Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Icon SBC prices

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
EA really messed up big time this year on the icon SBCs. Requires way too many ifs in some of the sbcs.
I was in the middle of doing Petit sbc, all of a sudden, realized that the sbc is way way more expensive than buying the pkayer over the market.
More funny is that Petit sbc costs more then viera right now.

Comments

• starfox1284
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA really messed up big time this year on the icon SBCs. Requires way too many ifs in some of the sbcs.
    I was in the middle of doing Petit sbc, all of a sudden, realized that the sbc is way way more expensive than buying the pkayer over the market.
    More funny is that Petit sbc costs more then viera right now.

Well.....thats what happens when you drop all of them at one time far to late in the game.
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    They keep doing things like requiring an inform for the eredivise sbc today which drives up the prices more. IF’s go through the roof
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    the IF price should go down after Wed. More high rated supply
  • SweetJesus101
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    most of the current prices inflaction is more due to IF's than NIF/TOTS cards
  • CheeseSlice
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m doing vieira now ...using inform cards from fut swap from the last few months ...Werner ...Pepe ...Marquinhos and just need modric from. This month
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    I’m doing vieira now ...using inform cards from fut swap from the last few months ...Werner ...Pepe ...Marquinhos and just need modric from. This month

I'm already too deep into the Petit sbc, will wait for if prices to go down. Should have use swap for high rated ifs.
  • starfox1284
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm already too deep into the Petit sbc, will wait for if prices to go down. Should have use swap for high rated ifs.

The prices are not going to go down too much....Vieira was 1.6m a month ago when I did his card, everyone swore with TOTS the price would decline...it is sitting at 1.69m today.
  • regia5bg
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    The advantage of SBCs is that you can use untradables. TOTS, Reds, and obsolete players who're basically useless in your team.
    I did Gullit SBC spending around 50% of the cost because of it, and I could do Henry or Maldini (that was my plan, until they released Ramos SBC xD) spending around the same, and without going crazy for great combos.

For an endgame player it could be worth it.