Who to get as a RCAM in a 4231 for 1.4mill max?

Finesse_4days
6347 posts Big Money Move
I am thinking either 91 pele as he seems a very fun card to use and I have never owned a Pele, 91 Diniho ,Tots Ben yedder or Tots Lacazette , I have 89 Cruyff LCam PIM Socrates Cam and Prime Eusebio striker. I don't want CR7 as he feels too poor on the ball for the any Cam spot , and I am looking for someone who will be fun to use and also pretty effective. I hate Cams who can't turn so I don't want someone Like Tots Ibra suggested for back post headers.

Comments

• Diggy
    13389 posts Has That Special Something
    Go with heart Pele
  • Finesse_4days
    Diggy wrote: »
    Go with heart Pele

I probably will as he should be the most fun and hes the cheapest but I have not heard too much about him.
  • RebelRob
    4803 posts National Call-Up
    Tots wby looks pretty decent.

I’ve always wanted to use pele, but after trying him in wc mode last year was such a let down. He seems to get similar reviews every year as well sadly.
  • Glass0nion
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    I have pele 98 and I regret doing the sbc. Hes fun to use but hes so weak and gets clotheslined by VvD, Tots Militao etc without a call

Id use ronaldinho even though he felt a bit underwhelming when i used him.

Yedder usually gives me trouble.
  • Js734
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    King Kai
  • Im actually in the exact same predicament. I have Eusebio at striker, tots ben yedder lcam (packed from guaranteed sbc) and ibra central cam. I have been eyeballing Pele as well
  • Finesse_4days
    Im actually in the exact same predicament. I have Eusebio at striker, tots ben yedder lcam (packed from guaranteed sbc) and ibra central cam. I have been eyeballing Pele as well

I tried Pele and he is good but I sold him to free up coins to buy Prime Ballak, I have replaced him with Sif Mbappe who actually feels better. I would get Pele jus to try as he is one of those players that are good to atleast try out, although 89 Cruyff feels a lot better so you could go with him.