Will Fifa 20 make you play footbal?

Colo86
6 posts Ball Boy
I thought Fifa 18 was unreal, but 19 is just something else. I know the game i supposed to be able to be played by everyone. But i think they ve gone to far. If you figure out "the video game" controls, thats it. You dont need to know anything about footbal. 180 degrees, first touch passes, automatic defense (just running back and waiting for the opponent to crash into you, while the IA guesses every move). To be honest, i have no clue how to to that, and i dont even care to find out. But its frustraiting. I mean, come on...if they keep this path....fifa 22 will only require you to launch the game, and thats it, the game will do everything for you.
I was a big fan, im not an angry user who looses every time, even got to rank 8 worldwide in online seasons, but quickly loosing interest.
Today, footbal, creation, work...is left behind, just pass pass pass pass without thinking, and if you lose the ball, just run back and wait without risking.
Really hope they do better in Fifa 20, and they should be thankfull that PES is an even bigger **** game.
(sorry if my inglish is crap, its not my first language)

Comments

• Kellnerr
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    It won't change, playing online is just abusing certain game mechanics. If you want to play actual football you need to play offline.
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    Career mode with realistic sliders I find online has made the game better for me.

I like playing possession football, rather than pace abusing BS online.
  • ffs Martan
    9796 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Career mode with realistic sliders I find online has made the game better for me.

What sliders do you use? I have slow gameplay speed and it’s still breakneck speed.
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

What sliders do you use? I have slow gameplay speed and it’s still breakneck speed.

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-sliders/939697-fifa-19-os-community-sliders.html

I haven't tested this on the latest update yet. Also, as I said, it made the game better, nowhere near perfect :lol: