Do you play Fifa more than any other game?

Scutch
11188 posts Has That Special Something
What other games do you play?

Battlefield 5 for me. Also just downloaded the Borderlands Handsome Edition from the game pass.

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    For the past 2 years, yes. Video games don’t get me hyped as much as they used to before.

Cyberpunk next year though :love:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    50/50 with fortnite
  • Scutch
    11188 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 13
    For the past 2 years, yes. Video games don’t get me hyped as much as they used to before.

That does look incredible yes. New Watchdogs looked Interesting too.
  • BrentfordFC
    12090 posts Has That Special Something
    Pubg , gta , COD (prop hunt, Infected)
  • Azof
    16638 posts World Class
    edited June 13
    No, I enjoy playing a few games but just don't care for grinding to be able to compete in FUT, if there was a f2p draft or H2H seasons wasnt stale id play more.

Recently played Sekiro, Dead Rising 2 OTR and just about to start Borderlands 2 aswell, had it installed for donkeys without launching it

Edit: Forgot about Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, put like 80 hours on it over two weeks, incredibly fun game ruined by team mates incompetence
  • Choepiechakie
    31580 posts National Team Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Edit: Forgot about Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, put like 80 hours on it over two weeks, incredibly fun game ruined by team mates incompetence

@1HoV
  • Maverick
    4879 posts National Call-Up
    By far. The only other game I play with my friends sometimes is Rocket League just to mess around.
  • CeeQue
    11012 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes unfortunately but

• TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I have played only a few hours of Dead Cells and Dark Souls 3 in past 2 years. Otherwise its Fifa only. Last year I barely played anything as I quit Fifa 18 mid October, the game was the worst ever.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 13
    It was more or less the only game I played up until this year where I’m played Apex and NBA 2K more than I’ve played FIFA I think.
  • Edu
    6669 posts Big Money Move
    I just play fifa and looks like it will be my last one.
  • Ulook92
    12915 posts Has That Special Something
    A big factor is time. Theres many games i would like to play/buy but when you dont get a great deal of time to play you end uo ust playing fifa. Lately i have been doing weekly objectives and gettinf the points i need for rivals by monday so i have been playing Forza and even the free golf game we got for gold.
  • WFCBagnall
    70509 posts Moderator
    I don't play any other game.

Sbcs are life.
  • Ulook92
    12915 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I don't play any other game.

Sbcs are life.

Get the humble beginnings done then scrub :trollface:
  • Moiizer
    6780 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa is my main game by a mile. Play some BO4 and PUBG now and again.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa is the only game I play.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing. Only FIFA.
  • Azof
    16638 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

@1HoV

the snake ditched me after week one
  • GL
    6673 posts Big Money Move
    50/50 with fortnite

I dab after a goal and then dab on a Jonesy
  • RebelRob
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa is the main game I’ve played for the last 4/5 years. I occasionally play PUBG, but that's quite rare.

I used to play GT or forza A LOT, as well as gta and halo online, but have just gone off them a bit. I’m probably going to try getting into something other than Fifa next year though, I’ll start off just trading on the app and see where I can get by toty and let that decide if I get 20 or not.

From what I’ve seen, I think 20 will be ****
  • Shaanxz
    20510 posts Club Captain
    I’ve been playing f1 more recently. Might get back into football manager again
  • Joestoe
    4992 posts Big Money Move
    Yup, FIFA is my main game. Do play some other games to chill out when FIFA makes me want to smash my windows and burn down my desk.
  • hoban95
    49131 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Yes.

Although from Jan to April all i played was WWE 2K19. May still go back to it in the summer.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
    During the week I mostly play fortnite and rocket league.

Weekends are fifa
  • Idek
    10318 posts Has That Special Something
    Used to play loads of different games but in the last year I've just lost interest, still got red dead 2 in its wrapper that I got for xmas and watchdogs 2 in its wrapper from the xmas before lol, not planning to play fifa 20 much though so I'll probably get back into other games
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa and Apex for me
  • Andyh60
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yep fifa probably 95% of my gaming time
  • Diggy
    13635 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 13
    RDR2 online
    Borderlands play remastered GOTY
    Borderlands 2
    Mainly FIFA though
  • Milkybar
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only play fifa

Dont really enjoy any other games

Rocket league few times a year when me an m8s can actually be on at same time

Betime weekend league, getting points for rank one and doing weekly objectives not much time for any other games
  • YOLOT0URE
    6972 posts Big Money Move
    Just Fifa