Best CDM besides Gullit?

Comments

• hjdjydyufu
    7403 posts League Winner
    Bags wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    When I see Gulit as a CDM I feel like crying, such a waste....

He’s still brilliant there. As good as he is at CAM there are far more quality CAMs than CDMs

This
  • Insan0
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any tots LB and RB are a beast on cdm even on subs .. try it you wont regret it ...
  • Queens11
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 19
    Tots witzel is amazing and fairly cheap when compared to the top guys
    Imo gullet is a complete waste at cdm
  • Ben
    3266 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone tried telles or Alexander Arnold tots at cdm?
  • Mikep2212
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ucl live fabinho is class. I have both him and prime vieira as my cdms absolute brick wall they are. Fabinhos passing and stregth is amazing
  • Dinksy
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    Militao as a defensive CDM. To be honest, im thinking about dropping Gullit, prefer TOTS Goretzka and TOTY Modric as a pair
  • JohnDoe
    10982 posts Has That Special Something
    Ben wrote: »
    Anyone tried telles or Alexander Arnold tots at cdm?

Tried TOTS Telles. Not horrible, but nowhere near the likes of TOTS Goretzka, TOTS Wini or even TOTS De Paul. Lacks a bit of strength and his workrates are not the best for the position.
  • EisenErmin
    5156 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Ramos as CDM is insane
  • hjdjydyufu
    7403 posts League Winner
    Dinksy wrote: »
    Militao as a defensive CDM. To be honest, im thinking about dropping Gullit, prefer TOTS Goretzka and TOTY Modric as a pair

That's who I'm using now @Dinksy
  • MurkingFools
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Modric-99.png
  • mhh1981
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime vieira is amazing. Scream busquets also works well
  • EisenErmin
    mhh1981 wrote: »

Prime Vieira was the biggest disapointment for me in the whole fifa game. He moves like a tank and he wont hit an empty goal from 2 yards. I would rather play Joe Allen than Vieira as CDM
  • o0OainavO0o
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have an untradeable mid petit and he somehow keeps coming back as my cdm, not sure what it is but he is really good at cdm, maybe it’s his composure rating but he’s always solid and where you need him to be. Kante was solid as well until petit came along.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Prime Vieira was the biggest disapointment for me in the whole fifa game. He moves like a tank and he wont hit an empty goal from 2 yards. I would rather play Joe Allen than Vieira as CDM

Since when do we expect deep lying mid to bang in goal after goal.... He is a CDM.. His stats are there to defend and pass the ball forward...
  • EisenErmin
    Noob_FC wrote: »

Since when do we expect deep lying mid to bang in goal after goal.... He is a CDM.. His stats are there to defend and pass the ball forward...

Since i prefer playing football (as close as it gets) instead of la croquetta figure skating. In a 433(5) the CDM needs to do way more than just defend and pass the ball to Neymar for 25 croquetas in a row.
  • I use two beasts prime Ballack and tots Witsel. Witsel is a great tackler and Ariel prescience from corners I think he has 8 in 42 games for me so he contributes much better than you expect.

Ballack is awesome. I set him as my box to box cdm and he has everything. He is always around the edge of the box and he scores pile drivers. Against high pressure players where my attackers are being hurried, I often knock it back to him and he just hits cannons in.
  • JohnDoe
    10982 posts Has That Special Something
    Noob_FC wrote: »

Since i prefer playing football (as close as it gets) instead of la croquetta figure skating. In a 433(5) the CDM needs to do way more than just defend and pass the ball to Neymar for 25 croquetas in a row.

RL football is all about those defensive mid runs into the box, hence why players like Messi are and always will be the superior defensive midfielders. No printer, just fax and you know it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t sleep on Matthaus because he’s small. Great all over the pitch. Short gullit. And if you have a tall back line behind him he will control the game for you from deep. And score bangers.
  • Noob_FC
    Don’t sleep on Matthaus because he’s small. Great all over the pitch. Short gullit. And if you have a tall back line behind him he will control the game for you from deep. And score bangers.

Lothar vs Aouar for the RCM position... Twisted and confused on the two... Aouar is better value while Lothar has better defending
  • vieira is the best cdm in game.
    cm is the best position for gullit imo
  • kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    UEL LIVE Kondogbia
  • torakun
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    ballack still even viable at this point of the game?
  • Stormnl
    77 posts Park Captain
    I got:
    Militao TOTS
    PIM Blanc
    91 Vieira
    90 Rijkaard (can sell him)

Who to play as cdm and defender?
  • EricVanDerek
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've only got about 400k to spend on a CDM for my fitness team

How does TOTS Fernandinho (who fits my team a bit better) compare with 88 Matthaus / 93 Moore (both changing from CB in game) / 86 Ballack?

I put TOTS Rice into an SBC as I just didn't get on with him. I found Fabinho's 2* WF frustrating, and can't think of any other decent CDM that would fit

I only wish there was a top Liga NOS CDM in TOTS, as my front 4 are TOTS Rafa, Pizzi, Bruno F and FB Jonas.
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    I've only got about 400k to spend on a CDM for my fitness team

How does TOTS Fernandinho (who fits my team a bit better) compare with 88 Matthaus / 93 Moore (both changing from CB in game) / 86 Ballack?

I put TOTS Rice into an SBC as I just didn't get on with him. I found Fabinho's 2* WF frustrating, and can't think of any other decent CDM that would fit

I only wish there was a top Liga NOS CDM in TOTS, as my front 4 are TOTS Rafa, Pizzi, Bruno F and FB Jonas.

Blanc85
  • hjdjydyufu
    7403 posts League Winner
    Stormnl wrote: »
    I got:
    Militao TOTS
    PIM Blanc
    91 Vieira
    90 Rijkaard (can sell him)

Who to play as cdm and defender?

Vieira or Militao I think
  • Noob_FC
    Modric-99.png

If everything was as per stats, Blanc 85 won't even have been considered... Modric is good, but not as good as Gullit/vieira
  • EricVanDerek
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blanc85

Great suggestion thanks - only problem is that Blanc is one of the three CBs (along with FB Luiz and VVD) that I rotate between my main and fitness sides, so I can't use 85 Blanc...

(I should have said that I manually defend, which I'm sure makes a huge difference as to which defensive players work best for me in game...)
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    Blanc85

Great suggestion thanks - only problem is that Blanc is one of the three CBs (along with FB Luiz and VVD) that I rotate between my main and fitness sides, so I can't use 85 Blanc...

(I should have said that I manually defend, which I'm sure makes a huge difference as to which defensive players work best for me in game...)

Rijkaard or Desailly ?, IDK the rest of your Team?