Block simulator.

FreddieKane
461 posts Sunday League Hero
I must have had more shots blocked in the past 2 days on fifa than in the whole of the actual football season.

Comments

• ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I love the shot block in my opinion, it is better than every shot go through the defender leg and always get in goal.

• maksi
    6577 posts Big Money Move
    ngern77 wrote: »
    I love the shot block in my opinion, it is better than every shot go through the defender leg and always get in goal.
    this is only happening if you control that player, just let AI defend any you'll be ok

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    Rebounds, blocks, passing all **** up
  • kraid
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you shoot and theres a player close in front of you then it should be blocked. Make people create space and make actual goal scoring opportunities instead of blindly shooting as soon as you reach 25 yards.
  • DanValletta
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    If you shoot and theres a player close in front of you then it should be blocked. Make people create space and make actual goal scoring opportunities instead of blindly shooting as soon as you reach 25 yards.

I see it like this...

Ai controlled player.. shouldn't be a block

User controlled player.. should be a block most of the time.
  • Wi1son73
    1975 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: »

You must be trolling..
    Create space, without auto steroid intercepted Then get a great opportunity to score, only to be stopped my 83 Kepa
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    maksi wrote: »
    ngern77 wrote: »
    this is only happening if you control that player, just let AI defend any you'll be ok
    Holy crap this reply is why fifa is dying.