723 posts Semi-Pro
Just bought one for 925k some 940k....I sold for 1mill on friday

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    tempted to pick him up if he drops a bit more
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get he's good, but most likely because quag and gomez and zapata have really good tots for half the price
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    WL ending
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Sold him for 1.1m on Thurs evening. Cant say i regret that :) Wont buy him back but nice to see him drop......
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I´ve just sold him for 138000 :D ( minimum price )
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    I just used the final 2 games on my loan OTW Ronaldo to secure G2, and he is absolutely incredible. Finishes crazy shots like it's nothing. I can't imagine his NIF plays much worse. If he ever finally drops below 1 million on PlayStation, I'm gonna have to buy him.
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 10
    I just used the final 2 games on my loan OTW Ronaldo to secure G2, and he is absolutely incredible. Finishes crazy shots like it's nothing. I can't imagine his NIF plays much worse. If he ever finally drops below 1 million on PlayStation, I'm gonna have to buy him.

For me, it has been useless. I´m not saying he is bad. Only that for me it was a terrible WL ( during a match he hit the post 5 times ) and since I removed him from the team things seem to be working better.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apart from the obvious weekend league sell off, I don't know. I sold my inform today for 1.8m that's the highest he has been in a while.