OT: eFootball PES 2020 (September 10th)

Comments

• krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    Woahhhh I like that a lot!!
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    pes always releases earlier than fifa right?
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    krakos000 wrote: »

Usually a few weeks before Fifa mate
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Okay perfect!

Dude I spun 20 bucks for Inter IM and got Chivu on my first free spin and then Cambiasso halfway through and then on my LAST SPIN.....❤️❤️❤️❤️ ADRIANO!!! He's supposed to be one of the best strikers in the game and I'm so stoked.
  • Retro_G

Okay perfect!

Dude I spun 20 bucks for Inter IM and got Chivu on my first free spin and then Cambiasso halfway through and then on my LAST SPIN.....❤️❤️❤️❤️ ADRIANO!!! He's supposed to be one of the best strikers in the game and I'm so stoked.

Congrats mate, you done well there. I spun 20, got Adriano too and he is a monster. That's the only legend I got, although he is the one I wanted from this agent. :joy:
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class

Okay perfect!

Congrats mate, you done well there. I spun 20, got Adriano too and he is a monster. That's the only legend I got, although he is the one I wanted from this agent. :joy:

Thanks!! I wanted him the most but also Cambiasso to try a cdm pair of him and Rijkaard.

Spun the featured today and got the ones I wanted and NO GK again shockingly!!

AM: Correra, Joao Felix <3, Renan Lodi
    RM: Hazard, Modric, Kroos

Super excited about Hazard, Modric and especially Felix since I was leveling up his gold card and now this one is WAY better.
  • Retro_G

Okay perfect!

Thanks!! I wanted him the most but also Cambiasso to try a cdm pair of him and Rijkaard.

Spun the featured today and got the ones I wanted and NO GK again shockingly!!

AM: Correra, Joao Felix <3, Renan Lodi
    RM: Hazard, Modric, Kroos

Super excited about Hazard, Modric and especially Felix since I was leveling up his gold card and now this one is WAY better.

Congrats, wanted Hazard myself, but can't complain about Varane, Kroos, Benzema. :joy:
  • Retro_G
    Any luck with this weeks icons @krakos000? I got iconic moments Petit after 6 spins, he was the only one I wanted. Just beat a champion badge with 1389 rating, 78.7 win percentage, to continue my 14 game win-streak. :joy:
  • aliheidari2520
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Do you play My Club mate?

oops ! sorry mate, I rarely check fifa forum :)
    no I don't play MyClub, I love classic teams :) only play with them
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    Any luck with this weeks icons @krakos000? I got iconic moments Petit after 6 spins, he was the only one I wanted. Just beat a champion badge with 1389 rating, 78.7 win percentage, to continue my 14 game win-streak. :joy:

Ah i just saw they were released. I'm not sure if I'll try this week, I dont need another DM after having Cambiasso and Rijkaard and im not too sure about Bergy either...Pires...well I have a million wingers and Nedbae lol
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    Damn that's awesome man!!
  • krakos000
    17783 posts World Class
    @Retro_G waited this whole time for Juve IM.....spent 30 bucks and got zilch...BUT I got numerous Juve black balls including Higgy, Panic, De Ligt, Ramsey and the main man CR7 lol...who I already have so its like 🤷‍♂️ I just want ADP or Pirlo :(
  • aliheidari2520
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • abhreebhu_45
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried pes lite,, started myClub,,, got 2 black cr7,cryuff,ramos in 3 days,,,, not only that, the gameplay, the importance of manager is so good,,,and player exp which upgrades them is 👌 (my rudiger has grown from 83-87)

Only downside was lack of sbc n transfer market
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    If there are any PES players that play XBOX here and are half decent at the game, please will you DM me if you would like to play me and help me improve.
  • Jboom98
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    eFootball PES 2021 Season Update Trailer

So this just means kits and player updates ? will I lose my PES 2020 Master League because of the £25 quid update ? PES has lost both Inter Milan and AC Milan as EA now have exclusive rights to them but I hope and have a feeling PES 2022 is going to be the FIFA Killer :smiley:
  • Zv1k0
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone bought the upgrade? Is it worth it over 2020 Lite?
  • ScorePlayer
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let’s hope Pes 2021 Lite arrives on 14th/15th December on PS4/X1/Steam, saw it on this video comments but not sure if it’s real.
  • ScorePlayer
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2020
    Pes 2021 lite is available now, gonna try it as soon as the 42gb download finishes. Obviously only CG version this year and Pes 2022 will be the next gen game.
    Post edited by ScorePlayer on
  • Mogga
    1986 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought this the other week and its given me a proper dilemma. Fifa is too fast but PES is painfully slow :D
    Plus with the latter I dont know the controls properly so i just get beat all the time.

I remain on the fence