Weekly objectives - Online single match

Psyclon13
403 posts Sunday League Hero
I wanted to make a poll, but turns out you need a certain number of posts to get that option.

Just curious, how do you proceed to get players from objectives involving online single matches, like Neres this week:

a) I only use the "home win" (or other similarly named) method, I have no interest in playing online single matches.

b) I play the full matches, I want to actually earn that player.

c) I have named my team "home win", if someone gives me the win - great, if not - I am willing to play.

d) I do not care about players in weekly objectives.

I used to play every match, but at some point "home win" became way too popular (on PC, I don't know about consoles). Finding someone who is not named "home win" is as rare as a walkout from a 50k pack.

Comments

• Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Play on friday, saturday. Enough people who play the objective. Dont really care if i play home or not. Quit after 2-0. Usually takes about 3/4 games more then the amount of wins needed
  • JVO97NL
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got it by putting 'first goal wins' as teamname, got it in 12 games out of 10. Only had to play 2 matches fully because the other guy didn't leave.
  • Andyh60
    3028 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    yep never stay in a game after say going 2-0 down (well most just quit themselves with glitch at 1-0 up lol). As for going ahead yes I just pray they quit but obviously just carry on otherwise as yes I don't know how to do quit glitch.

For me it should be shared how to do it as EA clearly knows it exists yet doesn't stop it so why should I be penalised not being able to do it when there are people who do.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    yep never stay in a game after say going 2-0 down (well most just quit themselves with glitch at 1-0 up lol). As for going ahead yes I just pray they quit but obviously just carry on otherwise as yes I don't know how to do quit glitch.

For me it should be shared how to do it as EA clearly knows it exists yet doesn't stop it so why should I be penalised not being able to do it when there are people who do.

It's pause press home on ur controller go to network settings and test Nat type
  • WordierMonk
    73 posts Park Captain
    Everyone knows how to do the NAT glitch. However, some players prefer not to cheat their way to wins. Pretty much everyone will quit once they are 2 goals down anyway.
    Personally, I'd prefer to play the match. At least until someone leads by 2 and the other person quits. EA fixed the NAT glitch giving wins in rivals and weekend league. They need to fix it for online singles too. I would say more than 90% of the games I've tried to play for Neres the other person has used the glitch. One guy even did it after going 3-2 up in the 88th minute
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just put my team name as the specific league, hope they're the same, then play until someone wins.

Most people hate this and either quit when I go 1 up, or do the glitch when they go 1 up.

This week is way too many, can't be bothered
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    b) playing with silvers is actually fun and I enjoy the games, even if I lose. Because of the lower rated players there's no cheese like kick off goals, first time finishes and la croquetta spam. Silver games are probably football in its purest form, as far as FIFA is concerned.