Etc etc

See you all in fifa 20!

Comments

• CheeseSlice
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picture ?
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    I've been close to it a few times ngl; probably done yourself a favour, this game is a plague
  • Retro1989
    7634 posts League Winner
    "See you all in fifa 20!"

Psst, Fifa 20 is going to be just as bad.
  • Dazzler179
    1257 posts Professional
    Why bother with 20!? It’s not going to be any different
  • Mogga
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    Tears rolling down your cheeks with each click :'(
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Good one
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    This was the newest pic I had pre delete only a couple missing

BF1-D288-C-5-EFF-40-A2-B016-D9-C172424-FDC.pnG

This is my untradeable pile now

D76-E7-E48-30-E4-4-F0-E-8172-8869845-AD1-A7.pnG
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    All that playing for absolutely nothing, why would you even bother with FIFA 20 when it makes you rage delete your club
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7999 posts League Winner
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    "See you all in fifa 20!"

Psst, Fifa 20 is going to be just as bad.

I’ll be shocked if it’s “just as bad.” I said fifa 19 couldn’t possibly be worse than 18. My expectation is for fifa 20 to be worse.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    If you’re expecting 20 to be better than 19, you need your head testing. They don’t know how to fix the main issue with 19 (servers/game responsiveness) so why would 20 be different? They’re trying to reel people in with Volta and that will do the trick for some but it’s not for me. If I want a game of tricks and flicks, I’ll just carry on playing 19.

All I want is an 11 a side football game that plays well, every game. You can keep all the emperors new clothes.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had to do this for my bro! Broke both our hearts! He had a great plus two mill team but couldn’t deal with the rage, what’s worse is he is or was an amazing fifa player, just couldn’t handle losing to worse players on this iteration, which happened all to often for him. As I’m a big standard gold 2 , divisions 3 sort of player I never found the rage quote so inducing. Anyway, good luck don’t buy Fifa 20 A’s history will repeat just move on to something else.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I had to do this for my bro! Broke both our hearts! He had a great plus two mill team but couldn’t deal with the rage, what’s worse is he is or was an amazing fifa player, just couldn’t handle losing to worse players on this iteration, which happened all to often for him. As I’m a big standard gold 2 , divisions 3 sort of player I never found the rage quote so inducing. Anyway, good luck don’t buy Fifa 20 A’s history will repeat just move on to something else.

This is what did it for me. Didn’t matter if I played well or awful, god squad or big team I always get between 16 and 20 wins every week.
    And I got seriously annoyed at the game to a point I was stressing.

It’s pointless and want to play a game that I enjoy that isn’t stressful.

Will try 20 just to see.

If it’s bad it will go straight back in the case
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Stop
    Playing
    Weekend
    League

Damn is it that hard? People are stressing out every weekend, complaining about everything then jump right in next Friday.

Are you all seriously that stupid?
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just not enough hair on their nutz...
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Stop
    Playing
    Weekend
    League

Damn is it that hard? People are stressing out every weekend, complaining about everything then jump right in next Friday.

Are you all seriously that stupid?

It´s not only WL. The whole game is the same. It´s a game where you have little control about what´s going on. There are matches where you can´t even pass, you are about to score and the player is magically sent two steps backward so you can not do it. Personally, I´ve hit 10 posts with Firmino in SB trying to accomplish one of the objectives. There matches where you can´t win a single tackle and the ones you win just rebound to your opponent. There moments where the ball seems to have a magnet to one of the goals. This game has no sense, it´s just a panini album made to destroy the wallet of addicted gamers. And what it´s worst, it´s built to create that addiction or exploit addictive behaviors.

I have not seen another game that generates so much rage like this one. And rage is related to the lack of control of the situation. I´ve seen people, usually calm in real life, to throw a gamepad through a window because of this game.

I play this game with a scream team and other players that like. My team has 75 chemistry and I´m between DIV 3 and DIV 2, G1 or G2 or G3. I don´t care about my ranking, or my WL, I just enjoy it that way. When I lose I just laugh, and when I win I laugh even more because sometimes this game is funny. Scoring a hat-trick with Kalou scream against De Gea TOTY, Cannavaro and Blanc is really funny. But I know many, especially those that buy fifa points, take this game seriously. Those are 2 big mistakes. Take this game seriously and buy FP.
    Post edited by mway on