Stupid weekend league question....

CheeseSlice
732 posts Semi-Pro
edited June 11
I’m a div 8 player ....I’m playing my 1st weekend league In months....

Was wondering if I quit a game will I still get the 400 div rivals points?
Or 12000 points if I quit all 30?

I’ll only get murdered anyway by all my opponents

Comments

• Kiido
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    That would be a nice world to live in, but no
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    You won't get 400 Points, if you quit.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need to finish the game bro
  • Nodge86
    1005 posts Professional
    If you’re already planning on quitting a bunch of games and are worried about rivals points, why not just play rivals?
  • CheeseSlice
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    Ok thanks guys
  • EisenErmin
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    Play your best game, dont get mad when loosing and only quit when you really dont have a chance. I bet you will get 10+ wins at least.
  • CheeseSlice
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Play your best game, dont get mad when loosing and only quit when you really dont have a chance. I bet you will get 10+ wins at least.

4 weeks ago my skill rating was 133 ....:

Pray for me haha

• sido1968
    1272 posts Professional
    I'm in div 6 but been in 7 and 5, can hit 14 wins most weekends if I have the time. Best is 14-10 and I was thinking like you are before I ever played WL. Good luck👍
  • CheeseSlice
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    sido1968 wrote: »
    I'm in div 6 but been in 7 and 5, can hit 14 wins most weekends if I have the time. Best is 14-10 and I was thinking like you are before I ever played WL. Good luck👍

Thanks mate ...my new team ready for it will be this:

cae3924082f5faf6243d470e67253130.jpeg
  • EisenErmin
    5383 posts Big Money Move

Way to defensive minded. Vieira is useless in attack for anything other than headers, De Jong is med/med. Petit is great but also more a defender than an attacker. And your centerbacks were decent in october. By now they are way to bad to deal with the TOTS attackers. Not sure about Dost aswell.
  • Sterve
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect

At this stage you gotta improve that defense mate. Think gold meta players. Vvd ramos varane will all give you a better shot for not loads of coins. Then gold neymar and bale etc will help up top. Seems lie you shoe horning a few special cards in to your own detriment. How many coins you have and which players are tradable?

Just my 10 cents and if they work for you fair play but if i see bailly and sanchez vs my 90 plus op attackers i know i am either in big trouble or getting an easy win (most likely).
  • CheeseSlice
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Way to defensive minded. Vieira is useless in attack for anything other than headers, De Jong is med/med. Petit is great but also more a defender than an attacker. And your centerbacks were decent in october. By now they are way to bad to deal with the TOTS attackers. Not sure about Dost aswell.

This is my all untradable team...
    It kinda works with my play style...tiki taka type possession...petit and Patrick get that ball back so fast that I feel like I’ve got a 12th man on the pitch..

I was div 9 bout a month back then changed my play style to slow possession and now I’ve just hit div 6 with it last night.
    I find that dost is clunky BUT my god he knows how to get in behind “99 pace”