Do you have a elite controller

Drachenfells
1924 posts Play-Off Hero
If so did you realize you could set one of the under buttons as right click.... It makes the El tornado so easy, only just realised it myself.

Comments

• Diggy
    15569 posts World Class
    edited June 2019
    I’m on my 3rd since release I use one paddle for R2 I tried 2 paddles but my limited brain function was incapable of adapting

EDIT: I set up my paddle before ET was invented

Thanks @RayS
  • RayS
    36927 posts World Cup Winner
    Brace yourself for the El tornado rioters
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's so hard to use the paddles, I find myself getting confused and just giving up, it should be really easy but it is just awkward
  • Professor
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    I've had mine for years although I purchased mine for COD (drop shoting and jumping while shooting at the same time) . For Fifa I rather use the basic control settings.
  • Boysie91
    14998 posts World Class
    Never used the paddles they get in the way. The controller is terribly made as well 😕
  • FifaProDK
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’m on my 3rd since release I use one paddle for R2 I tried 2 paddles but my limited brain function was incapable of adapting

EDIT: I set up my paddle before ET was invented

Thanks @RayS

I have R2 on right paddle too. You can do el tornado with R2 too. That's not what i use it for. I use it for the driven pass mostly and 2nd man contain.
  • CarlF
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    They are shoddy in the extreme. I've had 2. The first literally fell apart. The second, right trigger broke after a week.
  • FifaProDK
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    CarlF wrote: »
    They are shoddy in the extreme. I've had 2. The first literally fell apart. The second, right trigger broke after a week.

Mine the rubber pads are falling apart and i had to replace the triggers.
  • Carlos181
    5100 posts Big Money Move
    Mine fell apart. Everything you can think of: The triggers, rubber grip, then my right trigger. None of my other standard controllers have fallen apart.

My dumbass still pre-ordered the Series 2.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    The extra paddles cause mistakes, the controller falls apart easier than the normal, right bumper has fallen off on two of them within 3-6 months each, warranty is a must with these. I do like making the trigger pressure shorter though.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2019
    Elite 2 controller announced yesterday, should've a better build quality.

• o0OainavO0o
    Retro_G wrote: »

Lol, it’s the same controller with some additional fascia lights in between the joysticks. Literally, the same controller with more lights.
  • Retro1989
    7428 posts Big Money Move

Lol, it’s the same controller with some additional fascia lights in between the joysticks. Literally, the same controller with more lights.

Reminds me of this
  • SPN1987
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »

He deserves it. Not sure if he's trolling though.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »

RIOT!
  • o0OainavO0o
    Retro1989 wrote: »

Reminds me of this

Lol, exactly this.