OT: eFootball PES 2020 (September 10th)

Comments

• krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Woahhhh I like that a lot!!
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    pes always releases earlier than fifa right?
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    krakos000 wrote: »

Usually a few weeks before Fifa mate
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Okay perfect!

Dude I spun 20 bucks for Inter IM and got Chivu on my first free spin and then Cambiasso halfway through and then on my LAST SPIN.....❤️❤️❤️❤️ ADRIANO!!! He's supposed to be one of the best strikers in the game and I'm so stoked.
  • Retro_G

Okay perfect!

Dude I spun 20 bucks for Inter IM and got Chivu on my first free spin and then Cambiasso halfway through and then on my LAST SPIN.....❤️❤️❤️❤️ ADRIANO!!! He's supposed to be one of the best strikers in the game and I'm so stoked.

Congrats mate, you done well there. I spun 20, got Adriano too and he is a monster. That's the only legend I got, although he is the one I wanted from this agent. :joy:
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class

Okay perfect!

Congrats mate, you done well there. I spun 20, got Adriano too and he is a monster. That's the only legend I got, although he is the one I wanted from this agent. :joy:

Thanks!! I wanted him the most but also Cambiasso to try a cdm pair of him and Rijkaard.

Spun the featured today and got the ones I wanted and NO GK again shockingly!!

AM: Correra, Joao Felix <3, Renan Lodi
    RM: Hazard, Modric, Kroos

Super excited about Hazard, Modric and especially Felix since I was leveling up his gold card and now this one is WAY better.
  • Retro_G

Okay perfect!

Thanks!! I wanted him the most but also Cambiasso to try a cdm pair of him and Rijkaard.

Spun the featured today and got the ones I wanted and NO GK again shockingly!!

AM: Correra, Joao Felix <3, Renan Lodi
    RM: Hazard, Modric, Kroos

Super excited about Hazard, Modric and especially Felix since I was leveling up his gold card and now this one is WAY better.

Congrats, wanted Hazard myself, but can't complain about Varane, Kroos, Benzema. :joy:
  • Retro_G
    Any luck with this weeks icons @krakos000? I got iconic moments Petit after 6 spins, he was the only one I wanted. Just beat a champion badge with 1389 rating, 78.7 win percentage, to continue my 14 game win-streak. :joy:
  • aliheidari2520
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Do you play My Club mate?

oops ! sorry mate, I rarely check fifa forum :)
    no I don't play MyClub, I love classic teams :) only play with them
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Any luck with this weeks icons @krakos000? I got iconic moments Petit after 6 spins, he was the only one I wanted. Just beat a champion badge with 1389 rating, 78.7 win percentage, to continue my 14 game win-streak. :joy:

Ah i just saw they were released. I'm not sure if I'll try this week, I dont need another DM after having Cambiasso and Rijkaard and im not too sure about Bergy either...Pires...well I have a million wingers and Nedbae lol
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Damn that's awesome man!!
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    @Retro_G waited this whole time for Juve IM.....spent 30 bucks and got zilch...BUT I got numerous Juve black balls including Higgy, Panic, De Ligt, Ramsey and the main man CR7 lol...who I already have so its like 🤷‍♂️ I just want ADP or Pirlo :(
  • aliheidari2520
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special