was thrown out the window when this game was made and I’d be fairly certain not one of the programmers irl have ever watched a game of football let alone played it
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also the offside - advantage combination is awful. There are several moments when I hit a stupid pass to an offside player; of which my opponent could get a quick counter, but he's rewarded a free-kick at his own box while all my squad can regroup.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do a manual tackle and ref blows whistle immediately. Run into player, ref carries on because obstruction means nothing in this game.
  • Paquetesousa
    This is truly and without any doubt the shittiest game EA ever produced, so it’s not surprising lol
  • Williejno1
    Do a manual tackle and ref blows whistle immediately. Run into player, ref carries on because obstruction means nothing in this game.

I wasn’t aware there was a manual tackle or anything that resembles it all I can see is players doing aerobics steps all over the pitch
  • Paquetesousa
    Williejno1 wrote: »

I wasn’t aware there was a manual tackle or anything that resembles it all I can see is players doing aerobics steps all over the pitch

It’s called dynamic defending: you press nothing and get rewarded. As soon as you actually press any button, you get screwed lol
  • Williejno1
    Williejno1 wrote: »

It’s called dynamic defending: you press nothing and get rewarded. As soon as you actually press any button, you get screwed lol

It’s total bs but absolutely true and totally hilarious how the greater powers thought this was a good addition to the game