Rage quitting is off the scale tonight

Robbo_86
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’ve literally played 4 games an every single one have rage quit after 1-0! If it was 3, 4, 5 nil then I’d understand but 1-0, come on??

Comments

• Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    It will be The last few people finishing the Suso challenge, once they go 1 down they just think right next one! Very much doubt it’s rage quitting! Sometimes maybe look a little deeper perhaps.
  • Theomanny
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because the game is unplayable. I haven’t played since sunday after ending my wl at 8wins as the game decided it wont speed up while my players cant move. Just played one again tonight whee i couldnt move. I just quit out and playing another game now. Thats 1 game in 4 days. Never happened before. People cant be bothered with this criminal gameplay anymore. Ive lost all drive to play the game. Not gonna play this wl for sure. Thats me done with the game.
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 12
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It will be The last few people finishing the Suso challenge, once they go 1 down they just think right next one! Very much doubt it’s rage quitting! Sometimes maybe look a little deeper perhaps.

Also if they have lag or delay go one down & move on to try & get a better connection games no fun when you are hindered
  • IxToMxI
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    Guvnor wrote: »

This well the former not so much the latter.

I was quitting last night had one assist and win to get, I really Cba to play someone in D1 with a stacked team that was good, too much effort to battle all that time to get done over by someone playing for the win
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    Iv not played tonight but played last night and got the 9 wins for Suso in 11 games, gameplay was really smooth, but yeah if there’s connection issues then possibly, but I’ll put money on it each of the teams has a spanish cam or such.
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    Weekend leaguebwas pretty good for me too, maybe 3 or 4 games where I felt I was at a disadvantage but when that happens I just play the simplest football possible, doesn’t always work but I find helps.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noob question: is DNF really work? Like game warning if u quit u get punished but so far i queue next game just fine
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    I’ve literally played 4 games an every single one have rage quit after 1-0! If it was 3, 4, 5 nil then I’d understand but 1-0, come on??

Yea this week its really muuch more than usual. Last night posted a similair thread, today is the same for me.
    I had 5 games in a row , where every opponent paused before kick-off to either quit ; change tactics or substitute players on. I think thats really weak .. worst thing I experienced was someone trying their hardest to equalize after 15 mins, just to quit after it.
  • Wooly1203
    2389 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree about people quitting so they can just accomplish the objectives without playing games they are unlikely to win
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t really suffer with lag or connection problems cause I’ve got my Ethernet cable in the back of my PS4. I do agree that there should be some sort of punishment like if you quit then the other players gets the skill rating, coins an WL points what you would of got, maybe stop so many people quitting.
  • Headshrinker363
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    Noob question: is DNF really work? Like game warning if u quit u get punished but so far i queue next game just fine

You lose your coin multiplier.
  • bberger
    5104 posts Big Money Move
    Robbo_86 wrote: »

Game is horrid to play for days now. Completely stuck in the mud and unresponsive. There is no point in trying to come back from a deficit..