Piatek

Jrutts
694 posts Professional
edited June 12
Any reviews on him guys? Looks similar to zapata but fraction of price, according to futbin he’s got the highest goal ratio from the serie a tots,thinking of buying him for my squad. thanks!

Comments

• IamZlatan10
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just packed him in the guarenteed sbc and brought him on 60th min 2-0 down, came back from a hell of a 25 yard bar and in and a header from a corner, he seems legit right place right time although it’s only one game I was a disappointed with the packing of him til I saw his two goals from two chances
  • Glass0nion
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty awful imo. Med/med 2*wf 3*skills.

Brutal for a striker.
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Pretty awful imo. Med/med 2*wf 3*skills.

Brutal for a striker.

This. I have TOTS Zapata and he is so bloody good. Guy is a monster. He bosses Van Dijk and TOTS Chiellini. Wins every header and i'm not joking he actually does. If only he had 4* skills then he would be a monster.

Piatek may look like a near version of Zapata but I doubt he is. I haven't used Piatek though so I can't say.
  • Flamstead
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    His FS loan card was excellent despite the non meta weak foot, work rates and skill moves.

I have no doubt his TOTS card will be just as good. His FS loan card had one hell of a shot on him. Not surprised his goal ratio on Futbin is that high tbh.
  • Cadey 5
    10336 posts Has That Special Something
    Got 4 goals in 4 games with him as a lone striker in D1 was quite impressed monster in the air, I don’t skill though and spent all year With either Rivaldo or Robben in my team so used to the 2* WF.
  • LeonidasJB
    15027 posts World Class
    TOTS Stuani is much better.
    Secret gem that nobody seems to talk about.
    I have TOTS Stuani and TOTS Piatek.
  • Jrutts
    694 posts Professional
    Thanks for the info guys might give him a Miss then at that price!
  • YOLOT0URE
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Very secret. He was better as fodder
  • Mmandras
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wasn't impressed, played about 10 or so games. Clunky and suprisingly he also had bad finishing.
  • BrentfordFC
    11188 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

I agree. Used him today for futswap objective. Absolute brute up top