Lag/unplayable gameplay on Wednesday?

Tboon
2221 posts Fans' Favourite
Most days Rivals is ok for me, but every Wednesday I can't play a normal game. Gameplay is slow and extremely lag. Anyone else got the same issues?

Comments

• AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Been awful for me today
  • NornIron
    11066 posts Has That Special Something
    I can't play anymore even squad battles, so slow no difference in players stats mean nothing, been like this for the nearly 2 weeks.
  • CheeseSlice
    659 posts Semi-Pro
    There has been lag every Wednesday since fifa 11
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Again whole week been awful weekeld league is 75 % of the games playable but i cant win rivals to save my life i get gold 1 easy but cant win game in rivals
  • Recoba
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    Same.

At least is good training for the WL. Same delay.
  • joehuk
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    Servers can't handle the traffic while everyone grinding DR points for tomorrow.

Same goes with WL so many playing due to the tots rewards it's just a S show.
  • Berlus
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was also **** yesterday
  • GK93
    369 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Worst I've had ever, can't run, can't pass, can't shoot, half the time n I'm buffering and my opponent is dribbling past me
  • JPRM71
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have to agree with this, the skill gap is non existent when players can’t dont and won’t move. Had to switch it off earlier, total waste of time.
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 12
    this goddamn pile of a sh*t trash game is so unresponsive tonight , its unbelieveable. Lost the ball after every kick-off because my players didnt register the pass and my opponent clearly had good responsive gameplay. So many situations where I wouldve won the tackle etc if it wasnt for a dumb unnatural animations and unresponsiveness. I was one win away from div2 and lost 4 in a row. How suspicious EA :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Btw : I dont care what anyone says but from now on I understand everyone who prefers to play home.
    Almost everytime I am away, my opponent has a stadium with annoying shadows and my home matches feel more responsive with better gameplay. ( maybe its in my head but from now on no more away games)
  • DicaniosGod
    4917 posts Big Money Move
    I thought it was just “my turn” but you’re all saying what I have been screaming at my tv!! 🤣 It’s a truly sad game like this!!!
  • SStubbs88
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had 3 away games in a row which I lost 4-0 4-1 and 3-0. I then had 2 home games and won 7-1 and 10-2.

It could be the game giving me easier opponents as I lost 3 in a row but I doubt it.

• Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    Game is horrible since Friday and really lost intrest in playing it.