Does the pre-order bonus packs really makes a difference?

the_bad_seeds_fc
582 posts An Exciting Prospect
Been playing casual FUT on Switch for the last two years, but I'm definitely jumping to the "major leagues" With Fifa 20.

Do you think that the 24 o 12 rare gold packs in Ultimate and Champions editions could make a difference in terms of building a good squad? Or with Division Rivals and WL rewards it's more than enough?

Comments

• kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    the base version of the game is more than enough, all these ultimate, champions, mega, giga, ultra editions are not worth spending extra money...don't get sucked in their dumb marketing
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks man! That's what told me a couple of friends who play on Xbox. Will get the Standard.
  • CharlieC
    6134 posts Big Money Move
    Not really. Helps in the first week or two but after that they’re fairly pointless. In FIFA 20 you’ll get the odd one who gets OTW Hazard with their Ultimate version but the rest will get Daniel James
  • WelshWizard
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Division Rivals and WL rewards are 100% more than enough, 2 packs a week will do very little to many of us. Doubt I have had anyone in my Ultimate version packs in any year, they should just been seen as an extra not a need,
  • MassiveMits
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Not really. Helps in the first week or two but after that they’re fairly pointless. In FIFA 20 you’ll get the odd one who gets OTW Hazard with their Ultimate version but the rest will get Daniel James

I am assuming that it isn’t a loan OTW, right?
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Waste of money, you never get anything decent in the pre-order packs.