Comments

• krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    @Retro_G I'm jealous of that Beckham and featured Mbappe and Ronny haha :(

I love Beckham, CR7. I got featured CR7 twice, use the other one in my second team. My luck is always amazing on PES, remember the lads used to be cursing my luck on the old PES forums. :joy:

I only started about 7/8 weeks ago, should've picked the game up sooner, it's such a joy to play. You've some amazing teams mate, would love Maldini, Gullit, MVB. I use all different levels too, have a 3 * United team with the likes of Chong, Greenwood, Tuanzebe etc, the levelling up system is brilliant.

Dude when the roma agent was out first I got Nakata and Totti back to back! I was like holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this would never happen in fifa lol. I put 20 bucks on this time to try to get Beckham but no luck :(

I went hard for the Milan players haha I wanted them so bad...didn't spend over 60 though and actually got 2 Gullits so I used one and maxed him out in one go. Mvb is as godly as he looks and same with Gullit. My luck in featured players was meh I kept getting GKs which is why I have a ton. My internet sucks so online is a hit or miss for me but offline the game shines too.

The duplicates are rough, used to be no duplicates on older versions of PES My Club. I got Beckham last week after only two spins with free coins, already had the other two legends. :joy: I spun 11 times this morning for Maldini with saved up free coins, not a sniff of a Legend, only one black ball. Not going to put any money in this week, my luck clearly isn't in, only wanted Maldini. :smiley:

I spent a good bit going for the United Legends when Cole, Yorke, Irwin, Robson were available, got Cole three times, Robson twice. I wouldn't spend as much on legend agents from other teams. I get the most joy using my United players.

Yeah your connection needs to be decent on PES, they're strict enough. I lost five games on the bounce a few days ago, kept getting disconnected on the squad management screen before the game started. Didn't know what was going on, checked my internet, found out my NAT type had changed from open to moderate.

Yeah thats how I felt with Milan and why I spent so much on them vs other agents...If only they hadnt stopped doing new ones, I was waiting on a Juventus agent with Nedved/ADP :( But getting to use all the heavy hitters from Milan is awesome. Oh Robson is SICK. I was meh on him at first but he is nuts in the midfield.

Ouch :( I still can manage to win online but a lot of the times its so awful connection wise for me its not worth it.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    @Retro_G I'm jealous of that Beckham and featured Mbappe and Ronny haha :(

I love Beckham, CR7. I got featured CR7 twice, use the other one in my second team. My luck is always amazing on PES, remember the lads used to be cursing my luck on the old PES forums. :joy:

I only started about 7/8 weeks ago, should've picked the game up sooner, it's such a joy to play. You've some amazing teams mate, would love Maldini, Gullit, MVB. I use all different levels too, have a 3 * United team with the likes of Chong, Greenwood, Tuanzebe etc, the levelling up system is brilliant.

Dude when the roma agent was out first I got Nakata and Totti back to back! I was like holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this would never happen in fifa lol. I put 20 bucks on this time to try to get Beckham but no luck :(

I went hard for the Milan players haha I wanted them so bad...didn't spend over 60 though and actually got 2 Gullits so I used one and maxed him out in one go. Mvb is as godly as he looks and same with Gullit. My luck in featured players was meh I kept getting GKs which is why I have a ton. My internet sucks so online is a hit or miss for me but offline the game shines too.

The duplicates are rough, used to be no duplicates on older versions of PES My Club. I got Beckham last week after only two spins with free coins, already had the other two legends. :joy: I spun 11 times this morning for Maldini with saved up free coins, not a sniff of a Legend, only one black ball. Not going to put any money in this week, my luck clearly isn't in, only wanted Maldini. :smiley:

I spent a good bit going for the United Legends when Cole, Yorke, Irwin, Robson were available, got Cole three times, Robson twice. I wouldn't spend as much on legend agents from other teams. I get the most joy using my United players.

Yeah your connection needs to be decent on PES, they're strict enough. I lost five games on the bounce a few days ago, kept getting disconnected on the squad management screen before the game started. Didn't know what was going on, checked my internet, found out my NAT type had changed from open to moderate.

Yeah thats how I felt with Milan and why I spent so much on them vs other agents...If only they hadnt stopped doing new ones, I was waiting on a Juventus agent with Nedved/ADP :( But getting to use all the heavy hitters from Milan is awesome. Oh Robson is SICK. I was meh on him at first but he is nuts in the midfield.

Ouch :( I still can manage to win online but a lot of the times its so awful connection wise for me its not worth it.

Captain Marvel is amazing, Robbo never leaves my team. Yeah it just feels much better playing with legends you watched when you were younger. I used to watch the Italian league games on Channel 4 back in the 90's. I'd love an ADP, he is very rare online, only came up against the gold ADP twice.

90% of ranked games are smooth for me online, use a netduma router. I prioritize the PS4, give it more bandwidth than other devices in my house, use an ethernet cable for a stable connection. I only play 3 bar connections. Shame the connection is bad for you mate.
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    @Retro_G did you do the legend challenge thing to get a legend scout?? Im going for Nedved so I bought a 5* LM scout on the auction house and im trying to get either dipping shot or rising shot
  • Retro_G
    @Retro_G did you do the legend challenge thing to get a legend scout?? Im going for Nedved so I bought a 5* LM scout on the auction house and im trying to get either dipping shot or rising shot

Yeah it's brilliant isn't it? I'm going for Vieira/Cruyff, heard they're the best. I'll just wait until I hopefully get a 5* DMF/SS scout from playing games. I've 37 five star scouts saved, not one DMF/SS, the grind goes on. :joy:

20200511-220714.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Here is another Nedved combo mate @krakos000

20200511-233334.jpg
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class

Yeah it's brilliant isn't it? I'm going for Vieira/Cruyff, heard they're the best. I'll just wait until I hopefully get a 5* DMF/SS scout from playing games. I've 37 five star scouts saved, not one DMF/SS, the grind goes on. :joy:

20200511-220714.jpg

Oh my God haha. I don't have any because I didn't play as much :( only have one for Europe and like 6 juventus ones from when they have those away. How do you 5*?

I definitely would love cruyff but I LOVE Nedved...obviously haha so I gotta go with my boy. Idk how ill fit him in with my other players but he looks like an excellent midfielder.
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    I did struggle with the game though haha first one I got matched with Barca....then I beat Juventus (ironic lol) used my full icon squad and barely squeezed a goal when 99 gullit got open BARELY
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class

20200511-233334.jpg

oooooh kicking power eh? I bet that one is cheaper..thanks!!
  • Retro_G

20200511-220714.jpg

Oh my God haha. I don't have any because I didn't play as much :( only have one for Europe and like 6 juventus ones from when they have those away. How do you 5*?

I definitely would love cruyff but I LOVE Nedved...obviously haha so I gotta go with my boy. Idk how ill fit him in with my other players but he looks like an excellent midfielder.

Nedved should be quality mate, all Legends are good. I do get a lot of 5* after ranked online games. You can get them in sim mode too, but they're more rare.
  • Retro_G
    I did struggle with the game though haha first one I got matched with Barca....then I beat Juventus (ironic lol) used my full icon squad and barely squeezed a goal when 99 gullit got open BARELY

:D I got United in my legends game, won on my first try. Key to beating legendary is holding lots of possession.
  • Retro_G
    edited May 12

20200511-233334.jpg

oooooh kicking power eh? I bet that one is cheaper..thanks!!

Yeah that should be much cheaper, the prices will come down as the days go on. I can't find a good combo for Cruyff, it will cost me a fortune to buy an SS of the market. Hopefully I get an SS from playing games.

Vieira is getting an iconic moments card, but nothing has been confirmed about Cruyff, so defo going for Cruyff now.
  • Retro_G
    I got Maldini the other night too, only put ten quid in and love this team. :D

20200512-015133.jpg
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class

20200512-015133.jpg

Damn nice squad!!!! Featured players are back btw!! Got Pepe, Ozil and Mustafi and then Kane, Aurier and a second Kane
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    I wanted David Luiz :(
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    @Retro_G WOOO I won a rising shots scout and have Nedved now <3
  • Retro_G

20200512-015133.jpg

Damn nice squad!!!! Featured players are back btw!! Got Pepe, Ozil and Mustafi and then Kane, Aurier and a second Kane

Cheere mate, got Cruyff, he is amazing. Congrats on getting Nedved, is he good in game? I got Sanchez twice, Lloris from Spurs. Leno twice, Xhaka from Arsenal. I always get dupes from featured agent, Sanchez, Aubameyang was who I wanted most, least I got one.
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Ooooh nice how is Cruyff?? Nedved is great but I only played 1 game so far and I had him at LM in 4222. I cant wait to level him up!

I mainly wanted Pepe and David Luiz so I'm glad I got one at least and no goalie for once lol I seem to get a goalie everytime at least once. I'm shocked I got kane twice and he's maxed out now after training with the dupe....but honestly I'll probably never use him with the amount of attackers I have.
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Used Mustafi to train featured Tah up to a 94. Mustafi only goes to 93 iirc so it was a no brainer when Tah can reach 96
  • Retro_G
    Ooooh nice how is Cruyff?? Nedved is great but I only played 1 game so far and I had him at LM in 4222. I cant wait to level him up!

I mainly wanted Pepe and David Luiz so I'm glad I got one at least and no goalie for once lol I seem to get a goalie everytime at least once. I'm shocked I got kane twice and he's maxed out now after training with the dupe....but honestly I'll probably never use him with the amount of attackers I have.

Cruyff is a top 3 legend for me, his runs are unbelievable, he always pops up in the right place with sublime finishing. Yeah the featured players are usually weighted towards keepers, it's unusual to not spin one. Pepe looks quality, thought they would've updated the Bundesliga players form and hopefully next week. I wonder what icon moments is coming Thursday.
  • Retro_G
    Used Mustafi to train featured Tah up to a 94. Mustafi only goes to 93 iirc so it was a no brainer when Tah can reach 96

Tah is the better option for sure. My trained Leno gave my other Leno 66k XP, nearly maxed out already. I got 24k XP for Sanchez, levelled him up to 14.
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Who'd ya get from Liverpool featured? I got Salah x2 and Milner.
  • Retro_G
    Who'd ya get from Liverpool featured? I got Salah x2 and Milner.

I wouldn't spin Liverpool agent mate. I'm a United fan, instantly turn Liverpool players into trainers when I get them from the collectors box. I did get Richarlision from the Everton agent, chuffed with that, it's who I wanted the most. He fits nicely into my 3* team. I play one match 5*, then one match 3*.

20200525-174421.jpg
  • Retro_G
    I've a full Legends teams now too, love this team...

20200525-175057.jpg
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Damn puts my club to shame! Lol also forgot about the Liverpool thing :D Glad you got Richarlison though! I didn't even bother spinning Everton. I see you have Beckenbauer!! Jealous...I tried for him but got Elber :( who will rarely be used as i have way too many forwards
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Surely swap Maldini to LB and Becks to RB?
  • Retro_G
    Damn puts my club to shame! Lol also forgot about the Liverpool thing :D Glad you got Richarlison though! I didn't even bother spinning Everton. I see you have Beckenbauer!! Jealous...I tried for him but got Elber :( who will rarely be used as i have way too many forwards

I went all out for the Kaiser, took me 56 spins, got Khan twice. Elber doesn't look great. It's Inter legends this Thursday, then Arsenal legends. I won't spin much this week, just doing ten spins. Adriano would be the only one I would like, remember how good he was in the old PES games.
  • Retro_G

I play 4 centre backs mate, seen all the pro players doing it, makes it much harder for your opponents to counter. :D
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class

I play 4 centre backs mate, seen all the pro players doing it, makes it much harder for your opponents to counter. :D

Nahh i mean literally swap them with the players there. Wouldn't maldini be better there than puyol and same with becks/barest? Since they're faster and more agile for the wingers they'll be defending
  • Retro_G

Nahh i mean literally swap them with the players there. Wouldn't maldini be better there than puyol and same with becks/barest? Since they're faster and more agile for the wingers they'll be defending

Puyol, Barasi are fast, strong enough to deal with any wingers. Height is important for me in the middle, to stop headers. I'm on a 12 game win streak with that set-up. Becks is a necessity in the middle, for his long passing.
  • Retro_G
    PES 2021 menu @krakos000. It looks clean, even better than Fifa's menu.

Smart-Select-20200528-115339-Twitch.jpg