FIFA 20 Beta

Comments

• Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just received an email from EA a couple hours ago...I thought it was a code but...

IKqszvQ.png
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I just received an email from EA a couple hours ago...I thought it was a code but...

IKqszvQ.png

Damn. Trolling you!
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 6
    CharlieC wrote: »

IKqszvQ.png

Damn. Trolling you!

"Help us improve your gaming experience" and having a FIFA 20 picture as if I have FIFA 20 to fill in the survey to put my gaming experience input on it LMFAOOOO!!

Might be a hint that the codes will be sent out this week
  • Wattagunt
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last 2 years they have been sent out on a Wednesday. Last year was Wednesday 8th. With closed beta starting 2 days later on the Friday.

If it's going to drop there's a very good chance it'll be tomorrow the codes get sent
  • Pooter
    1217 posts Professional
    If true about a closed beta, I can only imagine that its because there might be a lot of people claiming there are problems where there isn't
  • Good luck to everyone! Hope you all get a code! Most likely going to be tomorrow if they are going to send out codes 👍
  • Illini McG
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is this Christmas eve? No it's beta code Wednesday eve. Never refreshed my e-mail more than a certain August Wednesday last year. Someone please put me down!!! I cant go on like this.
  • Ashy
    9208 posts League Winner
    When I got it for Fifa 18 it came just after 6pm UK time so don't expect one early in the day, think they send them out in batches too
  • Can someone from EA confirm at least, that they are sending out codes for the beta?
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sharky1234 wrote: »
    Can someone from EA confirm at least, that they are sending out codes for the beta?

They'll only confirm when the beta are officially sent out, then most likely Andy will let us know but it's this week for sure.
  • Cant wait for the "EA sent me a beta email and I deleted it, can I have another" and "I didn't get a beta when I have 2000+ games, I'm cancelling my pre-order" posts over the next couple days.

😂😂😂 :D :D
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cant wait for the "EA sent me a beta email and I deleted it, can I have another" and "I didn't get a beta when I have 2000+ games, I'm cancelling my pre-order" posts over the next couple days.

They can find it in the trash if they deleted it by accident, they can just recover it from trash. But I assume you've been here long enough to see that BS on here with these greedy people lol.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5432 posts Big Money Move
    Cant wait for the "EA sent me a beta email and I deleted it, can I have another" and "I didn't get a beta when I have 2000+ games, I'm cancelling my pre-order" posts over the next couple days.

They can find it in the trash if they deleted it by accident, they can just recover it from trash. But I assume you've been here long enough to see that BS on here with these greedy people lol.

Oh yeah, I know they can, but they think it'll get them a working code. Trust me, if/when the BETA drops, this place will be absolutely packed with people begging for codes and making up every excuse they can to get one.

Lying about deleted emails, sob stories about dead family members and how a beta code will cheer them up(I'm not kidding, this has happened before) people saying they have a code but it does work (they bought a code from somewhere but didn't realise it doesn't work on other accounts so are out money and have a dead code)

Then you have people throwing tantrums they didn't get picked, crying that they have thousands of games and are a "FIFA veteran" so deserve a code. They want to play the next FIFA and will cancel their pre-order because they didn't get a code.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 7

Oh, I remember this one. I cannot login to my email or my Father change the password! :D
  • Yes this is so true ^ Look, everyone has the same chance to get a code. Good luck to you all. But if you don’t get one, then it’s just tough luck!
    It’s not like the progress is saved or anything. It’s just to try the game out. Yes it would be nice to get a code and try it out but it’s not the end of the world if you don’t 🙃
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    Can someone from EA confirm at least, that they are sending out codes for the beta?

When we're ready to talk about any potential beta we will :)

Appreciate it's something that a lot of people want to take part in but we can't provide any info ahead of when we're scheduled to provide info - which is basically the same for almost anything.
  • Mc_chigby
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Appreciate it's something that a lot of people want to take part in but we can't provide any info ahead of when we're scheduled to provide info - which is basically the same for almost anything.

Unless we build a time machine?
  • EA_Andy
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

If you manage that you'll probably be too busy to play any betas ;)
  • KireBy
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect

Hey, Andy, i got a code and my brother's sister's daddy deleted by mistake, can i get replacement please?
  • EA_Andy
    KireBy wrote: »

Hey, Andy, i got a code and my brother's sister's daddy deleted by mistake, can i get replacement please?

No.
  • KireBy
    KireBy wrote: »

No.

:o At least i tried everything
  • DFC1983
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had BETA once. It was the first year of drafts. All I could do was draft after draft after draft. Pointless.
    The whole point of BETA is to test the game and point out the flaws of the game. The majority just use it to figure out how to abuse the mechanics when it launches.
  • KireBy
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I had BETA once. It was the first year of drafts. All I could do was draft after draft after draft. Pointless.
    The whole point of BETA is to test the game and point out the flaws of the game. The majority just use it to figure out how to abuse the mechanics when it launches.

In last 3 days you're getting access to all modes. This year i really would like to try Volta. If EA did their best and change gameplay from FIFA to FIFA Street, this mode will be the most popular along with UT
  • Pazman83
    90 posts Park Captain
    I’m guessing they wouldn’t be able to release a beta until they have announced the career mode features
  • Sporter
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect

If you can't talk about the beta before it's scheduled to be talked about, can you talk about the schedule instead?
  • Verdi42
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I second this.
  • Mc_chigby
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sporter wrote: »

If you can't talk about the beta before it's scheduled to be talked about, can you talk about the schedule instead?

They used to at one point. Sadly policy on this changed a few years ago when some idiots started giving EA people abuse for being a day late here or there for over running the schedule layed out. Hence why its all vague now
  • leoqw8
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Some people saying it's coming at 5pm uk time
  • Henzz87
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    leoqw8 wrote: »
    Some people saying it's coming at 5pm uk time

Maybe, last year mine came at 5:30