2034 posts Fans' Favourite
Honestly I’ve had poor luck on all these ‘Guaranteed’ TOTS SBC

EPL - Alisson
Bundesliga - Sommer
Liga Nos - some 87 rated keeper
La Liga - Banega
Dutch League - Onana (what’s my name)
Serie A - Lazzari

What’s a waste of players I submitted... could of just competed PIM ADP for all that crap!

Comments

• QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Not even sure why people do these.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    @QceCapo you know I won’t even argue with you on that. But the Serie A I wanted to do because I have a Serie A squad and I would of been happy with probably 80% of the players in the TOTS Squad. Wanted to about lazzari and another 87 rated CB but apart from that I wouldn’t have kind the other.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    QceCapo wrote: »

I got Mane, rest have been trash. Made it worth it for me but most people get nothing useful.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    @QceCapo you know I won’t even argue with you on that. But the Serie A I wanted to do because I have a Serie A squad and I would of been happy with probably 80% of the players in the TOTS Squad. Wanted to about lazzari and another 87 rated CB but apart from that I wouldn’t have kind the other.

knee **** reaction to even question....I feel you I did one last one with the La Liga guarantee as that's my main squad. I got trash per usual....no more TOTS guarantees for me.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    I got Lazzari too. Got Mancini yesterday from about 40 regular upgrades and 15 81+ upgrades. I've yet to pull one usable midfielder or attacker during the entirety of TOTS.
  • Bags
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    QceCapo wrote: »

the gamble of getting the best player. No doubt 1 of the youtubers will a vid up soon "Opening 28000 TOTS packs!!". None of them Ronaldo either.
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    I also got Lazzari, and Mancini from the Serie A upgrades yesterday. Why even put these **** players into tots?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13045 posts Has That Special Something
    EA are a bunch of ****

input:
    7caf0f99eba4993dee7e57a4b7952ca0.jpg

output:
    eac9b5df3909a67eab8ae6f997518ea7.png
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Lazzari and Manchini were the 2 I didn’t want but the rest is have been more then happy as they would slot into my team with ease.

Now I’m dreading what I’m gonna get on Thursday rewards. Finished G3
  • Satch85
    1049 posts Professional
    I was lucky enough to get chiellini, but have had tripe from all the other ones
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea i got very lucky this year.

i pulled that lb from ajax in the mc tots. then i got auba in the bpl tots pack (best pull all year even if i'm a little disappointed by his performance)

and then i pulled de jong in the dutch one on sunday.

i got 2 keepers, the liga nos one and the bundesliga sommer.

so i really cant complain about getting 2 really really good picks (de jong and auba). that lb from ajax made it even easier to hybrid de jong into my team.