Transfer list full but have bought a player already in my club

JMAN041992
917 posts Semi-Pro
Been trying my hand at trading with legends. I already have G Nev in my club but purchased another one at min to sell on. My transfer list is full with other sold players. Is there any way to clear all my transfer list or a player? I've tried from the web app but get a message about this feature is not available.

Any help would be great

Comments

• CanT SLaY JaY
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    You be able to discard something on the web app
  • DecFallon67
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Switch Off your Xbox go back on when the things expire and as long as one of them don't sell you will be able to move or discard it from the screen that pops up when you log back into fut
  • DecFallon67
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Switch Off your Xbox go back on when the things expire and as long as one of them don't sell you will be able to move or discard it from the screen that pops up when you log back into fut

didn't realise your trade pile was full of sold players I doubt there is much you can do beside discarding him tbh
  • JMAN041992
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Bit of a bummer but my own fault I guess. Only player that can be discarded is di Maria as I have another of him in my club also. Thanks for your help guys
  • JMAN041992
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Just thinking I currently have 80 tl if someone gifted me the 100 tl space would this resolve it? If so would someone be kind enough to gift it to me?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Just turn the Xbox off and get on the web app
  • JMAN041992
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah but then I'll need to discard Di Maria who is the only player on my tl who isn't sold
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    You can remove sold players on the web app I'm pretty sure?
  • JMAN041992
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    I think you used to be able too but since they removed the market from there you get an error saying this feature is not available. Are you able to give the top level tl?
  • Baker
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    The transfer increase doesn't work, someone had the same problem with Bergkamp on here before. I am happy to try it for you but I know you will be out of luck :(
  • JMAN041992
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    @Baker ahh if your sure it's not going to work don't worry about it pal thanks for the offer anyways. Jeez makes my situation feel a lot better poor guy. Will just have to make sure I keep my tl cleaner
  • Baker
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it was when he was worth like 2m if I'm not mistaken, he even tried to contact EA but they fobbed him off!