Duplicate 95 donnarumma - what to do

Richehb1
919 posts Professional
What is the best thing to do with donnarumma? I don't really want to have him waiting for next week tots sbc but don't have enough to do icon sbcs besides the keepers but I already have a lot of them . Any advice on what to do is welcome.

Comments

• Chapman
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just stick him in any icon SBC . Find the one with best reward for little effor. Theres a few which need an 83 rated team with no ifs and you get a mega pack. That's what i would do it's better than. Nothing
  • LiamSully
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    Chapman wrote: »
    Just stick him in any icon SBC . Find the one with best reward for little effor. Theres a few which need an 83 rated team with no ifs and you get a mega pack. That's what i would do it's better than. Nothing

This... but I’d try and stretch to the highest possible rated sbc I could do

Seems such a waste to put a 95 (cheapest is well over 100k) into a 83 rated sbc that cost about 40k from scratch
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Chapman wrote: »

This... but I’d try and stretch to the highest possible rated sbc I could do

Seems such a waste to put a 95 (cheapest is well over 100k) into a 83 rated sbc that cost about 40k from scratch

Yeah good ideas, guess I'm kind of hesitant about wasting the card and other stuff I have on an sbc chain I won't complete. I'm looking at prime laudrup. Futbin says he is 400k on market but 500k in sbc. Would he be worth doing?
  • Azablucky
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds bad but I used my duplicate TOTS Allison into the Ryan Fraser SBC. He is quality so I suggest doing something along those lines. It depends on if you would use the player though. I was in your shoes aswell as I couldn't afford to complete any of the icon SBC's either.